I had sex with two different girls within a span of 5 hours tonight, ask me anything

I had sex with two different girls within a span of 5 hours tonight, ask me anything
I feel like a dog

Attached: D0240A9D-8E6B-4675-8AE3-1CC247555AB4.png (298x279, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brX0TZdY4Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=6RRy9K1PM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong board normie /b/ , /soc/ , /anywhere but here would be more appropriate.

Who was better?

The second girl is my ex and shes a way better lay

Im no normie, fag

First girls ass

Attached: E15CF28F-ACDC-4947-A5BE-DD4B0588E1CA.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

>Im no normie, fag
>he actually thinks he isnt
Seconding the request to LEAVE THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1523279206030.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Make me, you double nigger

Attached: EAE6DAE6-649C-426A-B27D-7E5E1EF2F9A3.jpg (600x800, 80K)

That girl's ass is not nice, user. it's borderline disgusting. Also, I'm questioning whether you are old enough to be here after this horrible post.

of all the places to come and brag about getting some pussy, you choose Jow Forums. congrats and all, hope you feel good about yourself

rude
dont hate me for embracing the chad life you can do it too

Not any of them, but no I cant do it

Dude just get the fuck out of here already.

You lack the power to expel from this godforsaken board, stay mad faggot

Pic related, its me, youll never be this fly

Attached: 6EEA8B14-2149-4EF1-9A52-F6AE9DFA22BE.jpg (342x342, 22K)

So you just wanna be a sadcunt, bro?

Nice form, horrible texture. user, you can't post this on Jow Forums, there are rules.

Yeah, shes not terribly attractive, and where in the rules does it say I cant post that? Its not me and Im not asking for rates

It's off topic

Is second girl hot though?

I fapped twice today. I feel like a faggot.

i done this on my 30th birthday last year. slept with fat bitch after the disco like 3am then she left and i went for mcdonalds at around 6am there was a drun girl i knew from before and hadnt seen in months she came home with me from mcdonalds and we pumped. she vomited around 8 am all over my bed and carpet it was awful.

Shes leagues hotter than the first girl, but Im not going to post anything i have of her. Shes asian,white,native american mix. Specifically i know shes native alaskan. She has the cutest dimples in the world and her lips are the perfect size. Shes very small, about 5 foot three? I can comfortably rest my chin on top of her head. Body looks kind of like pic related just smaller

Shes the cutest girl Ive personally had sex with and shes actually pretty knowledgeable on nerd shit. Looootta baggage though

Attached: 8C0B2EF0-BC32-4062-BB81-FEF535114156.jpg (1365x2048, 159K)

Listen to Videl's vagina growl like the sound of the tuba...
youtube.com/watch?v=brX0TZdY4Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=6RRy9K1PM1g

Attached: videl__s_naughty_vacation_by_balnazar.png (599x963, 147K)

Why do I feel like you're lying? She sounds too perfect, and you have no proof.

Only if you stared at the dicks user, otherwise, youre only as much of a faggot as usual

enjoy your false rape accusations they are getting more and more common thanks to the rape shield laws.

Fine, heres her tits

Shes not perfect, theres a reason were not in a relationship anymore. She is very cute though and admittedly I still feel pretty attached to her romantically.

Attached: 677D1E0F-16D2-4E6F-9A0F-91A4A5B11A94.jpg (2208x1242, 416K)

You better not be posting cheese pizza user.

temping but not worth a false rape and having your entire life destroyed. My sister told me today that a very popular kid from HS was arrested for "rape". I don't think a guy that can get pussy easy would rape but who knows.

Lol no, shes a year older than me
So youre just never gonna fuck over an irrational fear like that?

Fornification is a sin, repent

oh god gross, i think I'm going to throw up

Do you post here for the attention, or did you feel the need to brag but can't tell your close friends out of a fear of judgement / someone ratting?