How do I ask my trans roommate to let me have sex with her?

How do I ask my trans roommate to let me have sex with her?

Attached: space.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Alicia_Garcia-Falgueras/publication/24377907_Sexual_differentiation_of_the_human_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation/links/0046353982a9ca6d8e000000/Sexual-differentiation-of-the-human-brain-in-relation-to-gender-identity-and-sexual-orientation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're not a Tyrone then you won't be able to. If you are then all you gotta do is force him to and he'll love it.

Why do you call a mentally ill man a she? A man cannot, will not and will never be a woman.

She is half a foot taller than me, I don't think I am in a position to force myself on anyone.

Yeah just give up now little boy. You're not getting anything.

There you go again calling a mentally ill man a she. Stop that. Make believe does not change the hard reality that trannys are not real woman.

If I'm not a boy, do I have a chance?

I don't care if she's a real woman. She's a trans woman and I like her. She would want to be called she so that's how I will refer to her.

Dont be an autist about it. And dont just ask out of nowhere. A good approach might be if you two are ankle or hanging out, you could casually say "Hey, i like you, would you like to ha e sex?" Or something to that effect. The most important part is that youre not creepy about it and that you dont sweat it. If she declines then thats the end of it and theres no need to make things awkward brush it off with a joke or something like "Well Damn. Worth a shot"

Best of luck to you, user

*alone
Fucking phone posting

I was thinking of buying a switch and asking her to play co op with me. That way I'd have an excuse for her to come in my room. Do you think that would be a good approach?

This may be the worst advice I have ever read on this board

you got pics of your roommate, opee?

>She would want to be called she so that's how I will refer to her.
go back to tumblr faggot

Attached: 3Zo0Ayh.png (802x822, 410K)

*target identified as a faggot that is acting like a faggot by wanting to fuck another faggot that is a crossdressing faggot*

Attached: 1535500386902.png (611x869, 583K)

braindead pitbull poster detected. commencing sterilization.

Attached: die now.png (313x382, 133K)

Reminder for robots to start HRT today. You fucking losers sure as hell aren't going to please any woman, so you may as well become one for a superior man :)

Attached: 1535759304908.jpg (621x630, 885K)

I can't fuck anyone because I don't have a penis user.

>casually say "Hey, i like you, would you like to ha e sex?"

I don't think this has ever worked in the history of mankind

Attached: d69viv5.png (400x415, 18K)

hey would you like to have sex, i could give you the old lickaroo hehe *wink*

Hey man
My trap gf is taller than me too
Go on, is just like a woman but easier.
No secret at all.

Attached: Spurdo.png (508x497, 9K)

I've never asked a normal woman for sex either user. I don't know how to do this sort of thing

Just think about what someone would need to do to have sec with you, what sorts of things would they need to say? Then go do that

Trannies have really low standards, give it a shot.

The only person that I want to have sex with is her and she would just have to say "hey lets have sex". I don't think it works both ways, I'm probably autistic.

>you could casually say "Hey, i like you, would you like to have sex?"
Id honestly rather see you autists shoot up another school than witness that travesty.

Attached: 1536956513184.jpg (640x637, 77K)

Shut the fuck up, she's/it/him is just a fetish. Dick can't even get hard. Just find a dude on grindr to fuck up the ass.

I can't fuck anyone up the ass because I'm female, I don't know how many times I need to make that point in this thread.

I do fetishize her being trans but I really like her as a person too. I don't want some random guy from a dating app.

Well then if she likes you too then you should just need to ask her.

Only attempt this if she doesn't have a bf and if you aren't ugly as sin

Is she gay though?

Dude, no secret
>Have a good conversation with her
>Talk about lot of things
>See if she liked your conversation
>Touch her hand, caress her hand
>pass your arm on her, hugging her
>kiss her
then the rest is with you ma friend

Attached: Pepe.png (1000x1000, 128K)

>I can't fuck anyone up the ass because I'm female
If he was actually trans he wouldn't want a woman, he'd be a cock slut. So you'd just be fucking a guy and you're a slut.

>I do fetishize her being trans
Disgusting chaser, go tell lgbt you fetishize after trans people. Get some trans opinions on it.

>giving a roastie advice on how to fuck a guy
What the fuck is wrong with this board??

Jesus christ you're a faggot user. It's a god damn woman. She can have sex with anyone

Always work with me
Really, there's no secret, a little effort would make this guy have a good night.

>accepting dating advice from r9k in any capacity
>people probably do this unironicly

I T F U C K I N G B U R N S

>he doesn't know about transbians

>she would want to be called a she so thats how i will refer to her

found the sjw

underageb& giving OP garbage autist tier advice on how to sex his trans roommate.
made my day

Transbians aren't real trans. You're just becoming a fetish because you've failed as a male.

>be passing tranny
>make appointment at a female-only spa
>no one notice anything out of the normal

feels good man

you dont know what you are talking about

>real trans
lol

No matter what we say you would never go through with it because you are a coward scared to rock the boat if it might turn out badly for you. Take a chance.

I'm just going to go knock on her door and try to make conversation then. Thanks for the advice I guess robots

No, you don't. If you wanna be a woman you don't want to use your dick. You became a woman so you could get a girlfriend. You failed as a guy, didn't have enough balls. Now you're a fragile woman who takes gets a woman who has a tranny fetish.

Whenever you're past 30, they'll dump you when you look like a saggy ass grandpa.

Good work lass. Godspeed, hope things go well for you.

i dont want my dick, so where i your argument now?

>You became a woman so you could get a girlfriend. You failed as a guy, didn't have enough balls. Now you're a fragile woman who takes gets a woman who has a tranny fetish.
100% incorrect

Good luck user.
We all counting with ya.

Attached: Thumbnssssssssioppppp.jpg (800x533, 51K)

So you don't wanna use your dick but you like women because you have the brain of a guy still. Man, you're really fucked in the head and all you can say is:

>incorrect

>sexual preference is 100% tied to gender
yeah that must be why cis gays and lesbians exist, right

No, we're not, fuck OP. She's probably an ugly cunt trying to fuck the crimson chin hon

see and researchgate.net/profile/Alicia_Garcia-Falgueras/publication/24377907_Sexual_differentiation_of_the_human_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation/links/0046353982a9ca6d8e000000/Sexual-differentiation-of-the-human-brain-in-relation-to-gender-identity-and-sexual-orientation.pdf

>t.
bnm

Attached: boomer picks up women.jpg (1024x929, 178K)

We talked for a while. She has a long distance relationship boyfriend online. She hugged me and I felt her hormone boobs on my face through her shirt and that was nice at least.

Attached: grenade.png (548x352, 12K)

GOOD, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET KEKED AND GET OFF Jow Forums ROASTIE WHORE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry user.
Get a friendship with her and try to reach some of her trans friends.

Attached: sadspurdodododd.jpg (540x400, 123K)