/britfeel/

fish are cool edition

Attached: 1536042642962.jpg (3877x2823, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KocV5_ZXXTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPS77Z753II
youtu.be/R1g8H3eO3rE?t=688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

been having a couple of beers tbqh
I wish everyone a good evening

Attached: 1529837181808.jpg (1024x765, 86K)

i win again rofl

Ask me about any topic and I will redpill you on it

Stop replying to thread twats

What are the attractive ones you are referring to?

so what fish do you like OP?
obvs the battered cod and haddock are classic.
love me a bit of smoked mackerel, trout, salmon.
pickled herring is god-like.
and i'm always down for some scampi or calamari even though they're not fish.

youtu.be/KocV5_ZXXTQ

Nonce Hunters caught a Yank trying to prey on our kids.
Preusse is a powerful and influential Nonce Hunter with eighteen convictions this six months alone.

Eww. Why are the areolas so creased. This is why I'd rather have a bf even though genociding the gays seems like the only solution.

did you steal yer maw's beers again

Spa treatments

Why do you say that lad, because your made up autism disorder doesn't have girls throwing themselves at you?

Bit bored lads. Gonna kill myself for a laugh

Stole your maw's buckie

NIGGERS (oh I'm sorry libcucks I of course mean black 'people')

>tfw pretty much all men are attracted to shy women, outgoing women of a variety of looks and everything in between
>tfw pretty much all women are only attracted to outgoing men and act like shy men are non existent

How has this come about.

Golf Rumours

yer maw wanted a cool beer after a hard days plumbing but you stole them all

i want to live by the sea, what are some nice coastal towns/cities for a frugal person like me?

Because women are all whores and the jews did a thing

honestly I'd be up for co-ordinating a mass suicide.
everyone who's up for killing themselves let's put our name down, set a date, and co-ordinate our an heros.
bonus points for imaginative methods and/or doing it in a public place.

There is little to be redpilled on. Massage is a useful means of stress relief and the overall spa experience will reduce stress anxiety and depression, albeit temporarily

There isn't one, it just depends on the person as a whole. As long as you don't seem too dangerous, you didn't know girls who would always go for guys with drug problems? Or back in school go for guys failing all there classes and with emotional problems? A girl I used to work with liked men that self harmed because she wanted to feel like she could fix them. As long as they were still decent looking. And my sisters husband has bpd and she knew when she started dating him but didn't care.

move to dundee

Yeah in terms of personality and physical features women seem to enjoy a very narrow set of feature.

Anyone else like to sniff hand sanitzer?

if have a gf while being an ugly neet
explain that

cooI it Tilde

Dundee, the one major Scottish city I know next to fuck all about. It's a pure dreich mystery land.

They have evolved geographically distinct from other groups which affects their genetics. DNA aside they also experience in-group bias and will be a negative aspect of any non black majority society

This desu any man who isnt 6ft+ and in good shape pretty much dies alone these days

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
moni, what do you think of this? can you relate, as a paki?

you probably have realistic expectations and pulled some borderline landwhale.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPS77Z753II
Your nonce hunters are dirty underclass chavs who go around harassing people baselessly. Maybe they should act legally, rather than like kings of the fucking streets.
Neck the nonces. Neck the chavs.

I was a quiet guy with social anxiety and a few girls at college used so seem to quite like me, I never made the move though. One girl even gave me her number without me having to say anything and I never texted her. Regret it a lot now.

even they wouldn't want some neet tho

I explained it to you in the last thread mate.

Being shy is being scared of the world. Fear of the world isn't masculine.

Why don't men care about it at all in a partner but women do.

I'm 5'10 and fat and my girlfriend absolutely adores me and wants to get married and have my children.

Moni got you into some real scummy behaviours.

On here this could be a genuine post or bait, you can't even tell

Scarborough is quite nice and cheap

>Why don't men care about it at all in a partner
you're daft. Plenty of non-virgin men want outgoing and confident women

Some girls understand panic attacks and stuff though and won't mind, it's just rare.

plenty of lower class neet girls here have low expectations. as long as you can put some of your neetbux towards gear you're fine.

HE JUST WANTED A FUCKING PEPSI

Attached: pepe 32.png (1054x526, 209K)

Because women and men are different and want different things. Women want strength. Men want femininity.

it smells good, though

Women are the selective gender because blah blah physical toll blah blah not many eggs blah blah

Yeah and huge amounts are fine with an introverted quiet girl. The point is loads of men are fine with shy and outgoing women but women massively prefer outgoing men.

Not him but was contemplating moving there are one point due to the extremely low rent, job has tied me here now though

they can claim their own fucking bennies for gear

going to eat a massive bowl of quorn mince lads
simple as

can you genuinely imagine some guy rejecting a gril because she's too shy?

they actually have lace on the edges i guess but theyre uncomfortable

Genuinely never wanted a girlfriend and can't relate to all the >tfw no gf stuff
I've had a few gf's, but that was just so people didn't think I was a loser

>HE JUST WANTED A FUCKING CURRY

Crop rotation in the 14th century.

Oh fuck off robot as if someone has posted that sentence before.

no because she'd never fucking reply

ye but if they can get you to use your bennies for gear just for hooking up, of course they're gonna hook up with you.
that user is probably out with some lass who has been doing the rounds since she was 12 or 13. getting drunk and having a quick shag is like breathing to them, relationship status means nothing so why would they have high expectations?

I told a girl I like about my panic attacks and anxiety. I regret it a lot now but it seemed better than her thinking I was always leaving work with the shits or something. Ended up getting fired because of it and haven't had a job since. Sad times.

I've been single seven years. It's not like I have a lot of friends. But if I met someone new, should I keep the fact that I've been single so long a secret?

Attached: 1816638-214458_1.jpg (300x479, 24K)

Because we are the fuckers not he fuckee

The fact you have to ask this shit means you will die with your virginity intact.

cute. what colour are they?

Yes. Men reject women all the time (or at least dont approach literally every female they meet). The real world isnt like the internet
Plenty of women like strong silent types or even mentally ill weirdos.

I'm like a centimeter off 6ft and somehow, the women know.

Wrong. Men dgaf we just want nice ass and a decent face maybe some tits thrown in there.

not really sure. almost pink but not quite

fucked my throat up practising death metal vocals in the car

Attached: 1537059424022.png (358x334, 141K)

Crop rotation was a means of increasing crop yield in the absence of modern fertiliser. Usually one field would lay fallow each year to allow the soil to replenish. The technique was not as effective as amonia fertiliser but did preserve more of the micronutrients.

I have 2 tickets for Ozzy Osborne's farewell tour

Does that mean anything to the "real" metal fans here?

Will any of you be attending the final curtain call of the prince of darkness?

I like that the lyrics are clear and easy to hear

No just say a year.

I wouldn't, but then again I'm not interested in getting a girlfriend so what do I know?
If you want a long term gf, they'll find out about that sort of thing eventually. You can't remember all yours lies forever, it's just such a heavy burden mentally.

why in gods name would anyone want to hook up with a junkie

these fish (pic related)
you should eat coley instead of cod, and don't eat skate as they're part of the ray family who are endangered

Attached: 41793821_10156815836503395_101849694816174080_n.jpg (696x682, 142K)

If you're attractive enough to get a nice tis/ass gf you're gonna start having a preference for personality, especially if it's a proper relationship and not just shaggin

youtu.be/R1g8H3eO3rE?t=688

>he doesn't live in the high class monte carlo of the north

What do you think of shippy

>Plenty of women like strong silent types or even mentally ill weirdos
You've got to be pretty good looking as a guy for that to work.

>Decided to cut ties with one of my biggest clients
>Spoke to him on the phone today and he offered to double my rate to keep working with me.

Mad. I must be much better than I thought I was.

why do you insist on 'buying' 2 tickets for everything

>fucked my throat up practising death metaI vocals in the car

Attached: gettingtheword.png (405x364, 247K)

pink is my favourite colour. show us a cheeky picture en, for the lads.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID CUNTS I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WOMEN FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME REEEEEE

Why are you only into dad metal bands?

Have you ever even heard of a real metal band? Do you even know the name of one of them?

Does he even post anymore?

It sucks going alone, offering a free ticket might make me a friend

Though I will be attending a few theatre shows solo because I insist on sitting in the front row

>especially if it's a proper relationship and not just shaggin

Literally who does this in the current year?

you don't have any friends you monglord

one for their date of course
moni is kind and caring

weed, mate. weed is hardly a junkies gear.
but sure it's technically possible that that user is in a relationship with a crack whore.

Put it this way lads.
There are girls that post here, and they do not want to date any of the guys here.

End of.

70's and 80's metal bands are the best because they're the purest and most original, they were the innovators

These new ones are just kids playing at metal

Also, older metal bands are more popular (because they're better)

That's why I'm using tickets to make friends

I don't really need to know about the poppers party lad, too much information.

>SHUT UP YOU STUPID CUNTS I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WOMEN FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME REEEEEE
this but unironically

He was posting Xi Jinping in the last thread

if they are posting here they aren't exactly prime dating material either are they?
checkmate

And they still don't want anything to do with us.

They need to fuck off.

i've sunk your battleship

user studying in California here
Yank girl and I were watching Netflix all morning
Sadly I had to leave her dorm to study
At what point does she become my gf?

that's a given, but you gotta ask yourself, if all of the guys here are shit tier, pathetic, or have a screw loose, what does that tell you about the girls here?

the only girls who hang around places like this are just as unhinged, damaged, borderline PD.
never ever hook up with anyone from this shit hole, guy or girl.