What do you call this style/type of girl?

What do you call this style/type of girl?

Attached: A0AA1745-C2CD-475F-B292-403989BABED9.jpg (1080x1080, 261K)

normalfags call them thots

Attention seeking most likely.

Sportycyber arthot

Attached: 1536802400379.jpg (988x1235, 155K)

health goth

A thot
it's just a general thing to call that fuckin the roastie sub type

a disgusting whore who will hit the wall at 25 and be smug until 30 when she gets half a dozen cats to complement her herpes and regret

Not a goth. No cut marks.

>grimes
I used to say thot but now I say gold-digger

a normie teen? the hell
>topknot
>shitt dye job
>thick meme brows
>meme brand clothes head to toe

thats an art hoe. alternatively you can just call them roasties since all of them have the same personality despite the difference in appearances.

Sadboi girl

Same category I put every woman I'm attracted to in
>girls definitely don't like me ever

Attached: 1461286256343.png (463x537, 405K)

Female fuckboy

Are there any girls who aren't thots? Asking for a friend.

Attached: poo has question.jpg (600x450, 98K)

Emo is cutting you brainlet, not goth

Art hoe or art thot
Note: they don't actually know shit about art they just larp to seem interesting

slav thot

"If she breathes she's a thot"
oregenel

Out of your league, silly NEET.

>What do you call this style/type of girl?
a fucking whore

Attached: 1493786738302.jpg (612x612, 73K)

I believe the politically correct term is "Free Spirit". This is judged purely on her dying her hair an alternative color.

A lot of jobs are more accepting of un-natural hair colors or highlights, but a lot wouldn't hire her if she had to work with clients.

She's sacrificing her earnings potential as a professional to display her "Independent Spirit".

To be honest, I wouldn't assume anything about her sexual history or work experience. For all I know she might be a professional software developer. Again, a lot of firms are becoming more accepting of alternative styles like workleisure clothing - something Zuckerburg likely started. I'm sure someone will talk about earlier examples and I wont disagree.

Goths don't cut faggot
Also health goth isn't goth, it's just all black sportswear

A lolsorandom meme thot. That count probably streams fortnite and has 50 orbiters.

Generic roastie trying to take what she envisages as a "quirky" pic. In retrospect about 50 different roasties in the same area took similar photos.

the twitch whore/ streamer. who will have 100 orbiters who end up Jow Forums postinng about her, because they are desperate and have no real human interaction other than watching other people play video games.

Change yourself right nao. or suffer this fate.

a Thot that thinks she's different

I've come to call these types modernites; It's quite the fitting term, isn't it?

grimescore

can't see how this is different than a thot, this isn't even like some kind of special style of thot like goth this is just your standard thot.

"I thought it was funny but when it comes to real anal i will start crying and complaining it hurts" type of girl.

Anal enthusiast.

Not anymore, at least in the west.

Anal Whore

yeah, whats with slavs and adidas and squatting

If you really want to nitpick, health goth/pastel goth

Just a thot who thinks she has transcended stereotypes, but actually she's just another interchangeable, goth-lite, meme thot.
This is the type of girl who has five different "ironic" frames on her fb profile picture.

Attached: meme queen.jpg (600x614, 83K)

1-15 years

the modern slut

/thread

Yeah, but we ain't searchin xvideos by personality

anyone got her Insta?

a hipster thot

art ho? i dont know normie stuffs

le meme kweeeen

I know a real hot one, she had hot webcam sex with me once :3

the amount of guys she has fucked is probably in the triple digits

AesTHOTic