Attached: 44444.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>tfw too white for asians
>tfw too asian for whites
>tfw divorced parents
>tfw abusive parents
>tfw lack identity
no one race mix please,

>tfw mutt that passes as white
>even if I get a gf and have kids there is always a risk of them looking like asians

Change asian for latino and I'm the same.

Why do you fags even care about race? What retarded shit is this? Jesus Christ no wonder everyone makes fun of mutts.

Attached: disgusting_picard.jpg (625x625, 36K)

I'm so mixed I don't know what I would get.

You must be a mutt to get it. Everyone looks different and acts different. It's like you're predessigned to be rejected.

Right? Imagine being such a fucking failure of a human being that the only thing you can place any value in is race

Only white people give a shit that's hardly everyone and even then they're just passable mutts

I don't get it why even give a shit about not fitting in based on race? No one cares about that, it's basically how good you look, how tall you are and how much you make. How much of a loser are you? I mean seriously no one gives a shit mutts people think your slightly cool that's it.

Attached: scoob.jpg (499x430, 33K)

Wft stop caring so much about race Jesus fuck.

Im a mutt and I dont get it please explain.

It's a feeling of not belonging. For a person with anxiety it could just be imagined but I've experienced it. I look white easily and during family gatherings I look like a guest and not a family member. It is an isolating feeling.

As retarded as it sounds I Dont even know know what specific race I am due to never meeting father and cutting ties with mother. Could get a test or something done maybe. At least Im white, (pale skin and blue eyes) than again a lot people say I look like a subhuman Slav so heh who knows

>non-mutts dont understand crisis of identity
shocking

But I am a mutt though.

That called being a robot dumbass

it's never really bothered me but thinking about it now, my brother looks much whiter than me and he has a gf and a house. maybe he's got white privilege lol.

Attached: 1460054704096.png (353x643, 324K)

Being a mutt doesn't sound bad desu at least it's much better than being a sandnigger.

Attached: IMG_0100.jpg (841x898, 202K)

I thought that mutts only hate themselves because they think they have a lower IQ than pure whites or whatever

Attached: 1534895836826.png (717x687, 143K)

my IQ is 121
but I don't hate myself for being a mutt. I hate myself for many many other reasons