Cold harsh facts robots

cold harsh facts robots

Attached: 36969583_260040011395794_5329457933572898816_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

>youre not nice enough!

shocking

Normalfaggots still think robot = fedora tipping niceguy

>girl choose a guy who physically and emotionally abused her so she had 3 suicide attempts (last one finally worked)
>nicer than me
If they wanted nice guys, they would pick nice guys. But they want adventures with an alpha.

No, you guys are much worse
Robots are the absolute bottom of the barrel

Its because the redditfag incels invaded here a while back and unironically think they are robots

"Just be yourself" is good advice

my ex literally said she was breaking up with me because I was too good for her and she actually liked that other guys treated her bad

They only like nice guys that looks attractive

Girls don't love nice guys. No one likes nice guys. Someone who refers to themselves as nice probably has nothing going for them except general politeness.

It's only good advice if you're satisfied with who you are.

Bill Gates did more good for the world than Mother Teresa, but the latter is hailed as a cultural icon of generosity. We're the only truly "nice" people since we will help even though we are anonymous and have nothing to gain from the effort.

Nobody thinks that. You guys are the worst possible pieces of shit and you couldnt be nice guys in any dimension of irony.

That's actually an interesting statement. Kind of along the lines of "if everyone likes you, you're doing something wrong." I wouldn't describe myself as nice either, more like honest/genuine.

This. I don't understand why some people think that niceness is enough to be desirable.

Actually saving this one

Attached: EE9468C8-AD35-4563-8B54-BE0674D355C4.jpg (1080x793, 128K)

Look, i had a 2 years relationship with the cutest girl ever existed. And you know what? That wasn't the best thing of her. The best thing of her was her personality.
She loved me even though i'm a 6'3 pale ultra skinny bad looking weeb, because i gave her what she needed. I care about her, and i make her felt loved. She recently dropped me, but that's because I wasn't as supportive and wholesome as I was at the beginning (Mainly cause i'm busy with university and stuff).

She was worth as gold. Now we are friends and hag out everyday. I still hope to retake her heart uwu
girls love wholesome guys.
Think it this way: An ugly girl wants to date you, she have the best personality ever, but she's ugly. If your answer sis no, then you're not wholesome, you're just pretending

>it's a just world fallacy episode

If you don't know what means, it's essentially schizo tier magical thinking of universe rewarding those who are good and punishing those who are bad. The whole thought process falls apart when you look at all the abusive dirtbags who get partners despite being abusive, sometimes even when their abusive relationship history is not a secret to anyone.

No, you don't deserve a girlfriend because you're "nice". Relationships are not something you deserve or gain like an achievement in Halo. You can be the genuinely the nicest, funniest, charming guy in the world, and that may not guarantee you're going to meet that special girl. It could be because you're too shy to initiate anything, maybe the girls are too shy to approach you, or maybe you're just looking for love in the wrong places. There is literally endless possibilities, life is not a paint by numbers kit.

Girls like nice guys in the sense that they're romantic/kind/caring/spoils her. You still have to be a tall, good looking and confident alpha. Girl's don't like "nice guys" because they're usually beta spergs or fugly.

I've chatted with a decent amount of you robots to know that a lot of you have really shitty personalities

Very rarely do I think any of you are cool or are even decent human beings. I came here looking for a chill online bf but there's so many of you that are annoying, cringy, or just irritating. There's a reason why you're alone

Attached: 1514568200765.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Whoa sis, that's pretty hard to them. don't be so rude, you'll hurt them
I think that they just behave edgy here cause, well, is Jow Forums. I meet some Jow Forums shitposter irl and they were more or less decent human beings

see lmao, shouting cringe at everything just screams insecurity

Maybe you're the one who should be taking notes from OP's meme. Do you know the saying about running into an asshole in the morning? Or the one about smelling shit everywhere you go?

Attached: duckshit.jpg (530x380, 47K)

You came at the wrong time. The R9K you had in mind was pre 2011. Nearly all the robots left, and now the reddit fags that took over aren't even pretending anymore. This is reddit. You are on redditchan. Because they share a userbase at this point.

Try 4+Jow Forums my dude

>looking for an online bf

Attached: 4927187B-60EF-45AD-B127-7156504B0EDD.jpg (710x359, 55K)

Are you fucking retarded? Like I'm genuinely asking, are you stupid brah?

You should probably shut up, Los Angeles, my shoes were fine before i entered you and they are mostly fine unless I step in one of your many diarrhea puddles. That's why it smells like shit everywhere, ask anyone.

I do get compliments for being nice, funny and even cute. Do i get gf's? Lel nah. Would you reply to my post? No cause it goes agaisnt your bias and you're probably baiting

It's an anonymous forum, so naturally anyone who stands out is probably going to be an obnoxious cunt.

gee i wonder what made them like that

>Girls actually love nice guys.
Stopped right there.
Women are uncapable to love

Attached: 1536848752057.gif (640x360, 950K)

>cool or are even decent human beings
>there's so many of you that are annoying, cringy, or just irritating

Annoying, cringy, and irritating are enough for you to not consider them as decent human beings? People looking partners from Jow Forums are most likely not the coolest people around, that's a given, but getting shot down for being an awkward sperg is little harsh if they're otherwise alright guys. I take that you're probably not the coolest gal yourself, considering you're looking for a bf from Jow Forums of all places.

Factually incorrect.
Women love being treated like shit by chad. All women, without exception love "bad boys".

I've always wondered, how do you not just slap someone across the face when they say something like that?

To be an Anonymous make people go in their more savage nature.
It's not your true nature, cause your url nature is as well yours, It is just another stage of it.
Anons are just a projection of what's bad in the world. But that's not how they behave irl

*gulp* that was easy

I am a combative asshole in real life and if you said something that stupid I would have really asked if you were retarded to your face.

Replying to muy own post to reafirm that i exist. Thank you!

>b nice
>get treated like a foot stool and constantly manipulated and used by the woman that ''loves'' you
>later breaks up with you because you're too ''beta'' or submissive just because you're too nice
Yeah, okay retard.

Attached: 1536517028017.gif (259x259, 92K)

>Online bf
You are not welcome here anyways.

Attached: 1536417767839.jpg (419x480, 81K)

t. has no idea what being nice means and think it means to be a beta pushover

Attached: 2i0c2u.jpg (314x429, 27K)

I didn't say that an one must to be good people irl. I said that they're more savage here.
And it's true, irl you wouldn't have tried to punched me cause
1) Social rules retains you to just hit someone for saying something "Stupid".we're not anymore in elementary school
2) I'm 6'3, and in my coat I don't look skinny (Is winter here m8). You would have think twice that.

This is mental gymnastics
Women love to pretend to these men they like nice guys, but deep down know it's all dogshit
So they see them, who are interested in them, then make up that that nice man are actually bad people so they can hold them self to this plateau without actually having to act in that way

eat dick you fucking moron, you think you're so smart

I said I'd call you a retard internet tough guy, and based on your reading comprehension I was right. Please end your life if you're gonna go around being this dumb

Psichologist: Well, love is something complex and simple at the same time and can exist by several causes, but at the end it's just a lot of serotonine in your system. Is not that girls love bad guys or nice guys, girls love things that goes with their personality and needings, every human being behaves like that

Jow Forums nibbas: Nah m8, gurls lov bad bois

Nice =/= submissive

It's not serotonin, but the rest of your post is absolutly fucking true

Newfag, you don't understand how to post here yet, go away.

Yeah, maybe you're right. I always forget the chemicals names. Maybe it was dompamine? I don't really remember

>online bf
Sorry, Chads don't do online things. You have to be willing to do real life meets.

Yeah dopamine and oxytocin play the largest roles

love is a hella drug

For sure, my guy. You just gotta be nice.

Attached: Francisco_lachowsky.jpg (800x1071, 64K)

Take your awful reddit meme and go back.

>robots in charge of self reflection
Top zozzle

Attached: laffing.png (900x700, 683K)

The real hard to swallow pill is that it doesn't matter how nice you are if you're ugly.

Only if you fit what's socially acceptable. If you're quiet and shy, it won't work.

If you are ugly on the inside, yes. But if you are ugly on the inside you're not actually nice. Incels like you are never nice, they are angry jerks.

I never said "on the inside" you illiterate fuck.

>it won't work.
If you just be yourself you can do anything

0.01% of the population looks like that, maybe even less. Still most men have girlfriends, how is that possible ?

Internet personality /=/ real life personality.

just a reminder that when women say "nice" what they're actually saying is "good looking"

Let's apply this definition to some phrases commonly parroted by normals in these threads and see what comes out:
"girls love nice guys, the problem is you're not nice" = "girls love good looking men, the problem is you're not good looking"

See? now they make sense

But you always say girls love assholes, and you are an asshole, then why are you still a virgin?

Not that guy, but most of us claim it's just about looks, which is true.

A good looking guy could be a homicidal maniac or a pussy ass pushover or anything in between and still have plenty of options.

One of the many lies of the incel cult. If you are an angry jerk who spergs out at everyone on a Cambodian carpet weaving forum, then you are also an angry jerk in real life.

for many reasons, including but not limited to:

recessed chin
NW3 hairline
retruded maxilla
long philtrum
below average zygomatic development
negative canthal tilt
exposed upper eyelids
short clavicles
small ribcage
piss poor overall frame

>She recently dropped me, but that's because I wasn't as supportive and wholesome as I was at the beginning
hahahahhaahhaha

Because hes a beta, if he did he would be dating her still.

Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that as reassurance when you're fucking Chad tonight.

>cold harsh facts robots

Even the Chaddest of Chads, if he scrolls enough through here, will find something he can relate to with all of you, be it a lost love or a missed opportunity or a dream that will never be. Sometimes that's the reason you see them here, because they were actually touched.

Attached: 1535105401604.jpg (1000x667, 219K)

>lmao, shouting cringe at everything just screams insecurity
>cites post calling people cringy

Attached: 15ABF331-F6C1-4D57-8701-6CEED0CD093D.png (842x792, 82K)

Personality is icing on the cake. Unless you have high cheekbones, protruding maxilla, developed brow ridge, square jawline or any combination of these traits its going to be very difficult to find a girlfriend, even if you do have a really good personality and moral system.

Attached: C27D2E23-18BA-4D11-BC17-DCA923E4397D.png (680x337, 269K)

Maximum soi.

Being physical attractive isn't the only thing that gets you gf's and good social status but, its at least 75% of what you need to succeed in this world.

that feel when i'm not nice and i want a kind gf

holy shit the great neckbeard triggering has begun

Attached: 1536509079788.jpg (480x640, 65K)

>finally find something to point out after over an hour of hard thinking
>only works under the assumption that citing another comment automatically means that I endorse every single word that was used
Pretty weak man

Attached: 1517348833535.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>people actually believing this shit

Attached: 1536518328103.png (593x580, 621K)

Doubt it
Nice guys = boring guys

after reading most of this thread, i am entirely convinced... incel faggots and worthless roasties are entirely worth each other. if the world was just you, i'd unironically enjoy dying alone.

because he doesn't look good?
if you're good looking, you can behave as you want and they will see you as a "truly" nice guy.
if you're ugly, you're a creep either way

It's more like the universe rewards those who are "bad" and ignores or punishes those who are "good".
>abusive dirtbags who get partners...
This is sad and confusing, but it seems like one of those "black pills". Luckily, it's not all women though, people on this board seem to forget that. Maybe it depends on where you live, but most seem to not want that.

I dont sit on these threads refreshing every 10 seconds. Thank you for admitting defeat at least. Cya faggot.

Why does Jow Forums ignore all the guys who do not have these things and still get girls? Do you ever interact with others irl?

I believe it's because the loud people and extreme cases are most visible to public eye, causing confirmation bias. The very bitter guys are also sometimes blind towards women who are not Stacies. It could be because the bitter guys are so hard trying to get in that "alpha Chad" lifestyle that they completely overlook all normal girls. Of course sometimes normal girls also end up in abusive relationships, but the point is that the guys (and gals) whining about being alone should look for someone on their level.
There is always going to be at least one girl who thinks you're a cutie, and she's most likely going to be the girl you didn't even notice because you were looking at someone else. I've been there.

It's safer to believe there's no hope and give up, fear drives everything here just as much as misery.

>He didn't absolutely deny everything I said because there was a spark of truth to be found after doing mental gymnastics
>THAT MEANS I'VE WON RIGHT HAHA
>AHAH WHAT A BRAINLET I SHOWED HIM
This is why I keep coming back here

Attached: 1535364055416.png (202x250, 6K)

>go through life being mocked and belittled
>constantly bullied about your shortcomings and pushed aside
>known as that weird guy
>ostracised by society and alienated by your peers
>never develop the same way as an attractive version of you would
>get a warped view of society and start hating them, rightfully so
>get told the best you can hope for is to work hard get stable job and hope some used up roastie will "grace" you with her companionship when you're both 35+
Gee I wonder why robots aren't nice. It's not like they're the bottom of the totem pole or anything. Just like with anything there's 5 stages of being a robot.
>denial
>anger
>bargaining
>depression
>acceptance
Denial and anger represent ages 15-19. These would be very young robots and incels still in denial about the hand life has dealt to them. Then comes bargaining which is the transitional phase of accepting you're a failure. These are 20-22 year olds that still have hope in the system and try to looksmax as much as possible be it through Jow Forums, jelqing or what have you. Anything to make up for the unfortunate shortcomings they have in the hopes of attracting a mate. Then the comes the depression. This is the phase I'm currently in and it feels more soul crushing than any of the others. These are 25+ that have tried everything. That have gone through the song and dance of becoming Jow Forums and looksmaxing all for it to add up to nothing. This is the part of total despair. The complete destruction of one's hope in themselves. You accept that all you'll ever be in life is last place so you stop trying. You stop looking at girls in public. You become cold and dismissive at any attempt of someone trying to socialize with you. I don't know what the acceptance stage is because I'm not there yet. It still feels like I'm not fully convinced of the realities of my world. All I know is suicide is the only escape from the maddening experience but I lack the courage to do that as well.

Attached: 1529810946209.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

>Ostracized by society

i have those things and im still ugly lmao

symmetry + neoteny above all

Wholesome post, I hope you can get your girl

There's only a limited amount of Chads and good looking men out there. That leaves a pile of women. Some of those women will lower their standards and some will rather die alone than be with Chad.

So where does that leave the ugly men? The lucky ones will get a woman who lowered her standards. But there's not enough women who lowered their standards for all ugly men.

Guess where the unlucky ugly men wind up? Right here on r9k and other similar sites.

I don't know why everyone thinks there's one single quality responsible for all success.
Its just about giving people what they want. And not everyone wants the same thing.

Sure, attractiveness is a good quality, but people aren't gonna always put up with their shit just because they're hot.
On the other end of the spectrum, you might just bore people if the only thing you can offer is how nice you are.

Fadora faggots GTFO

>"Gurls doesn't want to date me reeee"
>A bad looking but nice girl wants to date
>"Ew gross, virgin lmao amirite guys?"

>A girl gently refuses you, cause she's human and doesn't neccesarily wants to date
>"REEEEEE GURLS ONLY DATE CHADS,U THOT REEE"

To be good looking is an obvious advantage, but that advantage only works in the first meetings with a girl.
If you're bad looking, you'll have to make your own strategies to hang out with girls, until they get used to your ugly face.
In my country, people often say "Make her laugh until she forgets you're ugly" and somehow it works. Obviously, she doesn't want a clown, but it's just an example of what you can do to achieve love.

Buuuut, if you're bad looking forget about casual sex. That's definitely not for you.

women don't even use nice to refer to kindness, it means unattractive in looks. like how women use beta but are only talking about the mans physical stature not his act. women don't have brains to perceive meanings behind actions, they have a set of ganglia that reacts to facial structure and height.

>you guys
you're here too friendo :3