Sitting alone at home on a saturday evening, being lonely and listening to lofi-hip hop

sitting alone at home on a saturday evening, being lonely and listening to lofi-hip hop.

what are you up to

Attached: whatarefriends.png (1132x797, 553K)

planning out a future i'll probably never have while listening to inappropriately upbeat city pop

Huh. I'm currently listening to lo-fi hip hop, trying to relax after a really shitty saturday night at work. About to iron a shirt and then go to bed and read to try and take my mind off things.

>planning out a future i'll probably never have while listening to inappropriately upbeat city pop
what's it about?

Just listenin' to some 30's song and browsing this website. Also today I made some progres on my van de graaff generator. (can't post pic, it's too large)

what's this qt from?

>tfw I don't even really enjoy music anymore

sitting alone really stoned at 5 am listening to classical jazz not lonely

very comfortable

Attached: 453677777.jpg (540x720, 57K)

>not lonely
then fuck off

that's my greatest fear

sitting home alone listening to music, i wish i had drugs

Dino and CupcakeI

make me faggot, I bet you wish you were out drinking with girls and friends too

I'm almost the same except listening to calming Piano music.
It's pretty relaxing, although it makes me a bit melancholic.

Attached: SadPlatinum.png (104x97, 21K)

yes I do. that's why I'm here

Youtube link bro? Sounds like some hardcore hip hop yo.

I'm on a Windows XP PC that is very slow. The whole day I connecting to the internet on this piece of shit after my Windows 7 PC that is slighly better than this PC doesn't work anymore. It took me 1 hour to connect the correct ethernet cable to my PC then try to download a driver for my Broadband USB. I had to use Windows Explorer to find it and then I had to install the correct driver. The driver didn't want to install on my :C drive so I had to install it on my HDD drive. Only then could I have my internet. I also dropped my headphones and now only the right speaker works. Before all of this I had to sisconnect all the cables from my previous computer and then connect them all to this piece of shit. the way my desk is only Kek will get you to make the HDMI cable work properly. Fuck this entire week

can't you buy a new pc or something?

Nope, too poor :(

You on neetbux? I also wouldn't be able to replace my pc if it broke now. Can't you save up or something?

sitting alone at home on a saturday evening, being lonely and got no husky wan wan

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)