Has a girl ever lusted after you solely because of your looks? Want to share the story?

Has a girl ever lusted after you solely because of your looks? Want to share the story?

Attached: 1431479366695.jpg (894x894, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn8D73NQ7k
youtu.be/_O2MbGWpHYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a gf once. She was hot. Always talked about how good looking I am. Im nothing extraordinary tho, maybe I just happened to fit her taste perfectly. Dont see why else shed like me seeing im a total fucking loser.

no, but i saw my chad friend get cold approached in public enough times to know that such a thing not only exists but is common

Woke up to a girl fucking me. She was a friend of my roommates and had seen me before, this time particular they had a party while I'd gone to bed before. Apparently as the girl claimed she wasn't able to get a ride home so rather than sleeping on the floor she thought she'd try my bed, and with the chance and "as thanks" she figured to fuck me.

I didn't know her though so it was one of the scariest experience of my life.

>Live in southern shithole filled with Amish
>Go to walmart to grab some shit
>Accidentally wear all black
>Several Amish girls keep staring at me
>They look away every time I catch them, one of them is straight up blushing
>Tfw no Amish gf

Attached: 4554423.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I've been told I'm model-tier and when I go out in public I get smiles from women. I've been a hikki for 5 years and it makes me uncomfortable for women to look at me, I could be a Chad if my braincells give me some slack. Oh well...

Attached: 1535510956132-r9k.png (796x597, 422K)

I had a secret illuminati-esq fanclub of weebs that stalked me and one of them tried to get my attention by talking about and playing games I liked in ear shot. I didn't approach any of them 'cause I was autistically bad at socializing.

Only found out from another mutual and I guess their friend wanted me to know to finally make a move on her friends but I moved on her instead lol. Btw that didn't go well since again i have social retardation.

Attached: IMG_0199.jpg (1083x822, 75K)

>Has a girl ever lusted after you solely because of your looks? Want to share the story?
Several. I'm not handsome but some girls are really REALLY into long hair on guys. The story is nothing ever happened because I sperged out and got out of those situations as soon as I could.

let me guess, you're all white

You were raped.

original

Yes... white men are generally seen by women to be more attractive then minorities according to psychological studies.

Yes.

I'm aware of that but I just let it happen. Because of the situation and the prospect of losing my v card, I just figured fuck and gave up.

Im a light skinned, green eyed spic. Its close but you can tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn8D73NQ7k

Yes, a few times. It pisses me off big time.
Makes me uncomfortable, annoyed and in turn angry. It is just so shallow.

And yes, white. I seen the guy asking.
White 5 ft 10

I HATE ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS
GETTING LAID WITHOUT EVEN TRYING GODAMNITTTTTTTT

sofia, Russian, 18y/o total emo and obsessive as fuck. anytime she'd get a chance she comes to my desk for any possible excuse she can make up and just babble on for hours while I read a book.

It was later built into an abstract relationship where she keeps talking broken swedish and I just read my book but also happy she's around purely for her feminine presence in my lonely caveman life.

Go out more, im a goddamn introvert but i like walks and ive already lost my v-card. I met her on a walk, and one thing lead to another and here i am. Apprently doing hobbies gets you a better chance at getting laid then actually going to places and watching chad take stacy for a one night stand kek.

Just once
>Be me
>Start hitting the gym for recomendation of a doc
>Have this fem friend
>She sudenly starts to get more friendly towards me
>Making sexual inuendos everytime we were alone
>star sending me nudes
>Eventually we end up having sex
>Suddenly she came back to her old ways toawrds me
>Start avoiding me
>Eventually stops talking to me
I felt like a whore

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (228x221, 8K)

In 7th grade a girl had a crush on me. I had never talked to her, but her friend told me she had a crush on me. She later told me herself. I considered myself normal back then and she was pretty weirs so I rejected her. If only I had known she would be the last female to express interest in me.

I can't user I'm fucked in the head I think
Talking over text is perfectly doable for me but I can't ultra uncomfortable in crowds
I've got lots of good male friends but not a single female one, I don't even talk to them besides giving a curt nod fuck meeeee

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (263x192, 6K)

girls solely lust after you for your looks. they dont care about personality

takes more than looks to get a girl lusting after you, looks attracts them and gets you their attention, but its your personality that finally gets them wet, granted they gotta find you attractive an high status.

Now fight

happened once 5 years ago. I met her at my cousin's house where she slept and she wanted me to sleep in the same bed as her and be her bf.

I said no to both because I'm a retard

My second year of college, there were a few indian and asian uggos interested in me cause im white and tall. Glad I never dated them, almost all of them ended up being shitty people.

Attached: 18556039_362186800850979_7653872158478008147_n.jpg (642x642, 50K)

Too many times, fren. Being attractive kinda sucks
>Match with cute roastie on tinder
>swap a couple messages about how superficial it is
>kind of feel connection
>she asks me out for a drink
>surewhynot.jpg
>finish work, go find her in bar
>have a good time with her and her friends
>they're all basic as eggs
>eventually bars close
>she's driving us back to her place
>talking during the ride there
>she says "you know what I like about you?"
> I say "nah Idk, tell me
>she proceeds to literally just describe the way I look
>" I like your hair, your eyes, your eyebrows, your face etc etc"
>doesn't mention a single fucking thing about my personality or common interests

Feels bad man

Attached: 1517881053176.png (657x527, 63K)

holy shit non-ugly people are living life on easy mode
I fucking hate you all

Attached: 103834729.png (510x524, 280K)

You could have made them your slaves user

No, not as far as I'm aware. Then again, I always looked like shit from 12 - 16, and ever since then I've been a shut in NEET and hardly ever leave my house, so of course they haven't.
I think I look good from the right angles, but I'm a turbomanlet with a leafy chin, so I'm pretty ugly.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mm3lp0g6eb1qc0elj.jpg (500x485, 93K)

Shut the fuck up, you got a hot date who was mesmerized by you nonetheless you entitled motherfucker

scout is chadlite

It only happened when I was a teen and the girls were full of teenage hormones. Now I'm older this shit no longer happens. That's how I know I'm destined to be a khv till death, if I couldn't do it then I sure as fuck can't do it now.

No, else I wouldn't be on here
>If you EVER got approached by a g*rl...
>If you EVER were in a relationship...
>If you EVER had sex with a non-prostitute...
>If you EVER gotten ANY KIND of positive attention from a f*male...
...you should leave this board NOW and never return again

Attached: 2QhsPgq.png (1080x1055, 840K)

Yes I meat her in a meeting for crazy people, she was texting me and msn-ing me constantly, but I only looked in my inbox one time a week. She gave up already but i texted her. Later we drank coffee and still after many years we are happy.

>be me
>white boy in Thailand
>have had a few Thai girls like me in my life
>one day get snacks with a note on it (cant remember what)
>find out whos been giving them
>fat, greasy, acne ridden, weeb
>talk to her for a bit
>she asks me "user what subjects are you not good at"
>tell her Thai,Thai History
>few days later she hands my hand drawn bookslets summaries
>people in my class start making fun of me after they see me talk to her
>one day sends one of her friends to give me poky
>i reject it
>never talked to her again

Now that i think of it i was a fucking dick. Sorta regret it. She was a nice person

Attached: 1526277155203.jpg (992x975, 145K)

Yes, and it ruined most of my school life.
>be with friends at some shitty club waiting to get in and get shitfaced drunk
>girl that we knew and local fat fucking whore comes to me touching me in beetween my legs because "user do you have an erection? oh its soft! that must be big" and calls another of her friends over because of that
>autism engages and punches her straight to the face
>word comes out about me having a big dick which is completely false
>get bullied for years for having a big dick even when people actually saw me naked, but the meme was already going so

Im still scared of being seen naked because of this shit

Well yeah. I guess the most robotlike merc is the sniper.
>literally pees in jars
>lives on his own

Yeah a few times
Orhrgjsh

WHITE PEOPLE CAN TOTALLY BE ROBOTS GUYS

UH HUH

>Girl in class adds me out of nowhere
>One day ask her for homework
>She sends me a fingering video
>Sends me dirty pics but I dont send anything back

nothing has come of it and I am still an almost 19 year old virgin. It is a shame that the only woman that has ever approached me was a whore. I will never work up the courage to approach shy qt girls.

>go outside
>tfw have long hair so qt girls with problem hair or heavy eye makeup always pay extra attention to me
i wish i could be chad enough to do something about it

Attached: 12-beautiful-emo-hairstyles-for-girls-cute-long-emo-haircuts-cute-emo-hair-cuts.jpg (993x993, 244K)

Yeah my first. She was a sheltered Mexican chick from US so anti sex culture. Goes to Europe a virgin and fucks 3 German guys and comes back with German fetish. So of course she's all over me.

>Has a girl ever lusted after you solely because of your looks?
Not initially because at the time I was a fat acne ridden sperg manplant, but the interaction I am about to mention solidified me as her crush for the next 5 years.

>be 2012 underageb8 in secondary school
>black stacy is sick, she is coughing and her voice sounds rough, she requests water from the teacher
>teacher asks class if someone can spare stacy some water
>no one gives her water, even though she has amassed a formidable army of orbiters
>I feel bad for stacy and give her my water.
>she becomes genuinely friendly afterwards
>starts randomly asking me for water afterwards
>I give her the water the first few times, but I quickly realize she is taken advantage of me as expected
>stop giving her water.
>one day in class look down bellow the table to get something from my bag and Stacy is between my legs trying to steal my water
>autism rage, let her keep the water but I tell her I won't give her anymore.
>she leaves me alone for while
>her friends inquire if I like her
>give them no answer, for I must protect my virginity
>she comes up to me herself and asks if I like her
>tell her I don't know and leave.
>1 year later.
>she asks me out again
>same response
>I lose a lot of weight, and sort out my looks
>Stacy becomes more aggressive in how she pursues me, she now grabs my ass when she feels she can get away with it, she begins try to ask me out more then once a year.
>other girls start trying to since stacy is not having much luck
>reject her friends and other girls too
>stacy asks my friends for tips, they tell her I'm completely submissive
>she tries to be more domineering, starts telling me about strapons
>become a bit disgusted, but I don't fall for her trick of trying to extract information.
>she becomes angry at me and concludes that I am either gay or a racist and starts spreading rumors.
>keeps trying to ask me out till the end of school.
>tfw still khhv

Attached: 1494584147212.jpg (230x230, 13K)

>Having the social awareness to even be able to judge if you got lustful looks.
>Making eye contact with people.
>Not just keeping your eyes locked slightly above people's head level, dead ahead of yourself.
>Even going outside to meet other people.

Fake Robots get out!

Yeah but it was on discord. Some asian girl was pretty infatuated by my looks, it was borderline creepy if I'm honest.

I want to kill people like you. Fuck this gay shit I look average and I've still never gotten anyone to even look at me other than that one time I made a girl blush out of a confused stare.

Hey, if you are into trad girls, that is your chance.

Picking up a trade while you're at it like carpentry also pays bretty good.

Damn what the hell is this place you live in where water is such a fucking resource?

I have been diagnosed with Asperger's so I don't even know but prob no.

Your story made me feel like you live in movie related:

youtu.be/_O2MbGWpHYI

some girl I had never met before just approached me on the bus and started talking, it was a late night bus in the city and it was completely empty. I became a solid block of ice and responded to her questions in very brief responses, she was quite awkward herself and just tried to cold talk, ask a few questions.
If I had to guess though she probably was on her way home from a party, drunk and didn't know what she was doing, felt she needed some comfort from a beta looking guy for some odd reason.
either way an odd experience

Attached: Pi-Day-Pi-Movie-Celebration-Feature-Image-03142016.jpg (970x545, 144K)

Believe it or not, there are some countries where kids just don't bring water or food with them to school, then later complain about not having any and start beginning around for some. It was normal for my school to see that happen with at least 3 or more pupils in my class.

depending upon the time period I ranged from obese/ugly to just kind of ugly, I think girls know when you want a gf and avoid you based on that, when you ignore them they want you more for some reason, and she probably thought I would make good betabux like her previous boyfriends.

UK, but she for some reason she was always thirsty and asking people for free food.

Attached: 1528058720521.png (500x487, 108K)

Well yeah I guess. But where I live tap water is drinkable and drinking fountains are pretty common, especially for schools. Not to mention every school has small store in 5 meters distance where bottled water is sold and it's like pennies.

My country officially has a water shortage in some areas too. Just not big cities I guess.

>starts telling me about strapons
Christ that's fucking disgusting, why the fuck do women believe that submissiveness = gay shit ?

years ago. I probably would've got my dick sucked but whatever
>In church standing around just waiting for it to be over
>im really tall and had a little facial hair at the time so I looked older than I was
>I notice some girl looking at me from time to time
>she actually sends two guys she's talking with to talk to me before coming up to talk to me herself
>we start talking about whatever then she asks how old I am
>12
>"ooooh uh huh cool"
>shakes her head in an exaggerated manner then just turns around and walks away
>the two guys stay behind
>dude are you really twelve lmao xdxdxdxdxdxdxddxxddd
>you look like you're 17 or something
that girl was 18. I wonder how things would have went if i just lied about my age

Yes. A very ugly black chick stopped her friends on the street only to tell me that she finds me very beuatiful. I didn't took it seriously tho. She probably says that shit to everybody.

yes
>girl keeps touching me, mostly biceps (am Jow Forums)
>making other flirty remarks
>eventually she realizes how autistic i am and goes for another guy she's still with
life is great

how do you meet someone on a walk wtf???

Attached: 1516056120907.jpg (720x366, 49K)

>Has a girl ever lusted after you solely because of your looks?
happens all the time, usually stops once they realize that im completely fucking mental

What are you doing here?
GTFO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1535052150081-1.gif (390x379, 160K)

apparently I ended up in the background of one of my classmate's instagram pictures and some girl had asked the classmate who that person in the background (me) was
thats it

Yes a lot often times by wh*Te women. Most of them hate niggers but no doubt some have a wierd latino fetish going on

>be 18
>work at a warehouse
>This QT blonde notices me first day and introduces herself
>23 and dating one of my trainers
>Works inside the office
>Notice her checking me out at lunch and break
>She suggests we hang out some day
>Gives me her number
>We usually just casually chat and smoke with her boyfriend
>Sometimes she would act too flirty with me when we hang out
>She suggests we watch a movie together at her house
>We get high as fuck
>She starts cuddling with me because she was cold
>Starts acting sexual towards me
>I'm 18 and hormones are at all time high
>Start kissing her neck
>She starts moaning
>We both so into it that we end up doing the deed
>Luckily she had condoms and lube ready
>She ends up breaking up with her boyfriend and starts fucking me on the side
>Feel messed up for doing it but she was really attractive couldnt resist
>Complimented that my dick was bigger than all the guys she's been with

Another one

>Be 20
>At a kickback hanging with friends
>there's this QT thicc white girl there
>Looks almost like Mandy Kay
>She comes up to me and introduces herself
>Says I have really great eyes
>We sit on the sofa together and get to know each other
>Everyone there had a partner so me and her were the only ones single
>She puts her thigh ontop of mine
>Fuck
>Start to get horny because I'm drunk and so is she
>She becomes very flirty with me
>Suggest that we go to my car for a ride
>Drive down in a dark spot by the city view
>As we start talking she puts her hand on my thigh
>Fuck I didnt bring protection
>"Its ok user Im on the pill :)"
>Feel so excited because its my first time ever going bareback
>Fuck her brains like there was no tomorrow
>Her loud moans almost us in trouble because the neighbors nearby almost called the police

I have hundreds more where girls messaged me on my old social media but those don't count

Attached: 350a3ic.png (492x606, 391K)

wtf spics are chads

Next time you're making up Chad stories, think of something better.

>spics are chads

Nah most of them are ugly but there's something about having caucasian features with brown skin, white straight teeth and dark thick hair that drives them crazy

>A beaner makes up fake ass stories on a Danish bum sucking forum about getting white wimeen, having a large dick and going to parties
Do you spics always make up these stories to feel good?

Attached: godmontypython.jpg (800x441, 32K)

>Next time you're making up Chad stories

Major_cope.mp3

>Do you spics always make up these stories to feel good

Did my past sexual experiences really trigger you that hard? Holy shit

>b-but muh white wymyn

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Nigger, these stories are always fake. The only time you're going to read real stories like this is on /soc/ or maybe sometimes /b/.

No and they never will.

>People don't get laid in real life

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Triggered? No you faggot I'm questioning you because your stories are shit at least make it seem more realistic or something it sucks right now.

>His only defense is saying how much my stories "suck"

Yes they sure do suck because you weren't there to experience the tight white pussy I enjoyed at those nights ;)

Attached: download.jpg (154x147, 4K)

When I was 15 years old I met a Jewish girl with brown hair and brown eyes who was a couple years older than me. I know she was heavily attracted to me because I had blond hair and blue eyes (hair isn't blond anymore, turned brown as I got older). Literally the only time IRL I've experienced any special favor for being white.

No but random girls told me im ugly before

I remember one time I was riding the bus, it was kinda late, and behind me was sitting a group of girls who was being fairly loud, I turned around briefly and one of the girls immediately proclaimed "Ew ugly!" to my face

that's not the only time stuff like that happened, actually have even more humiliating incidents than this lol, this one was fairly tame

user, it was pretty shit all in all and we all know your lying no matter how many times you say it is the truth. Plus
>Yes they sure do suck because you weren't there to experience the tight white pussy I enjoyed at those nights ;)
Fabrications and homostations faggot. At least make it jerk off worthy next time.

>abloo abloo it's all lie

If it helps you sleep at night, friendo. At the end of the day I still got pussy and you didn't. ;)

imagine being so mad all because of some user's story

>we all know your lying

who's "we"? you're the only one butthurt here faggot

I think she was attracted to me not only because of my looks, but also because of the confidence and assertiveness that I tend to fake, you know, since I know how to play the game.
Once she felt comfortable enough, she shared her insecurities and internal struggles with me, and I did the same some days after. I think she lost interest because she wanted the "confident" me to help her with her burden, but once she acknowledged that I also had a burden of my own, she probably didn't wanted to reciprocate the help that she needed.

Attached: 1535329403600.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

If you're a robot, then stop LARPing, it's embarrassing. If you're actually being serious, go back to R*ddit you disgusting normalfaggot and kill yourself afterwards. Scum like yourself needs to be banned on sight.

Attached: 5c999e9d02dfbee721164e2212f9210e050782c3d780d6963109c761fa573114.png (200x256, 53K)

R9k has been dead since 2013 kiddo
blow me

Yep, you should never open up to a woman. Never. She'll lose interest immediately, it's basically the same thing as telling you love her.

>First year of college
>Weigh 115lbs
>start lifting, 2 year later
>Gain 40lbs
>Move back home, decide to hang out with some girls I otherwise wouldn't because all of my friends are gone
>One is fat and hideous, the other is hot
>Fat one always all over me, tries to fuck every time I go over, I always refuse
>Hot one has bf
>Walk in to their house one day in a tank top
>Hot one looks at me and her eyes get wide, says "holy shit I have to go. You're going to make me do something I regret."
>Stop hanging out with them shortly after
>FF 4 years, in army now, still friends with them on Snapchat
>Post a story after I qualified expert rifleman of my target
>Hot girl starts messaging me but ghosts me in every conversation we ever have
>Sends videos talking about how she wants to suck my dick and ride me
>Going to fuck her when I go back home

Yes but she is dead now. Fuck the chinks/kikes for bringing all the damn heroine in this country.

>had numerous scene girl orbiters in school
>two of them followed me home to see where I lived
>fuck that noise
another one
>working as bartender
>qt brown girl and presumably her bf ordering a couple drinks
>pulls her hand away as she was about to hand me the money
>"you have to kiss me first"
>just wanted to carry on with the job, kissed her right there over the bar
>get the money plus tip
>her and the bf just laugh and start kissing in front of me

had teenagers ask for my number on the street and shouting some compliment or another, shit's weird

Back in junior year near the end of the school year this one girl asked through her cousin if we could talk "because I was cute." I had never talked to the girl but I knew who she was and while she was definitely attractive and possibly my type, she was also like 15 and I was 18 (held back a year) so I turned her down. I've gained about 10 pounds in fat since then though so I doubt I'm that attractive anymore

I guess when they say that women love guys that are open with their feelings it is actually a scam to know if the guy is stable or not. I know better now.

Yes, you should never trust a woman. Women also always say they want a nice guy, but still seek out the Chads who just fuck and dump.

Let me start by saying I consider myself ugly. Judging objectively I might be like a 4.5. At 18 my second girlfriend ever was literally a model, same age, considered the hottest girl in school, male teachers complemented me for the catch, the kind of girl that makes other people nervous just by looking at her. She left her 2 year older, taller, hotter, beefier than me bf of 4 years just to have a shot at asking me out because once I told her I dont date girls who are taken, funniest part is I rejected her when she did, result was her trying even harder to get me. We stayed together almost a year. Never understood why she liked me that much, probably it was a combination of me not being interested (last breakup left me fucked up and it was all I could think about) and she getting sick of boys constantly trying to hit on her. Even took her virginity. She was not too bright tho, not dumb as a rock but peace and love kind of dumb

girls still showed a sign of appreciation towards you. that's way more than we will ever get.
we are lucky if a girl ever decides to show us even basic decency instead of outright disgust

Dude that's fucking terrible.

Just remember that usually when people brag about this shit they think the girls are 7s or 8s but they're actually more like 4s and 5s.
You, too can fuck "thicc" 4/10 white girls if you try hard enough, user!

>Looks almost like Mandy Kay

>"thicc" 4/10 white girls

Yep.

Attached: S8VQOq9.jpg (683x1024, 97K)

Actually yeah, once, but I didn't find out until after the fact

>blackbot
>some white girl at my shitty call center job was way into me and apparently even more so when I made some random passing comment to her
>she was too shy/childish to talk to me so her friend kept telling me to ask her out
>I get the courage and I do
>she says sure and then proceeds to stand me up and makes things awkward whenever I see her
>find out later from her friend that she is hardcore into black dudes and wanted me but didn't think I actually would talk to her and chickened out when I did
And that's when I found out I can't even get girls that one me. Then she added me on Facebook not too long ago and looking at the shit she posts I really dodged a bullet.

This is gonna sound turbonormie but just to note, I'm a KHV at 21 years old.
>Be at bar with friends
>Friend invited a former classmate of mine, he comes with his gf, lets call her X
>X is okay looking, talkative but seems like a roastie
>Me and friend drinking too much
>X starts telling me not to drink so much
>Starts holding my hand and looking right into my eyes while talking
>Feel kinda weirded out by it but nothing happens

Next time, same place, same people
>X is pretty drunk
>Somehow discussion about relationships
>X is "surprised" or something when I don't have a gf
>Says that I must have a shitty personality because I'm "good looking"
>"Seriously good looking"
>Starts holding my hand again
>Kisses me on my cheek
>In front of her boyfriend
>His bf is trying to keep a straight face
>Make some excuse and nope out of the bar with other friends
Haven't seen my classmate or her after that. Don't know what the fuck was it all about. Maybe it was the alcohol and the fact that she was a roastie. I was pretty much disgusted by her behaviour, not interested at all.

Nope. I am one ugly motherfucker.