ITT: Dream of Famous Actor Actress

Have anybody ever had a vivid dream about a celibrity and the dream was really strong that you think it all day long? Post a dream you dreamed of a celibrity here.

Attached: 5B6B10FE-ABC0-4222-92BB-FAC36D07925C.gif (448x317, 674K)

i wanted to make film but then realize i could never be a director

Really? But your dreams let you do the thinks you never thinked to do like in my dream was very wild last night and I can’t even forget since that time...

What dream did you do? The movie?

> people actually remember their dreams

I dream every night and remember most of them to some extent, and they almost always feature people I know or people from the real world in some capacity. That being said I've never had a sex dream featuring any real person, they're always figments of my imagination.
There's one exception to that rule, I once had an extremely vivid and violent sex dream with Taylor Swift. I can't explain it, I've never really been a fan of her music or thought about her at all.

I dreamt saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i basically made a film about a criminals trying to make it to cali

Not an actress exactly but

>been fapping to Yanet Garcia nonstop
>dream where I'm swimming naked in some kind of rocky cove at night
>Yenet's there, naked too
>we banter and she sort of teases me and leads me into a small alcove
>we get closer and she puts her arms around me
>we start making out, pressing our bodies together
>she puts her leg up around me
>we line up and I start to press my dick inside her

Then I woke up.

Attached: yanet-garcia-2-1536950232.jpg (844x1236, 494K)

He cute

But I do a lot and most time is just normal dreams which are boring but this one was a little romantic adventure

Did you have fun with her?

He sounds like he was in drugs on your dream and is alparent since he bout a lot of candies to eat and his english wasn’t any great...

Oo like grang theft auto!

I hates when I wake before a sex scene in a dream and it did not happen this time but another annoyance did happen

I had my first dream with Jon Jafari last night and would like if I can share this dream because nobody will listen to me out loud.

Hold on i need to eat firstly

got a dream threesome with Emma Watson and Kaya Scodelario a long time ago. Shit was cash.

My dream that last night happened this way:

I was making a way down the street of a city like a New York city maybe? Next to me was Jon Jafari aka JonTron. We was talking about and like we was friends for along time. It was then he walking me to his house on the coutry side and he lives in a big coutry house and he has a red kind of torn barnhouse next to it. I go in with him next to him.

JonTron was dressed like a guy that cuts those trees and I think they call a Brawny? I cannot remember the title but they wear the clothes like John Goodman.

When we goes in then I see his mother father granny grampy all in the livingroom and it smells like Texas sweettea.

Jon taps me out and goes to the floor and he pulls out this beautiful sycidelick 60s colorful ring and it read “GROOVY”.

Jon Jafari has asking my hand to marriage.

He proposes in front on everybody that’s his family in house and my heart began to thump fastly. But alas that I suddenly recall that I was married to another man and I sadly tell Jon this.

Jon start to crying and his families is sad in background. I ran to my hotel in the New York city.

Part 2 because text boxes are short—

Attached: 9E059A88-3BD0-4956-AA7A-A79A7464B9A6.jpg (1712x2111, 941K)

yeah but it jusg showed them doing fucked up shit like blowing up a gas station and basically doing drugs and basically just imagian a road trip movie but it had the vibe of its always sunny

Years ago I had this vivid dream of being at a mall and I ran into this one actor I really like (can't remember who now) but he was a total dick and blew me off.
Then when I was walking away Simon Pegg came up to me and started chatting and was a total bro. Then zombies attacked and we ran together and saw the other douche actor getting torn apart and we just ran by him out the door.

now that i think about it, i've never dreamt about anyone famous
is that weird?

>almost a year since last jontron unload

Attached: justtt.png (370x359, 183K)

Part two is this:

I was alone in the hotel room and laying on bed and then sudennly the phone is a ringing.

It’s Jon Jafari. And I answered and Jon tells me it’s him.

He asks me to rondey vous to his barnhouse asap because everyone is gone and I tell him this is fine.

I make it to Jon and he is dressed as a tree cutting guy and the top buttons are unbottomed to showing hairs from his chest peaking and I was aroused a lot.

I try to kiss him and though I am short, I cannot reach and then he bends down to face and makes out with me. And he lay on top of me in hay in his barnhouse and we begin ripping our clothes.

I started making a lot of sex acts with Jon and I almost really did it until I get a phone call.

It is a mother in law.

She says to me to go NOW to the shop to buy her paper towels. I have to do this so i hanged up and look at JonTron.

JonTron was laying on haybed with shirt unbottomed and he looked arousing.

I started crying and ran away and then I wake up this morning.

Attached: F09DD430-27C4-42F7-A650-E905FC8E4DE6.jpg (1712x2005, 936K)

Being the filmmaking buddy with Jim Cameron and David Fincher. I dreamed that I hang out with Mr Fincher to talk classic movies, impacts and influences, and shit.

Second, I'm serious, I had wet dream of making love to Emma Watson and impregnating her, because she wanted it. Even though we are different on the political spectrum. I can't stand her feminist bullshit.

I found out by research that Emma Watson and I are Year of the Horse under Chinese Zodiac. She's my mare, I'm her stallion.

I am upset on this because I always think he is cute but my dream created unnoticed desire for him

It is okay because I only just first dreamed of JonTron and when I was 13 over 15 years before ago had a dream of Captain Jack Sparrow it is rare

Simon Pegg is a good guy and I am heppy he make your dreams a good time then

I was about to skip past this, then I remembered - yeah.

>I had this weird fuckin dream when I was 17-18 so basically when I first started getting properly drunk.
> Anyways I'm walking in this field and ala Mario 3 the field immediately segwayed onto black and white (like the end of a level) and ive segwayed into this victorian looking city (why was the field important? I don't know its just very vivid ;)).
>Eventually I run into this skeevy looking chap sitting next to a parked car outside a railway station
> he sits up and i notice that he looked remarkably like Daniel Radcliffe in the face.
> He tells me I need to help him get on a train and immediately in my brain im remembering the one thing significant thing his character in that one thing he ever did on a train was, so im like
> "yeah i think I can help you out here man", presuming he was going to platform 9 and 3/4 or whatever the fuck anyways

> We arrive at the old timey ticket office and I say to the attendant
> "listen do you think you could help my friend out here with..." and I remember her interjecting at some point with:
> "This man is not who you think he is, leave it be" exactly

> I turn for the dramatic reveal only to wake up jizzing violently.
> OK that last part was shit, but I did wake up and the dream was completely pointless, but I remember it nonetheless. Im a changed man

Attached: dannys rad.jpg (634x799, 98K)

This movie sounding really good and you can write it for real!

That is really scary because Daniel was fooling you to do something when he wasn’t a real Daniel

WTF YOU GOT IT IMMEDIATELY

That's what I say when I describe it to people hahaha

I had a dream about Adam Driver getting killed in a car crash. He got a big sticky on /tv/ and was genuinely missed. And in the next Star Wars movie they made Kylo wear a helmet the whole time and he became the biggest /tv/ meme.

I can feel the dreams when I read them i think? It feels uncomforting!

I think its a fortune you read

sasha grey has cut my cheek open

I've had the odd dream about Christina Hendricks but it never goes how I fucking want it to because playing too many video games has fucked up my point-of-view whenever I'm in a dream. I'm always above myself, away from myself or behind myself at a third person perspective.

Attached: hendricks see-through.jpg (800x1309, 95K)

The weirdest thing of all - genuinely, all my life people have told me i looked like daniel radcliffe, even as a kid (which is why i refused to wear glasses lmao).

Never knew if there was significance to this, as it is seemingly the only dream I've gone out of my way to remember despite nothing hapening in it. Credit where it's due though, you spooked me by saying exactly what I would have :)

It means to not trust yourself if you don’t know something that isn’t you

Does JonTron girlfriend

you aren't alone user

Attached: big_1473906882_image.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Thankyou
I am sad the crazy women scare him away and I can’t see anymore because I want more dreams like my dreams continueing after

Can you feel it though in the game body?

Why my thread teleported?

I once had a dream that I raped Eddard Stark after beating him to submission in a game of thrones battlefield
Was a really weird dream

You're ours now, OP, welcome to the shithole.

I can thanke the moderater for not deleting the thread because I never the chance to record my Jontron tream to my dreamlogs yet

Had this one weird dream a while back with Scarjo in it. We were in a van driving down a mountain, talking about random shit, and she misses a turn and we go over the fucking rails and tumble down the side of this mountain. The car crashes into the lobby of this hotel, kinda like the overlook in The Shining, except it's full of cannibals.
I remember making a spear out of a table leg and barricading a lobby to keep them out, but not much else.

Attached: Scarlett Johansson.jpg (1242x2208, 509K)

This is a cool movie idea!

i had a dream where i went to a funk show consisting of: bruno mars, lady gaga, madonna, ariana grande, and stevie wonder.

those artists IRL stack way heavier in pop, but in my dream it was a great time.

Yeah I guess. I would've rather gotten to fuck her.

Just to be there I would have fun too even though not really like those.

Try again tonight to make some sex because I will try also again with Jon and this time will ignore a phonecall in dream mode

Haven't been dreaming too much lately. Lucid dreaming is way too fucking much work, and the only ones I've had just happened on their own. Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

I only pray to Jesus and is enough to do this to get a dream of someone to make sex to but last night was first time with a person that I never expected to be romance with but you can try to prey too

The adds here are scareing me

Dude Jon always is flaky with uploads. Try waiting a few years in between videos

>Tfw we're not in the timeline where Jon didn't left GameGrumps.

Attached: edc.gif (300x169, 1.54M)