What was your tinder experience like?

What was your tinder experience like?

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-211415_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/m59YvFL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitting on whores for fun

Attached: m59YvFL.png (1080x1920, 862K)

Pretty bad desu. It really wrecked my self esteem and I honestly hated it but at least I tried.

I setup about 6 pictures of myself. Most of them were selfies. One of them featured me smiling and showing my teeth (I wore braces when I was younger and I visit the dentist every six months). There was even one of me playing a piano all dressed up. Im an amateur pianist I mean I figured Id show off one of my hobbies. Why not?

But none of that even worked. I honestly managed to get two matches after swiping right (on every single person) for a week and a half. They were both Asian women(which I actually do find attractive) but one of them unmatched me after I said I wasnt looking for a relationship. I just wanted to hook up. At least I was honest. The other one didnt seem to want to go on a date but just talk.

I was even stupid enough to upgrade to the paid version. I couldnt help myself though. I was a 24 yr old virgin at the time and I just wanted sex and validation just like everyone else.

When I upgraded I started faring better than before. I managed to get 12 gold likes over the course of a week. I dont understand how thats different from matches but whatever... one girl said I was too far from her or else she would hook up. Another one agreed to go on a date with me. I finally managed to get a date i thought! Im actually going somewhere with this! So we agreed to go to Starbucks but when I arrived there I waited and waited for about 20 minutes. No show. When I confronted her via the app she came up with a bullshit excuse. I deleted her.

There was one that wanted a hook up but she just didnt settle well with me. No offense. Its not like she was ugly or anything its just she was dressed as sleazy as possible. She seemed too easy and I was suspicious. It honestly would seem to me like she was a stripper or prostitute looking for money. I dont know for sure..

(Cont.)

Bro I don't believe this to be a real experience, I'm ugly as fuck, but I still get TONS of matches. Was in Colorado last weekend and got 20 matches in 2 days and like I said, I'm pretty ugly. How spergy and off putting was your bio

Ya know, you don't stand on a very high moral high ground yourself. Basically you sound like a 1/10, so even whores would be above you.

wow dude haha really got her
high five!

So then I managed to get another gold like from this one girl. This was the first step towards some mild success. We agree to go on a date. We met up at another Starbucks (I know its a generic place for dates but its a first date) and we actually had a nice date. Shes 24 just like me. We talked about this and that. But then the conversation kind of got a bit awkward because she found out that I attended a church twice a week. I go on Sundays for normal worship and then on mondays I go there to rehearse music. I play music at the church on Sundays.

She explained to me that her former husband was a Christian and he was mean to her and she got a bad impression of religious people. She told me about some rude customer who she had known and knew he was a Christian. She still agreed to a second date and suggested we go to a bar and drink. Okay why not. I dont mind having one or two drinks and having a nice convo again.

I texted her a few days later and no reply. No reply for three days (we all know that women are constantly on their phones so she was ignoring me) I then got upset and texted her saying something like:

I refuse to be treated this way by any women. I will not let women lead me on like this and just toy with me.

I said something like that and then I deleted her number. That was the end of that.

(Cont.)

holy shit this is depressing

reevaluate your life

Well apparently you are not as ugly as you think you are. I am convinced of myself though.

Does the concept of being completely undesirable to the opposite sex not resonate with you? How can they not like my personality when theyve never even talked to me or gotten to know me. Its definitely the way my face looks but whatever its not in my control.

I tried tinder while I was bulking and girls would say 'lol, I bet I eat more than you lol :p' and I got reall pissed off and deleted my account

Definitely am, and it doesn't really resonate with you. I make up for my subpar looks by being charismatic and a generally decent conversationalist. I think that your issue probably lies there.

It was a complete waste of time. What few dates I got either stood me up or weren't interested.

Do girls seriously try searching for relationships on tinder? Pretty much all you have to go off of is selfies. How does that even work?

You should genuinely kill yourself. Not only are you obviously pathetic, you type to them like you are Russian and English is your second language.

Pathetic insults. I apologize to any Russians for associating this toddler with you all.

Attached: 8DAA16E6-9627-49A8-AC9D-23A3F2B5FA6B.jpg (706x960, 121K)

Okay part 3 this will be the end.

So then I went ahead and set up a date with this one gold like that I had been talking to for a week. She agreed to meet up at her community college. It was about a 40 minute drive out. I drove to her location and we had a great time just talking and walking around the campus. It was a nice school. Very scenic and smaller because it was private.

We go back to her room and then you know what happens from there.

We dated for a month. She was very much interested in a relationship but I am not. How can I lead someone on like this. Its unfair.

But desu I know I am a true robot because of my personality and because I am mentally ill. So thats the reason I dont want real relationships with women. I dont want to drag people into my own problems.

So I did manage to have sex on the app but I deleted it after that and I canceled my payment setup. I was pretty worn out after all of that trouble. I then went through a period of severe depression telling myself that I must be truly abysmally ugly and that I am just simply different from most other people.

But life goes on and someone out there right now is cooking dinner and drinking a beer. My little problems are nothing in this world.

My looks are not my biggest issues. Its the fact that I am a 25 year old man that doesnt have any purpose or aim in life. I browse this trash day in and day out simply because im addicted to it.

Honestly dude, you should Kys. She actually wins in this situation.

stay mad faggot ass white knights

Attached: OK6GNJn.png (1080x1920, 954K)

Consider painful suicide

I honestly dont know it depends on the individual. But some of them go on there looking for that maybe because they cant find any in real life?

This girl I lost my virginity too shes actually semi popular at her school. Shes an extrovert and likes to socialize with people and she likes going to concerts.

dude you're actually just embarrassing yourself.

>emasculating yourself so you have the chance to fuck white pussy

yeah how about no, i'm not a dog

Was she cute? why did you not want to at least try and stay with her if she genuinely liked you?
Don't give me that bullshit about dragging people into your problems.

what is a bronze dagger

Downloaded it and uninstalled without even trying it

Okay well maybe youre right. But let me add more to complicate things.

Ive always been a decently social person my whole life. I get along very well with older people and I often have one on one conversations with many different people.

I said I go to a church and there are people there that like talking to me.

I do have friends and I have an easy time making friends with other guys. My coworkers at my latest job seem to be cool with me. They gravitate towards me and talk to me about random shit.

But maybe I am autistic because i believe I am. My therapist even suggested I have some traits. I know how to make eye contact though and I show interest in what the other person has to say.

But I have never been a charismatic life of the party exciting high energy person. You know the guy who leads the group and is a go getter and I guess thats the ideal man for most women.

But thats not me. I am an introvert and a thinker. I am a classic nerd with academic interests in a highly curious mind.

a dagger made of bronze

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I'm sorry lil dude

I am a total cunt, but this is hugely embarrassing to read. You sound like a pathetic child

Its life. At some point you swallow the red pill. I just hate the fact that my whole life I was told lies about women. I was constantly told by my mom that its personality that matters the most and I even had a period of time when I was into pickup just so I could try and date women. I was just desperate desu. Who doesnt want sex and love?

Society would constantly say things like oh beautiful girls will date ugly guys! Its because hes outgoing and high status!

But we all know by now that its bullshit. And Jow Forums was one of those places where I basically learned how it really is. People are more honest on here than in person because its anonymous.

I think what angers me is that society has absolutely zero compassion for low status men. Its like being stabbed twice because the first stab is the blatant hatred towards my kind and the second is the fact that everyone is forced to be tolerant and liberal these days.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about me ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this....i will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by me is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own selfs....only meant for who talk bad about me

Woah what?

Guysdontbelikemyfriendsoverhere.notdoinganythings partoftheprovlem too

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-00-55-10-253_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

don't give a fuck these whores deserve abuse

Attached: Rhpih2K.png (1080x1920, 759K)

>he's trying to pass it off as trolling

lol you realise (and I don't think this is a good thing but it's a sad fact of living in the current year) there's a good chance you could get in serious legal trouble?

Why do you insist on shitting up every thread here with these messages, you should just fucking kill yourself. Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks it's funny that you're bullying people in your freetime, you miserable shit. It's sad, pathetic and the messages seem like they're written by a true brainlet.
LEAVE

Attached: 1477582425855.jpg (614x676, 90K)

Don't listen to those faggots user I'm pissing myself.

Attached: 1534063805664.png (378x357, 81K)

Yeah teaching and learning is fun with the kids

Being a normal person=/= white knight you miserable degenerate

Based hyperblackpill

But I am no longer a liberal person and I especially dont support the modern day left. Most modern day leftists are privileged upper class white peoples that live easy care free lives with little to no issues with loneliness and chronic depression.

They target men like me.. especially the feminists. And thats why I am against them.

Society will spread their hateful propaganda against ugly males.. and we have no social safety nets. I am just a misanthropic person at this point.

Yeah bro it ain't nice. Everyone loves to dress the world up nicely and tell us how just it is but it's never like that. We still chilling though, so I guess it's not all bad.

So are you russian or not?

user honestly I think you should keep it a bit more subtle, because I think it would hit harder. Like the other anons are saying this way girls can just write it off as a triggered orbiter. Why don't you try asking like, "Have you been with any guys? I prefer innocent girls, they are much more wife-able." Idk, in my opinon that kinda stuff hurts more.

>"Why the fuck do women hate me!?? Maybe if I tell them to get raped and call them subhuman then they will respect me like they do Chad!"
cringe and permavirginpilled

Attached: 1516127415000.jpg (759x508, 110K)

I'm mocking them you monkey. Do you take PrimeT or something? Be alpha beast like always, women have done worse stuff believe me. Some guys here actually watching ninja( do not bully people btw) itt 9yearolds

OP, you should get their notch count before calling them out on riding the cock carousel

If they are degenerate sluts in the pictures, then they probably get turned out when you call them a slutty whore

wow epic imgur.com/m59YvFL
was this posted on Jow Forumstinder too?
simply epic

I don't know how to talk to women. What do I say next?

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-120006.png (1080x1920, 162K)

>HURR HOPE U GET RAPED XDDDDD

Could you creeps be anymore lame if you tried

Say that you were actually talking about Ivanka trump

>"because my neo nazis friends from a Mongolian furniture image board says he is cool "

tell her you're a nazi obviously

I mean you've already ruined it, I am a fascist but all of my ex's firmly believe I'm a centre-left faggio

ay its tyrone big dick!wat up yo!

Great thread op, it really shows who the real npcs are

Two matches and both ghosted me!
Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

>t. picrelated originlly

Attached: wzhe17b2e8h11.jpg (960x1440, 120K)

Way more matches than I thought I'd get. Got messaged first and complimented on my eyes and beard a lot. Never responded back to any messages or set up any dates.

based, redpilled and he cute

All I gotta say is YIKES lololol

Attached: E924657B-70A3-4F24-B2F9-50196D347913.png (1125x2436, 1.05M)

this is fucking funny I wish we could be friends

Christ women should kill themselves

I love your posts so much

>Already having a failed marriage at 24

Wtf

>Why you gotta come to tinder to pull xD :$
What the fuck do you think tinder is for, you fucking destroyed arby's roast beef clamwitch?

She's dtf but you'd have to put more work in than that lol

You are just ugly like me friend. Did you read my 3 part long story? I want this to be a lesson to other loners and robots.

No im gonna be honest and say that I wasnt attracted to her. I honestly just wanted to have sex and I thought I would never have another opportunity so I went with her because she was the only interested in a date.

I feel bad like I was just using her but like I said we had a great time hanging out. It happened in December of last year. We hung out a few more times after that for sex and just to catch up on life.

>My looks are not my biggest issues. Its the fact that I am a 25 year old man that doesnt have any purpose or aim in life. I browse this trash day in and day out simply because im addicted to it.

Jesus christ that hits home.
I'll probably delete whatever dating media I'm signed up with. I dated a nice girl over the summer. It was only meant to be a fwb thing but it felt more serious, caught feelings for her before she went back to school.
Also the "gold" likes just mean you can see who swipes right on you. The app doesn't indicate to them if you've paid for it.
Personally I have some growing to do before I try and bring more people into my life.

Attached: 1420842023737.jpg (1065x902, 147K)

9/10 they'll ghost you no matter what.

Attached: 20180915_234215.jpg (1080x663, 111K)

>sticking your dick in someone this insecure.

No thanks. If she's actually this insecure (read her last sentence) then that's a red flag and she deserves to be dropped right then and there

>tfw intelligent but no personality
I'd have nothing to put on a Tinder profile, shame as I'd like some pussy

cringe, both of you speak like niggers and she is obvs out for attention whoring.

holy shit user that was brutal

Attached: 1536518328103.png (593x580, 621K)

>both of you speak like niggers

It's obvious that I was mocking her user, and yes it is.

I got like 14 matches my first day now rarely even one a day. Compelled to buy plus but the girls are really flakey... and trashy.

In years never got laid or met one or even talked to one on phone.

her reaction is completely disproportionate to the joke, it seems like she misread your tone. i don't understand what she's angry about

>why are you treating me like this?
Why are these women taking it so personally. I would just laugh and type lol and insta block him before he can even write a wall of text

I agree with everybody else in that you're a cunt, but
>1 in 3 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime
Where the hell do they get that statistic from? I've seen it thrown around by a number of women

>get tinder
>get matches
>too terrified to message any of them
>one is 100% my type so manage to gather up the courage to message her
>1-2 word replies
>accept the fact that I'll die alone
>uninstall

Attached: 1486932670160.jpg (499x499, 64K)

>be college boy
>match with 9/10 artsy girl
>agree to meet at cafe on campus
>date goes well
>go back to her dorm
>we start making out
>she starts telling me about her past romantic partners
>says she's pansexual
>her dad isn't in the picture
>bigredflag.jpg
>shows me her tits
>walk all the way home with blue balls
>mfw no face

Should've smashed my dude

>go on dating/DTF app
>not interested in fucking and probably not interested in dating

??

My friend sits on Bumble all day and has never used it to actually meet anyone. She sets the range to max, then just talks to people

I really don't get what the point is

Stop trying to find the mother of your children on fucking tinder. You're a dope user
This guy's right

kek, I think you could have made it work with this one.

I made a joke saying that I didn't know how to count.

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-210151_Tinder.jpg (1080x423, 76K)

based af tbqhwyfam

got like 8 matches
only 1 ever ended up hanging out with me

a 3/10, short and fat. we went to the beach. walking around with her wasn't great, nearly every other girl the same age in public was hotter than she was.
we made out and i didn't like it. i didn't even like the intercourse. cuddling was OK i guess, it was nice to feel a girl's soft skin for a change

i guess it was good practice, 25yo haven't even held a girls hand in like 5 years so yeah that was a nice bonus

lol
cringe @ comparing the girl you're with to girls on the beach
what r u a teenage girl? jesus christ

Be easy on him! That whale had to be very divisible on that beach

well we went to a zoo and an art place. plus like 6 different restaurants

literally every girl that walked past us was more attractive. it was hard to not notice honestly, but i wasn't getting all butthurt about it. i don't really go out much so i forget what average for girls looks like

Unironically Kek'd

cheers my friend

i feel ya I'm just busting your balls. did she like you? you go on another date or are u not into her

I'd read every bio and only swiped right on ones that sounded interesting, not bothering to go off looks
didn't end up finding that many
didn't get any matches

Its fine though now, being gay fixed that problem

>did she like you?
hmmm, i guess she kind of did. she is from brazil and moved to USA a year ago.
but then when we were driving back she asked me if i was christian (she goes to church every week) and i said no. she's like "what do you believe" and it was hard to explain really the ideological basis of my morality so i didn't even try. i just said i do good things, "treat others how you want to be treated" etc. i didn't want to seem like a heathen, but for a lot of religious people it's very important. she said she goes to a brazilian church but it's "a lot different" than the one she went to in brazil

>you go on another date or are u not into her

i would be down to go on a date again with her, but i'm not really that into her. but she's literally the only girl on the planet i have hanged out with in like 4-5 years, and the last one i kind of ruined it by getting too drunk. so basically she's the only opportunity i have to even hug, or hold hands with a girl. so i definitely would go just for the practice/companionship aspect of it, but i couldn't really love her or see us going further than just friends

i didn't even make the first moves really. she drove to me and picked me up and we went to a beach. not literally the beach, but a beach town. we ate lunch then went to 2 art galleries then we went to a hotel (we stayed for 2 nights) she basically came on to me then, i was only flirting the whole time trying to make her want it.

like i said, it was literally practice. i'm glad i did it, but we could never make each other happy in a long term relationship.

also when we had sex (i didn't get condoms or anything) i only lasted like 1 minute =^)

>I'd read every bio and only swiped right on ones that sounded interesting, not bothering to go off looks
i basically only swipe based on ethnicity. if it's a white, asian, or light skinned latina i swipe right.

blacks and dark skinned (mestiza) latinas i swipe left.

exceptions are like super feminists, blue hair chicks, deformed 1/10s, and morbidly obese (i am OK with chubbers) girls. i also swipe left on 9/10s and up, there's no way they'd ever swipe right on me so i don't waste that swipe at all.

sometimes i check the profiles, particularly if they look like they could be tall. i'm a 5'06 manlet so i swipe left on any taller girls

Based

You succeeded dude just look at all the triggered normies you riled up.

Any girl who would be on tinder would just be too much for me

Besides I'm pretty ugly and have the personality to match so why bother?