Chadposters BTFO

>chadposters BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-210535.jpg (720x1280, 485K)

first of all... that isnt most females idea of a chad and most girls would pick their idea of a chad (their personal 10/10) over you. guys just have shitty taste in men and think that being jacked with a good chin makes us drip...

secondly any girl who knows Jow Forums lingo/uses Jow Forums also knows how to tailor her personality to be likeable to the average robot.

tons of girls do it. thatss why guys hate girls who are themselves on r9k.

I know what gets you wet sweetie,
dat there high in melanin meat stick

Attached: she_loves_that_caramel_cock.gif (540x540, 1.71M)

>being jacked with a good chin
Yeah, you forgot the part about being a sociopathic asshole.

>caramel
kys pls nigger

girls like jerks and guys like bitches until you mature and learn that it is not cute. some people never learn sadly.

The convo says it all. She is not into big dudes. She find them handsome.

There is also a chance she likes whoever that is talking to her so she is trying to play it off. Does not want the guy she likes to get jealous or think of her as a whore.
She will probably flick the bean to them tonight pinning her down from behind and fucking her.

notice stacy says she doesn't not want them, she just doesn't want to be "ripped apart" aka "i need to have my pussy bargaining power to secure betabucks but if my pussy were made of titanium then hell yes bring on 100 chads TONIGHT"

>nigger
I bet that race play shit gets the guy cumming in seconds lmao
hardly a nigger, cock is very pink tbhonest.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH

The whole "girls like assholes" meme is by virgin losers who think they are "nice guys" .

That's an awful lot of reading into something that could have just been some not thought out wording.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you do seem to be jumping to conclusions.

>meme
I'm not a "nice guy" and I've seen the shit with my own eyes on more occasions than I care to count. I was friends with a rude, narcissistic chad who fucked a new 10 every month.

it lowkey is a meme.

it is honestly meaner to treat a girl super nice, respect her, be there for her and then get annoyed/let down when she does not want to date or fuck you than it is to just be a jerk.

if you dont notice that you have some maturing to do.

>jumping to conclusions
you haven't seen enough roasty roast beef threads to know that women are judged by the quality of their pusspuss, etc.

women are obviously self conscious of these things

also she even admits they're sexy alpha bulls and that's when the convo ends

>replying to the worthless half breed subhuman named brooke
shiggy diggy robots lmao

Attached: COALBURNER.jpg (1080x1041, 304K)

yeah she told me she found this guy hot

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-212546.jpg (720x1280, 634K)

damn who is that dude
deff mirin

i think she was making a joke...? not everything someone says can be psychoanalyzed

Attached: come_on_now.jpg (600x328, 28K)

tfw i called her a chad chaser and she got kinda triggered
ik im a faggot for sending Pepes kek but icant help it

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-214211.jpg (720x1280, 381K)

>15 years old
>talking anything about maturity

first of all im 3 dif races and the only thing im half of is colombian, secondly all my friends r black it doesn mean i fuck them. look at u all insecure with ur pink dick lmao.

You stupid fucking autist memefag, you should be ramming your cock in that girl and you're sending her fucking pepes and meme arrows

shut up idk her irl. she's a random internet girl I met. plus she doesnt even like me. she gives ":crying laughing emoji: :crying laughing emoji:" dead end responses that I feel like a cuck if I respond to. shes not interested if she puts zero effort in the convo. shes talked dirty to me and helped me cum before but that's it. nothing special

Holy shit fuck off you underage whore, nobody gives a shit about what you think.

reeee reeee reee girls make me mad lol... loser

I want to hug you.

Do you have time?

I'm a girl too, but you're just an annoying attention whore. Just fuck off you ugly bitch.
>inb4 you're just jealous teehee

thats a yikes. cut off contact right away

you're just jealous teehee

i mean henty... if ur jealous ur jealous. my psy is fat, urs is skinny. that angers you. u see a fat psy and u shake and quake... you do.

What the fuck is this shit even supposed to mean?Get back in vc with your orbiters already.

orbiters?vc? henty i gave my server away to another girl cause i didnt feel comf getting orbited. i legit made it as a casual hang out but ppl began to orbit (not everyone, a lot of ppl were chill af)

anyways ur shaking, i have the milky kind and urs is dry. im so sorry ur mad.

Jesus Christ learn to fucking type.

sorry ur pussy is flat as the earth

stop giving this roast attention
don't let her make this thread about herself

Don't have one. Sorry you're so preoccupied with yours.

Wtf do girls have fat pussy envy?!

Attached: 1534342561674.jpg (600x499, 47K)

yes. girls see a fat camel toe and get so mad.

So what does your milky psy do all day now without orbs?You mustve really missed the attention so you came back here.

>guys like bitches
nah bitch guys like FINE bitches. guys write poems about tits and ass on a stick, it's just how we're wired.

can we see what you are working with here brooke?
just talk so far, any new lewds?

>just talk so far, any new lewds

nigga she in 8th grade

Attached: nigga-you-in-8th-grade_o_972130.jpg (320x492, 33K)

shit I completely forgot,
thanks for looking out there user.

>In you home you stay
>In her pussy Chad will play

Brooke's bullshit falls apart if you say you're a girl too.

Even if she wasn't underage, she's a low quality woman.

>guys like bitches
nigger what

stop projecting.
and find better coping mechanisms

Who's projecting? Her good looks have clearly gone to her head. If you want a good woman then you need to pick an ugly or average one

Seriously, this was confirmed? Dear god.

If we are so btfo then why she isnt your gf op

Lmao

Hybristophilia is a thing though and it exists and manifests in most women as rape fantasies. Remember that criminal who got famous for his mugshot and ended up marrying a literal daughter of a billionaire? She loves how taboo it is to date a violent thug, it gets her pussy wet to think about being choked to the point of passing out. Women are sick, vile, twisted creatures.

Attached: 1514873487988.png (694x521, 36K)

"hi do you think this guy is attractive?"

Of course she's not gonna be honest. She's one of these "im different" girls. Rest assured she's a slut