How can we de-radicalize young white men? Why are they so full of hate, to the point that they're becoming terrorists?

How can we de-radicalize young white men? Why are they so full of hate, to the point that they're becoming terrorists?

Attached: 1537037908192.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2010/11/3/916577/-
youtube.com/watch?v=dHL3cCVzpf8
youtube.com/watch?v=XZTeavJ9frA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that picture at the bottom with the two white children
that one makes me sick desu

Maybe Jow Forumsfags have a point......

it's almost as if (((they))) know that white european men are the only ones who can prevent (((their))) absolute dominion over the entire globalist world which will quickly be turned into a hell of cattle-like brown "people" to use for slave labor and blood libel

Attached: 1536515872136.png (2988x2068, 1.28M)

Right about what? That Marxists have infiltrated literally every level of government, education, and media, and are using it to very blatantly indoctrinate and subvert white nations?

Yeah maybe.
dailykos.com/stories/2010/11/3/916577/-

Attached: ss+(2018-09-15+at+09.54.04).png (672x440, 46K)

at least your kids will get to enjoy a society based on mutual respect and admiration where whites are one race among many

You mean European nationalists are going to revolt and be victorious in civil war and thus preserve the distinct races? And then we can all live in our own countries and get along and respect each other for our merits and not pretend to admire things that aren't real? Yes, I hope so too.

how the fuck are there going to be several races if whites are 10% of the world's population, and only white countries have enforced immigration? how the fuck are the brown races going to keep peace once europe and america falls apart and there is no longer any supreme power to keep order? do you think southern americans will just suddenly forget their enmity and be peaceful? they will not.

I wouldnt really care if all this white hate would come from some small internet groups, like Jow Forums but these are mainstream news websites publishing articles that are spreading hate against whites and twitter does nothing about people that are literally calling for killing white peope.
Im not even american but this just makes me fucking sick how white children there are being taught to hate themselves because of the skin color they were born with

Attached: 1535306167729.jpg (695x463, 44K)

Im a young white man and im gonna have fantastic sex with a white female and have supreme white children

>Marxists have infiltrated literally every level of government, education, and media, and are using it to very blatantly indoctrinate and subvert white nations?
As a marxist, I wish what you are saying were true, but post-modernists are a separate ideological group from us, and they typically indoctrinate in favour of liberalism or social-democracy.

>As a marxist
Stopped reading right there. Go choke on your poison yourself, you fucking worm.

Lmao your ideology got cucked out of your hands, you fucking beta.

Well it was not reading that made you not like marxism, so it makes sense.

Not really. Only the right thinks we are the same. Among ourselves we are very distinct and have many conflicts.

I don't have a strong opinion on european immigration policies. As a country you can decide if the benefits of immigration are worth losing your racial homogeneity

>that picture at the bottom with the two white children
If they think that I am going to sit by idly while they teach these vile disgusting lies to innocent children, they are very mistaken. Indoctrinating them from their childhood to be told that they either have no identity, or that if they do, it is evil, so they should have none. Taught to literally hate themselves, for no reason. And turned into empty individualists, robbed of everything, robbed of meaning, for they are cut off from their identity and the only thing that is important, the goodness of the future, the greatness of their people. Taught that they are oppressors. When the fucking opposite is the truth. When they have the kindest and goodest identity of all, and have spawned the greatest culture ever seen on this planet, if not the only good one. And that by a long measure. Instead, that is to be destroyed. But of course, it only applies to whites, all other races may have committed far greater crimes and evils, and are infinitely more racist towards each other, but only whites must be pay penalty and feel guilt. Pacifism, but only for whites. Tolerance, but only for whites. Multiculuralism, but only for whites. Remain calm, and stay reasoned, and placate the savages as they rape and murder. Turn the other cheek. Blame rapes on "all men," not the actual imported perpetrators. Race is just skin color, but not when it comes to whites. Whites are evil inside. But only whites. They like to claim that the reason they hate us is because we are sexist, imperialistic, ethnocentric, and so forth, but the truth is that EVERY other group displays these fault to a much, much greater extent, and somehow it is not a problem then.

No, no more of that. Anyone who does not opposite this fully and completely, and any white who does not unapologetically defend his group, is pure evil. And much deserving of swift death.

This is really what it comes down to. It is likely the purest form of evil that has so far been applied to reality.

Attached: 1531628068077.jpg (2993x4122, 1.8M)

>how white children there are being taught to hate themselves because of the skin color they were born with
Black women hate their looks and are called ugly by everyone. What makes you think anyone gives a shit about a white persons ass? They already have that it's okay to be white thing no one cares it's just some bullshit oppression Olympics crap.

>Black women hate their looks and are called ugly by everyone.
That is because they are objectively ugly. That isn't anyone else's fault. Quite different from making up lies that whites are inherently evil and have done worse things than other races, when the exact opposite is true. No other race has ended slavery, but all others have practiced it. Why are African tribes not paying reparations to each other? Why are Muslims not paying reparations to Africans? Oh, right, because they castrated all of their slaves instead so they have no descendants.

Attached: 1536602661037.png (863x1080, 85K)

>Oh no white children are hating themselves over their skin n colour
>Black women hate themselves because they're ugly, no lie bro.
Fuck off retard it seems white people are ugly now so fuck off and quit your race for oppression points already and what type of Jew conspiracy are you on about this is Jow Forums isn't it?

Anyone who defends hate against whites needs to be shut down immediately and mercilessly. It is enough, all Europeans must unapologetically defend themselves absolutely. Every other group does it, but for some reason it is seen as extremely wrong when we do it. Why is that?

What do you think would be the reaction if Chinese media published things saying that Chinese people are evil and must be eradicated? Do you even understand how insane it is?

>the benefits of immigration
There are no benefits.

You're either baiting or blind. Hating on blacks is looked down on, hating on whites is promoted.
If you have no issue with this, people will just get radicalized more and more and it will end with violence.

America's economy would collapse without immigrants, their farms would collapse. Stopping immigrants will just end you if you've come to rely on them.

Im not that guy, hes a dumbass

I never said that its okay to call black women ugly, none are okay. Still, no one makes articles about how black women are ugly, actually media seems to be trying its best to portray women of color as attractive as they can be, black women are casted as white characters etc. Who calls black women ugly? Maybe a few guys on the internet and if they do on a mainstream platform like twitter they always receive a massive backlash from black women, black men, white men, everyone.

make non white males leave culturally White countries.

This. Pic related is real life, but it appears more like clown world.

>America's economy would collapse
And that's a good thing. American debt-based "economy" is a cancerous ponzi scheme that is DESIGNED to collapse, it can ONLY collapse. Continuing it makes it worse. For every human on the planet. Immigration makes not only that situation worse, but makes every aspect of America worse.

If Mexican immigrants were valuable to an economy, why are they not valuable to their own economy? If they are, why should Mexico be drained of value in favor of the US? Kill yourself immediately.

Attached: 1531164492582.jpg (975x2323, 497K)

We can really only hope Jesus is on his way back desu, otherwise we're fucked

Attached: 1535155059119s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

The deviousness of their "arguments" tells you everything you would ever need to know about this evil plot. If a white person speaks against this, it is somehow "white fragility," as if not liking the idea of your family's extermination is somehow an embarrassing irrational fear. Meanwhile, every other races complains daily of not minutely about the oppression they face, but they are not fragile at all, are they? Mention this to a Jew and you will witness true Marxist fragility.

Well thats assuming that all immigrants would suddenly vanish into air. If getting rid of the immigrants would be a gradual process this wouldnt be a problem

good summary desu. i was never able to explain exactly what bothers me so much about it but this at least begins to explain it

RISE
UP
GAMERS

FOR
YOUR
FUTURE

Attached: 67789457-87E6-4066-9C01-123055A4ABA6.jpg (480x640, 71K)

YOU
ARE
DESCENDED
FROM
THE
MOST
NOBLE
BLOODLINE

RETAKE
YOUR
DESTINY

DO
NOT
LET
THEM
STEAL
IT

Attached: F72EB84E-00F9-4E2D-AB41-5A53F639561E.jpg (400x563, 241K)

And what makes you think I give a shit I'm on a website where hearing blacks aren't human is a regular thing, in fact whites were calling almost everyone else subhuman for years now. I truly couldn't give a shit about race it's just a bunch of faggots insulting each other and screaming I'm superior you can pull shit up from both sides on fucking twitter and don't lie both get thousands of fucking retweets or likes or whatever that faggotry is called.

>Hating on blacks is looked down on, hating on whites is promoted.
He says, looking down on hating whites.

>all these white hate articles
I dont even find the pic funny, how did it come to this jesus fucking christ, this is like a casual normal thing. Im starting to understand Jow Forums

Attached: images (4).jpg (182x277, 6K)

He was referencing mainstream media and general public you idiot

A R Y A N
B R O T H E R H O O D
1 4 8 8

Attached: 81D575BB-A56E-434A-B667-F13A6A2FE873.jpg (2048x1301, 630K)

The thing is, you haven't even seen 10% of it, and the serious stuff is much more vile.
>144888
HOLY FUCKING DIGITS HITLERMAN

Hey they were saying the same shit about us up to 2008 and barely anyone have a crap until not long ago and we still didn't go full black supremacists. Enjoy the ride lads, race is some fucking annoying shit.

Attached: 7ca4a68.jpg (711x735, 91K)

You think the general public in the US is ok with hating whites? Can I get a statistic on this?

If only you knew how bad things really are. Gets worse when you have proof that Feminism, Communism, and pretty much every bad thing in the past 100 years was invented and deliberately implemented by Jews.

Attached: ss+(2018-09-15+at+10.54.53).jpg (973x940, 393K)

Do what this guy said

How many times have you heard a white person say that black people are subhumans in real life? How do you even know its white people calling black people subuhmans here?
Youre pretty much trying to justify hate for white people by saying that on an anonymous internet website there are people calling blacks bad names

See
If these articles on big news website keep popping up it means that they receive no public backlash which means people think theres nothing wrong with them

>How many times have you heard a white person say that black people are subhumans in real life?
A lot of history documentaries, YouTube videos and other not so anonymous forums plus Twitter plus photos taken from the 1960's to 2000, turns out the last lynching in the US wasn't so long ago and it was a stereotypical innocent black guy.
>How do you even know its white people calling black people subuhmans here?
Well the YouTube videos, documentaries and photos were pretty obvious.
>Youre pretty much trying to justify hate for white people by saying that on an anonymous internet website there are people calling blacks bad names
Hey hey some people in media organisations are just calling you bad names nothing to get upset about your just overreacting and justifying hate against blacks. See how I can do this as well?

It's worse than that because all schools subtly indoctrinate white children into feeling guilt over colonialism and similar when they have absolutely no reason to be blamed for it in any way. It's an entire narrative, thousands of minor things adding up to a disgusting destruction of self-worth and identity. It's far, far worse in Europe.

>pic
>"Anyone who is male, white, visibly biological-German, Christian or secular, not disabled and not gay does not know what it means to be discriminated against."
This is IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. If you are a white European male, you are an underclass in your own fucking nation, that your fathers built, all while you are expected to maintain the entire world, for the benefit of your inferiors.

Attached: 1536686413027.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>in real life
>lists examples not in real life
>always using the same, tired "reparations" angle

D E R
J U D E N

Attached: AFC19013-DD3D-4B7A-936D-EE0646B4C292.jpg (752x1063, 144K)

W H E R E
A R E
W H I T E
R E P A R A T I O N S
F R O M
N O N W H I T E S

Attached: 710DCC6C-386E-498D-9DA2-689D32492D91.jpg (1024x945, 128K)

>turns out the last lynching in the US wasn't so long ago
I give it less than a year before we get started again. You, personally, Somalinigger, are contributing to the expediting of that date.

Nigga, Salon is not "mainstream media", and some sjws on youtube are not "the general public".

>they receive no public backlash
You must have missed the fact that Trump got elected, and the marches that the right organised in response to these issues.

>all schools subtly indoctrinate white children into feeling guilt over colonialism
This is an unfortunate thing, but it doesn't mean "the general public" is ok with hating whites.

Either give me statistics, or don't make statistical claims. Anecdotal evidence means literally zero.

>Real life
>Twitter posts or white supremacist rally's don't count
>But articles on the opinion sections of news websites do
>I give it less than a year before we get started again. You, personally, Somalinigger, are contributing to the expediting of that date.
Getting killed by a bunch of white virgins who I can probably outrun easily. Slow down there buddy and who the fuck is this somalinigger? What's your faggot ass on about?

Attached: muldo1417.jpg (536x536, 93K)

>Either give me statistics
How about you go fuck yourself? And I just keep defending my group no matter the cost and no matter what? Do you have a problem with that? I am not here to convince you, I am here to kill you if you disagree.

>How can we de-radicalize young white men
Stop trying to genocide them

>Hey hey some people in media organisations are just calling you bad names nothing to get upset about your just overreacting and justifying hate against blacks
You completly missed the point. Some anonymous user calling you a nigger on an anime image website is not equal to a website that your average joe browses publishing hundreds of white hate articles. Again, hate against blacks is not accepted by general public where as hate against whites is.
I would like to see those documentaries and i would like to see how mainstream media would react to them in 2018

>Stop trying to genocide them
B-but then how will I get my 6400 goyim slaves??? Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1536686581234.jpg (780x585, 103K)

>I am here to kill you if you disagree.
This is the bit where you were meant to post statistics and prove him wrong. Instead you went full autistic internet tough guy mode.

Attached: 1512143105579.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>FUCKING SEETHING.
There are less pathetic ways to admit that you don't know anything and are just talking bullshit, you know.

>Instead you went full autistic internet tough guy mode.
That is the only thing I'm interested in doing, and it's the only thing I'm interested in getting others to do. Rejecting anti-white shit doesn't need any fucking statistics or discussions or reasoning, it only needs pure hate and absolute opposition. As far as I'm concerned, fuck the optics and fuck you. If anything it contributes to escalation so it's all positive for me.

Except it's not the same. Go on Twitter right now and search for "white people" then for "black people" and see the difference for yourself. Don't play games, bro.
Let's not even talk about affirmative action, shall we?

>You completly missed the point. Some anonymous user calling you a nigger on an anime image website is not equal to a website that your average joe browses publishing hundreds of white hate articles
Jesus Christ you can find articles on right-wing websites about what's wrong with black people and how their communities are shit and people fucking browse these as well.
>Again, hate against blacks is not accepted by general public where as hate against whites is.
Post some evidence on this lad and no article screenshots something more reliable like stats.
>I would like to see those documentaries and i would like to see how mainstream media would react to them in 2018
Internet is all you need just search it up and presto comprento it appears or just search up black people getting lynched if you want to get to it quicker.

You can't even do that because anti-black stuff is immediately deleted, whereas anti-white stuff gets a blue checkmark.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHL3cCVzpf8

>Rejecting anti-white shit doesn't need any fucking statistics or discussions or reasoning
Fucking faggot get a life and read some books you stupid little shit.

Attached: downloadfile-27.jpg (250x375, 12K)

Then just say:
>Some people say anti-white things, and I think I should LITERALLY KILL THEM, because I don't like what they are saying!
It perfectly explains your infantile position, while not making any statistical claims.

>Lol! He's angry because we want to genocide his people! hahah how goofy, what's wrong with him?!
Yeah pretty seething. Since when is angry white men a good thing?

>Some people say anti-white things, and I think I should LITERALLY KILL THEM, because I don't like what they are saying!
Literally this, but 100% unironically.

Buzzfeed and huffingtonpost are mainstream websites and i was referencing not only youtube comments but also twitter
What does electing trump have to do with the hate against blacks? If anything its a hate against illegal immigrants and EVEN THEN trump is constantly attacked by mainstream media so i dont see your point
And what marches are you talking about? That right wing march that was immediately branded as nazi march and all protesters of that march were classified by nazis and shamed by everyone on social media and news websites? Wow youre sure making a great case for your argument

>Except it's not the same. Go on Twitter right now and search for "white people" then for "black people" and see the difference for yourself. Don't play games, bro.
Can't sign up but the times I've been there and the shit I've seen is telling me your wrong.
>Let's not even talk about affirmative action, shall we?
Affirmative action is used to help out communities that face shitter prospects it's like me telling you your at an advantage because employers are more likely to pick you up if you have a white person name.

pic somewhat related
Remember where you came from. Remember what your ancestors did. Hold it high and fight for their legacy.

Attached: 1531455539090.jpg (1024x873, 145K)

Europe is the only thing in the world worth protecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZTeavJ9frA

>I wanna kill innocent people just because they say things I don't like
Oh user, I bet you're still wondering why nobody likes you guys.

>oh no someone doesn't like me because i don't appreciate the idea of my people being genocided
How the fuck am I supposed to even begin to give a shit about that.

>Buzzfeed and huffingtonpost are mainstream websites
Literally no. Only committed sjws use them.

>i was referencing not only youtube comments but also twitter
Oh, ok, that totally provides statistical evidence that "the general public" is ok with hating white people.

>What does electing trump have to do with the hate against blacks?
Individuals have been known to vote for Trump due to thinking he would be less cucked when it comes to racial issues.

>And what marches are you talking about?
Unite the Right rally, for example.

>That right wing march that was immediately branded as nazi march and all protesters of that march were classified by nazis
I really wonder why.

>shamed by everyone on social media
Nice. Now you also have to provide evidence that there was not A SINGLE PERSON that did not shame the Unite the Right rally.

>Why am I supposed to give a shit about not being able to convert people, due to my ideology being batshit insane??

Batshit insanity is the only thing that makes sense in this sick evil world. I don't want anything to do with anyone who disagrees, nor do I need them.

>Jesus Christ you can find articles on right-wing websites about what's wrong with black people and how their communities are shit and people fucking browse these as well.
I would like to see those articles
My provided articles are enough of a proof and ive already given you my reasoning. if you dont agree, elaborate
I can find videos of black people getting lynched, all these videos seem to be from africa, with these black people being lynched by other black people, i dont really understand what youre talking about

Attached: 795903efe1373e5c86dbf58b6de99eb57f17aebdfd03dc69546c41527daf4c13.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

Thereve been what. Like, 3 marches? Trumps election was a great thing. The US isn't in as much danger as europe, where the politicians literally just dont listen to their people anymore.

Salon isnt mainstream media, but huffington post is. And they're nearly as bad. As are nasser daily and Aj+. All of which have a similar agenda, with one of NDs videos celebrating the minority white status of london, and HP authoring the article about white people needing to be stopped.

Its not quite on CNN yet but this sort of thing has to stop NOW. waiting till the majority of people want tk get rid of whites is too late, look at Zimbabwe and South Africa. And the hatred for whites is very much real in the education sector. Look at what arts departments teach. Look at the cementing of the "fact" that whites and asians need higher scores than blacks to get into universities. In France it was suggested by an education minister to teach arabic in public schools. The very idea that this is a problem is still taboo. Yet look where its going

Do you realise how much of what you are saying sounds like what members of cults say?

>Jesus Christ you can find articles on right-wing websites about what's wrong with black people and how their communities are shit and people fucking browse these as well.
Do you even have ANY statistics whatsoever to back that up? No, you don't. You're completely full of shit.

No statistics = no argument. Get the fuck out of the thread.

You have to understand that you are literally, by definition, part of a liberalist Marxist cuckold cult, that you have been indoctrinated into from birth.

I would be very extremely happy to be part of a cult called "Europe has a right to exist and should not be destroyed for the sake of Jewish bankers." I don't have any problems with that and would happily die for such a cult, yes.

PS fuck your cult.

ITT pol being retarded as usual

My point isn't that you should wait until a majority of whites hate themselves. It was that the idea that a majority of whites already hate themselves is a massive falsehood, and doesn't have any evidence to back it up.
The things you bring up are real problems not as serious as economic or environmental problems, but still, but the solutions I've seen here are much too extreme to be allowed to be put into practice. It is preferable to live in a society that has all the problems that you've described, than to live in a dictatorship.

>loyalty to your race is a "cult"
>but only when you're white
Literally EVERY OTHER RACE has a high degree of loyalty to their own. It is ONLY considered weird or bad when it is whites doing it.

It is furthermore the absolutely most natural thing in a human, since a lack of loyalty to your own group GUARANTEES extinction. There have been countless simulations of this and any group that does not defend its own interests will always perish. Always.

The very fact that you are trying to shame me or second-guess myself for this proves that you are pure fucking evil.

>Literally no. Only committed sjws use them
You have anything to back up this claim? You keep asking me to provide evidence for everything i say yet it seems that youre the one pulling out stuff from your ass

>Oh, ok, that totally provides statistical evidence that "the general public" is ok with hating white people.
Like i said, if big news websites keep making white hate articles then public id okay with that

>Individuals have been known to vote for Trump due to thinking he would be less cucked when it comes to racial issues.
What racial issues would those be?

>Unite the Right rally, for example
What did the rally had to do with the hate against black people? You do know that there are right wing black people who voted for trump right?

>Nice. Now you also have to provide evidence that there was not A SINGLE PERSON that did not shame the Unite the Right rally.
That won be necessary, my friend tyler did not shame it. Whats your point?

>There have been countless simulations of this and any group that does not defend its own interests will always perish. Always.

If you think that anyone or anything is going to dissuade me from defending myself and my children, you are extremely mistaken. I do not care what faux-psychology you come up with for polemics, be it "fragility," "insecurity," or calling it cult-like.

Attached: animation2.gif (600x400, 773K)

P U R E
L O V E
F O R
Y O U

Attached: 195583B8-A514-4FC0-A8E9-1620F3BFFA68.jpg (400x410, 31K)

Shit. That kind of blew my mind.

>strawmaning this hard
user, no. You have to actually engage with the arguments presented. Not invent the ones you'd like to be presented.

>You have anything to back up this claim?
Not really, but one would think the fact that they are literally sjw pages would be enough to suggest what their audience is.

>if big news websites keep making white hate articles then public id okay with that
That's not really how it works. The public has very little control over what goes on in the media. Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean you are necessarily fighting against it.

>What racial issues would those be?
Hating the white race.

>What did the rally had to do with the hate against black people?
Not black people specifically. You were the one who brought it up in hopes of shortening the window of definition to score a small technical point in this debate like the hopeless faggot you are. However when participants of it shout things like "You will not replace us", in reference to white genocide, it's difficult to not associate that with people being against hating white people.

> You do know that there are right wing black people who voted for trump right?
Literally irrelevant.

>You have to actually engage with the arguments presented.
No, I don't.

Blut und Boden.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue.

Attached: 1536870340958.jpg (557x430, 66K)

>LET ME BE IRRATIONAL, PLEASE
Is this the kind of person that will be allowed to exist in the white nationalist future? Ignorant, stupid, and proud of it?

You are objectively wrong and you could see that if you were to spend 2 minutes taking the time to make an account and do the search.
And poor whites get fucking nothing. Your excuse that they don't deserve it because of the color of their skin does not make me happier in the least.

>I would like to see those articles
My provided articles are enough of a proof and ive already given you my reasoning. if you dont agree, elaborate
Find articles of conservative media groups talking about blacks negatively at night for some racial bullcrap thread? Search for it yourself little guy it ain't hard to find.
>I can find videos of black people getting lynched, all these videos seem to be from africa, with these black people being lynched by other black people, i dont really understand what youre talking about
Here are some images you can go through, unsuprisingly there seem to be a lot of black people in it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States
No statistics to back up that white people are hated so fuck off faggot and leave the thread since there's no point of it.

You really don't understand the point of statistics, do you?

If a new dictator started creating a army to kill the shitskins evading EU and America I would be one of the firsts to apply. How can the politicians be so dumb to the point of putting "public etiquette" over their country real needs

>Is this the kind of person that will be allowed to exist in the white nationalist future?
Yes, it is precisely the kind. Uncompromising, resolute, and unwavering when it comes to that which is most important. Are you fucking missing something? What do you think this thread is about? Did you think that we want to become deradicalized? It's satirical.

Contrary to what you may believe, you indeed cannot reason with someone who has made up their mind and is intent on killing you. If you choose to continue to believe it, I will let leave the result to your imagination. You can't change my mind with words any more than you can change the mind of an ISIS jihadist. In that regard I certainly agree that it is a cult, and I have zero issues with that.

It will only stop when you stop promoting Marxist narratives. That is the only scenario that can end it. Nothing else. I don't have to engage your arguments, I have no interest in doing so, and I barely even consider them arguments to begin with.

>You are objectively wrong and you could see that if you were to spend 2 minutes taking the time to make an account and do the search.
I've been on twitter before (2017 was the last time) it's a shithole within a shithole filled with superficial and angry cunts. I ain't going on there again.
>And poor whites get fucking nothing. Your excuse that they don't deserve it because of the color of their skin does not make me happier in the least.
There are more poor non-whites than poor whites and non-whites are much more likely to be in poverty hence why they prioritize certain groups. Plus you get a higher callback rate if they believe your white and that's a bit unfair isn't it.

If you defend anti-white shit, of any kind in any manner, ever, for any reason, there is nothing I can give you except for a bullet.

There is nothing to discuss. That's all and it is the end of it.

Oi oi have you guys noticed they're not blaming the Jews as much anymore? Holy crap this is getting serious.

Attached: 88c.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

>Not really, but one would think the fact that they are literally sjw pages would be enough to suggest what their audience is
So no evidence

>Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean you are necessarily fighting against it.
Funny how you accused the guy of making a strawman and now youre making one yourself. You keep running in circles here

>Hating the white race.
I dont think trump made any comments about white race ever. What made him so popular was his comments about illegal immigrants, usa economy, bringing jobs to america. You have to be oblivious to claim that trump election much to do with fight againt white hate

>Not black people specifically. You were the one who brought it up in hopes of shortening the window of definition to score a small technical point in this debate like the hopeless faggot you are. However when participants of it shout things like "You will not replace us", in reference to white genocide, it's difficult to not associate that with people being against hating white people.
Youre actually braindead or youre just desperate and trying to derail a topic. We are discussing whether white hate is publicly acceptable not whether there are racist white people. That rally was shamed and branded as neo nazi by mainstream media