Why do some Chads and some normies commit suicide?

Why do some Chads and some normies commit suicide?

The one real suicide that blew my mind away was a dude i knew who i thought had it all, About 6ft3, The typical chad, cars, money bitches, but offed himself

I knew some other suicides but this guys suicide was the only one that made me really think, even i felt sorry for him more than i knew about the other 3 suicides cause they were just ur average joe

So why?

Attached: Suicideboys.png (545x544, 579K)

The grass is always greener on the other side. Just because he has struggles and a perfect-looking life doesn't mean they're not valid.

Probably Stacy dumped him. Chads are used to winning all the time, so when they finally lose for once, they cant handle it.

the virgin excuse maker
the CHAD reality check

This these people have had such good lives that when despair finally comes they get instantly overloaded whereas robots grew up with that as a daily thing from childhood up so something like that would just be a blip on the radar

You do not belong here, faggot.

Lots of dipshits on Jow Forums lump people into categories that are easier for their brainlet minds to understand: chad, robot, stacy, roastie, incel, etc.
Truth is, everyone goes through shit and has their own perspectives and experiences. The guy you know probably didn't really care about cars, money or bitches. Probably felt like he was lacking something that he did care about. And ended up offing himself over it.
This perplexes the average robot, because, from their perspective, his life was perfect. Robots bitch and moan about "chads" treating them like shit and not understanding them, yet robots do the exact same thing to people that are different from them.

i know I don't but I can't stop coming here

Even people who have tremendous fame and wealth and full facility for sense gratification, are still not satisfied within. This leads them to a position where they experience frustration because they thought something was going to make them perfectly happy, but it did not make them perfectly happy. So their motivation to exist becomes less and less. Their motivation to do anything becomes less.

Such a person will experience purposelessness and complete hopelessness. After all, they firmly believe wealth, fame, sex, eating and other forms of gratification will make them happy. But even after they have had so much sense gratification, they're still not happy. Therefore, they see no solution to their problem of unhappiness or dissatisfaction. They have no idea what the problem really is or why they are unhappy. They cannot understand it.

Attached: Born+too+late+to+explore+the+world+and+too+early+_1822d7f5cd0e316c7a12df19f17b06a1.jpg (500x467, 48K)

This. I am basically Chad and spent many years contemplating suicide. For me a lot of it seems like some kind of chemical deficiency in my brain. No matter how good things are objectively, I just cant get rid of the venom in my blood.

post pic on soc and link it here or stfu larper

maybe theres more to life then fucking girls and being attractive

depressed chad awwww chad can't find his 100th woman to fuck awww he cant get hard

I saw this on a Destiny stream once, he explained it pretty well. Basically, humans are able to acclimatize easily. Once they achieve something, it becomes the new normal after a while, and you yearn for more.

Think about the perspective of a starving African kid - he would say to any depressed/suicidal westerner "why the fuck are you sad, you've got water, food, entertainment. Your life is amazing compared to mine so why are you depressed?"

Think whatever you want, but Im not lying. I am good looking, intelligent, very socially competent but have crippling generalized anxiety, ocd and depression. If rich and good looking celebrities can off themselves, why do you have such a hard time believing Chad might sometimes be suicidal? Its easy to romanticize things you dont have and exaggerate their importance, but having girls like you doesnt suddenly solve all your weird mental issues. They persist.

holy shit that was an intense perspective shift

Life is shit. OP envies normalfag life because it's what society tells him to strive for, and defines "success" in those terms, but even normalfags are stuck living boring lives in a miserable world.

depressed robot awwww robot can't find his 100th doujin to fap to awww mommy won't give him tendies

post pic or stfu plz

i'll slaughter you pig

depressed faggot awwww faggot can't handle being a waste of space awww mommy still won't give him tendies

Fuck that I have no desire to have my pics in the r9k archive. Believe whatever you want

k. ill believe ur a faggot larper then

Because Chad would never get depressed or because he would never come on r9k?

chad wouldn't be on r9k
ur delusional bro

Jow Forums isn't some obscure site anymore. Pretty much every board has a lot of normalfags in it. "Chads" tend to be normalfags. You're the delusional one if you think a "chad" would never post here.

post ur body then no homo

Is it not obvious? He was gay