"History" is a patriarch term

"History" is literally a coined term, it's real meaning is "His Story" which implies that the history is written by men and that men decide what has and hasn't happened.

This is obviously quite bigoted, and ignores all the women and minorities who have served their duty of writing down the events of the past.

I, therefore, suggest that we rename history to "Theirstory" as it is much more tolerant and inclusive to women and minorities, and will put a stop to the oppression that the patriarchy is doing over us.

Do 4channers agree?

Attached: fQu5h2o.jpg (772x1200, 256K)

i prefer queerstory tbqh

Zerstory

Literally came from the Greek term Historia. Which before meant basically Discernment of events. Don't fuck language so bad, you can never repair it. Because you rewrote the past and can't dig it back up again when you need to.

How is it even possible to fall for bait this obvious

yeah it is our story
fuck women and fuck you

>Do 4channers agree?
I agree that you are a nigger, yes.

Loads of alcohol user. Loads of it.

'History' is fitting since men, generally, are more full of shit and tend to tell their bs stories.

>fuck women and fuck you
You wish, disgusting incel.

>"History" is literally a coined term, it's real meaning is "His Story"

Where did you hear that idea from? Because one of my professors says the exact same shit. W-where do you go to college?

Attached: 1536291958352.jpg (125x125, 2K)

this is the most obvious bait I've ver seen, anyone who falls for this has the IQ of a snail.

Weak shit, 1/10- put some goddamn effort next time.

Men make history, Women make babies. Same shit different day.

no, history is
Hi Tory
aka someone back then was named tory and was getting hi'd to, and decided to record it for all to remember. Then tory thought to himself, man i should fucking write down EVERYTHING and let everyone in the future know of it. So he did,

The people who believe this shit are probably also the same idiots that believe Son of God = Sun God

nice bait you've got there, user

I might actually agree if
this weren't true

>written by men and that men decide what has and hasn't happened.
Sounds pretty accurate to me!
>This is obviously quite bigoted, and ignores all the women and minorities who have served their duty of writing down the events of the past.
As well it should!

Attached: 15126621349503.jpg (480x640, 80K)

>His Story" which implies that the history is written by men and that men decide what has and hasn't happened.

Thats pretty much it ya dumb cunt.

Get on ya back and wet up ya slut

Wouldn't it be hi story or his tory? Because there is only 1 s in history

>ITT sub 70 IQ clinically diagnosed retards discussing pseudo-etymology with no education

It's an incredibly common libretard meme. You will hear it over and over again as you interact with liberal idiots.
Saying it as a joke is lame and ignorant. But saying it unironically as an actual point is unforgivably retarded. At least most professors will likely be joking when saying it.