So i got friend zoned by a girl who i fucked twice but decided to shot me down the last date hardcore and gave me the...

so i got friend zoned by a girl who i fucked twice but decided to shot me down the last date hardcore and gave me the lets just be friends shit.
she is now reaching out to me after ignoring her for a few days.
i accidentally opened one of the text and left her on read.
she keeps messaging me.
do i reply??
i want her but i should move on prob

Attached: 1532926663409.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

Move on, obviously

stop reading them and mute her if you have two and then two days from now give her a glib unimterested response and if she responds quickly keep the conversation going while being clear with how you act that your not going to be friends with her if she is smart shell get the hint and bone or leave you alone

Be cautious
She may be crazy
Fuck her again but keep your distance emotionally.

Just ask her what she wants and tell her what you want out of it, be honest and let it destroy itself on its own

uhm how about be mature, make plans, actually talk to her without fucking her and ask her why she behaved like that. go from there.

So you made this thread yesterday and I hope both you and her fucking die.

Me in same sort position
Dude move on.
I know you want her but just chasing her after she shot you down hard isnt gonna make things better.
She may just relegate you into emotional tampon level, she could just be keeping you around as an orbiter. A look but dont touch mentality.
If she made her intentions clear then drop it. She may want you back but at that point it COULD be nothing but a pity fuck and a hazard. Once she gets her fill she may do it again. An endless cycle of feeding her ego and shutting you back out. Not the way to go

T. Guy who's had several women tear him to shreds.

Holy shit the state of this board. You are all disgusting pieces of normalfag shit. Fuck you especially OP

Shut the fuck up, robot.
Go hire a prostitute or ask your mommy to open her legs for you.

>ask her why she behaved like that. go from there.
Like you females are willing to tell anything straight without playing your fucking twisted mind games.

copypasta attention whore.
fucking faggot op, who could be the same as the "oh i asked to my in with my ex and his new wife"
don't enable him.

I already tried this and I'm.now in this situation. She literally told me I'm.not fucking you the last two dates. That's in mature to emotionally toy with someone's emotions. Sure I would get it if I hadn't fucked her but I was pretty clear from the start with what I wanted. Silence is the best communication

Huh? You're sentence makes no sense to me.

You did the right thing by ignoring her after the "let's be friends bullshit"

My opinion
She's wanting to keep you around as an orbiter.
No need to even keep contact with her. Cut those ties.
If she's doing dumb shit to try to keep you as an orbiter she'll probably start bugging you.
What did the messages you "accidentally" read say?

women are the worst at giving advice about women.

>She's wanting to keep you around as an orbiter.

This sounds right, good analysis

r9k grew up and some of us got pussy or girlfriends eventually

you mad bro?

Attached: 1BA41A6C-44BF-4C46-9770-C2FE9BA072E9.jpg (233x216, 14K)

no i mean now have the convo and ask why she said that shit, if she cant tell u or give an actual reason or apologize for being weird move tf on. dont stay with a grown woman who has no sense of emotional maturity.

ok virgil the virgin. u just hate honest advice.

no bitch i just deal with women sexualy in a way that you never will. so its safe to say when it comes to hadling these situations im a lot better at it then you. you just dont like when men ignore you so your telling him to be mature an do some dumb shit by texting her after she rejected him. because its what you would want

i sware to god op if you text her or you will come a cross as a bitch you gotta move on and keep her on the back burner incase anything happens

Attached: AC7B81A4-ECF7-462B-8EC0-8EA584F0B0C3.jpg (500x375, 99K)