How bad did I fuck up? Anyway to come back from this? plz help r9k

How bad did I fuck up? Anyway to come back from this? plz help r9k

Attached: idiot.png (591x1280, 410K)

On a scale of 1 to 10
there is no hope

can we get some context u massive faggot

>saying Chad irl
I really hope you guys don't actually do this.

never use the language of the memes around normans
a waste of air

>I'm a timid virgin
K, couldnt be more fake.

I'm a 26 year old virgin who met a girl on omegle 2 months ago. She's autistic, wealthy, 18, and best of all a pure virgin. We met up last week and we only cuddles, she touched my dick (chad mode) and kissed on the cheek. She messaged me saying she didn't wanna lose her virginity yet a few minutes ago and I'm reacting badly to it.

Just get her drunk and fuck her, she will do whatever you want after a few drinks.

I drove 13 hours to meet her

>tfw kids speak like this irl
ishiggy diggy doo!

Yep, that'll do just fine. Thanks.

Attached: 1535408224482.jpg (409x618, 176K)

She also goes on Jow Forums. She may see this

Don't talk to me, MQ. I'm a miserable loser

self depreciation is the opposite way into her front hole

Any girl who hasn't lost her virginity past the age of about 18 respects herself enough to save it for marriage. Be patient, user. Marry her, then have all the sex you like.

are you fucking kidding me. Leave that 18 year old alone. Stop pressuring her for sex. You will ruin her emotionally. Just let her live a normal adolescent live and discover her sexuality with young men her own age. She doesn't deserve to be manipulated and guilt tripped a mental and emotional man-child like you.

P a t h e t i c

>still using this dead meme
You deserve a spot in every cringe compilation but yours

>yes don't form a meaningful and caring relationship with a younger girl as all your ancestors did, just cast her aside and ensure she becomes the same vapid fucktoy all the other girls her age are becoming!

Go fuck yourself.

Keep em coming Keep em fresh

Attached: 1526626312232.jpg (610x368, 65K)

>13hours to hug and get a penis graze accidentally

Holeee sheet

Attached: IMG_2206.jpg (556x739, 58K)

>using the word "colonizer" to refer to wh*tes
>this user watched black panther in theatres

>Driving 10 hours to meet a woman 8 years younger than you.
>Buying her alcohol
>expecting her have sex with you on your first meeting despite knowing she is a virgin
>Taking her hesitation to be intimate with a practical STRANGER for the FIRST time in her LIFE as a personal attack on you.
>Guilt tripping her over text to foster a toxic dependent relationship.

Explain to me how those are important first steps to establishing a meaningful and caring relationship full of trust and love.

He may have lived on earth longer than her but mentally and emotionally she is probably more developed than this shit-stain.

Hey jack-ass, pick on someone who is on your own status. 18 year olds are for men who can actually care for them.

More like 0 days without niggers bragging about dick size fuckery

I knew that white fragility would flare up immediately LMAO

Attached: IMG_2283.jpg (544x838, 80K)

>reposting a meme that's already in the chat
Topkek, as expected of apes

your insecurity is obvious. go watch black panther

>I'm a 26 year old virgin who met a girl on omegle 2 months ago. She's autistic, wealthy, 18, and best of all a pure virgin.
Lucky you, I guess! Are there actually 18 yo virgin girls on apps like Tinder? What are the chances? Should I start a chat with 18 yo matches by saying something along the lines of "18 and already on Tinder? You're probably still a virgin. Haha"

People will call you a white knight but you are right.

>2 predicted responses back to back
>actually thinks he's the smart one here

LMAOOOO

Attached: IMG_2284.jpg (557x333, 53K)

I actually do this.... is there no hope for me?
I use Jow Forums lingo irl all the time like a fucking loser

The worst part is that this guy basically found the ideal waifu (pure, young, presumably at least a 5/10) but is already trying to indulge in the shit that would sort of nullify that status for her in the first place. You don't choose a girl because she is pure and then try pressuring her into sex and drinking.

That's called rape, don't do this.

>monkeyreadsphilosophyforthefirsttime.jpg

Stop doing that...did hiding your power level become a thing that was lost to time on 4chin wtf

This is a great post it's like something I'd post

OP if you aren't a complete retard you should apologise and maybe explain to her how you are insecure and anxious about getting the short end of the stick all the time.

Maybe she'll understand and the two of you can form a bit of thrust.

This. 100% this.
You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Of course. Unfortunately there seems to be the rule that virgins often get deflowered by undeserving douchebags. Aren't there any guys left nowadays who will take it slowly with a girl?

>drives 13 hours to have sex
>doesn't
Haha user

>tween this assblasted

Sheesh put on your bigboy pants already dork loooool

>Tyrone9in
>In another thread
How you doin nigga nice to see one of my favorite tripfags on here tonight

>I can totally seem like I'm don't care if I write "lmaooo" and "lol" a few times, yippee!!!

I'm having a lot of fun with this circus monkey lmfao

>hiding your power level
Obviously it was lost because I'm not sure what you mean by power level. You mean my level of raw autism? Yeah it's pretty bad but why hide it. Normans actually find the terms Chad and Stacy and NPC to be pretty entertaining sometimes. Then you look somewhat interesting for having introduced them to it.

I deflowered an 18yo tinder girl who was fucking gorgeous and definitely wasn't planning to lose it to me. It was the second date and every time I touched her below the waist she'd rip my hands off. My plan was to small chunk bit by bit so we made out and made out, talked intermittently, dry humped a bit and got her wet then told her we're just gonna dry hump as I took her clothes off. Eventually my pussy was grinding against her dick and she was so wet that I convinced her to just let me rub down there, then finger, then my tongue and finally my pussy.

Shit was so fucking tight

9. you revealed your power level to normos.

That's because they don't know any better. Society has become so interconnected that unfortunately all it takes for anyone to get to know anyone else from as much as another part of the world is the internet and a good act. Virgin girls are typically either raised in strict environments or have sheltered themselves enough to avoid experiencing the darker nature of people.

This girl definitely fell for the case of said user, unfortunately. Her being autistic only gave another, much deeper layer to what was already a self-imposed barrier between her conscious understanding of reality and how reality actually is.

>Eventually my pussy was grinding against her dick
Why did you feel the need to share your fanfiction with us user

you're literally SEETHING

Lmaoooo we both know I make your day everytime I bother giving you your only attention for the day now go eat your tendies little bro

Yes they are funny terms but by using them and then explaining them you automatically paint yourself as a loser and if you're using those then odds are you're using even more cringe terminology. Hiding your power level is avoiding exposing yourself like this unless you're among like minded company

Bro this is my first time back on Jow Forums in months while you're an established tripfag it seems
Say what you want but at least I've got more to show for myself than yo ho I'm a black man with a "big dick" lmfao

>26 year old man freaking out like a teenager over some insecure bullshit and accusing this girl of being a slut while imagining he is some sort of saviour that will keep her pure despite the fact you want to fuck her yourself

Attached: yikes.gif (220x220, 90K)

Sometimes I just throw a term or two out there to test the waters and see if the person is full blooded norman or not. Most guys seem to intuitively understand what a Chad is too kek

who the fuck tripfags in 2018 thats so fucking cringe no one cares about you

I've been on here for barely 2 months for the first time since 2010 and the rest of that is your insecurity none of my concern. This is the 3rd time you've mentioned bbc in this thread randomly. You have to live with your black penis obsession is just that, yours. maybe one day you will come out the closet but this is the last time I'll talk to you about it.

Attached: IMG_1400.jpg (565x699, 79K)

Here's the trick, OP, I had to learn this the hard way:

When they say something like "I feel so gross now" or "I feel like such a bad person now," they're actually implying *you're* the one who did something wrong.

100% this. you should feel bad.

ALL normalfaggots do this though. All my classmates, coworkers, both parents and my brother. But in the end in this fucked up earth everyone tries to manipulate everyone else and guilt trip them into feeling sorry for them because their life is just that aimless tbqh

Stop lying, I've seen you post earlier this year back when I frequented this place. I just didn't expect you to be pathetic enough to keep your act going that long.
And that was my third time using it as a device to shame you, you worthless ape. If this is what you type into the name field every single time you post, it's you with the black cock obsession. Maybe one day you'll learn to suck your own dick and learn to please yourself more than what typing that out seems to give you.

Attached: 1532406918205.png (900x1006, 607K)

alot of normalSHITS here. nobody invited you

>pretending you aren't the gay stalking user
>FOURTH time talking about my penis

KEK
E
K

Attached: IMG_2272.jpg (453x356, 27K)

Where did you find her? Can you get these chicks in your early 20s? What are your chances for a 18 yo virgin on something like Tinder?

fuck you op. this isn't what pat wanted.

I don't think I can recover from this, robots

Attached: iLoveJews.png (591x1280, 462K)

>talking about Chad to a girl
you're done m8

ok you're fucking autistic kys

Never meet women from this website you dumbass

even when they look like this?

Attached: myrtle.png (450x975, 485K)

Showerhead is a cunt.

agreed.

orginalallaalalllalaalalal

nullshit nigger

jesus fuck dude you're a scumbag

why not just have a pure relationship and love her until she opens up to you? actual trash.

not him, but during a tinder experiment with a chad, 3 out of the 92 (although its more like 3 out of 50 if we're talking about chicks who actually respond) matches he received were virgins
they're definitely out there

wow haha you're fucking pathetic lol. feel bad for the girl who has to put up with all your insecurities.

Hey OP, if is here, I found her online and kinda live near her now. Can I try to take her virginity now that you failed?

Spoken Iike a true virgiin

Jesus christ OP, how can you fuck up this bad. If the girl is wealthy like you said, there shouldn't be any problem for her to go the 13h to meet you next time. You honestly think that a girl who saved herself for 18y is going to let some guy from omegle she's meeting for the first time rip her hymen to shreds?

I'm glad you spazzed out this much and ruined it for yourself. She deserves better.

Lolwut. What did I do

>Im not a fucking Jew

This has to be a ruse. Even the most autistic of robots know not to talk like this to normans. There is no fucking way.

Attached: 27F712BD-A69F-4689-B1D5-7BF794FA45DC.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Can confirm its not a ruse...

Seriously, it's not. Pat is a moron

You didn't fluster my ham flower, Shower-kun

AHAHHAHAHAHHA why not take a plane you fucking dumb fucking cunt fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!A HHHHHH THE VOICES

who is pat

The OP, the guy in the texts.

OP is a massive faggot, if anyone else were in his situation we wouldn't fuck it up THAT BADLY!

Look at this white knight fuckhead. I had an unrequited crush on a girl in high school. She was in hindsight an alt-thot but I didn't know better at the time. I thought we could hook up but she gave me the noo I'm a virgin I'm scared routine too. About a week after we graduated from high school before college started I found out she went to a frat party and fucked some dudebro (probably his friends too) at the party. Women aren't innocent delicate snowflakes they're the same lying manipulative pieces of shit anyone else is, but no one calls them out on their bullshit.

A bit white-knightish but you're right.

>Hey jack-ass, pick on someone who is on your own status. 18 year olds are for men who can actually care for them.
IF I WHITE KNIGHT ILL GET THE SEX.
LMAO.

>Aren't there any guys left nowadays who will take it slowly with a girl?
Nope never has men want sex or they wont bother.
Sorry I dont waant to buy you dinner and shit for weeks until you give me a toothy blow job just the tip.
any way you test drive a car before buying it.

eh it depends on how you say it and who you say it with

Exactly! she probably already knows that OP is a bit on the not-so-mentally-healthy side so she'll probably understand. Expect consequences though, don't start running away because of the first hurdle.

not even the good kind

>want a pure virgin
>want her to be a slut
You see the problem with that don't you?

But why would he white knight on Jow Forums of all places, famous for its anonymity, free speech and no consequences for posting things good or bad?

How can I get a 18 year old virgin? OP is so fucking lucky. Even though he doesn't deserve her. He doesn't value virginity at all, but only wants a virgin gf because he is an incwl with psychological hang-ups.
I myself am a conservative and would say I am quite attractive. The problem: How many women are actually out there who are
1. Authentically conservative on their values
2. Good looking
3. Intelligent?
Very few for each category. And if you combine them, you will even end up with a far smaller pool of girls.
I am from an upper middle class family and actually fulfill all these three requirements, but don't know where to find women who meet these three criteria at all. Because just like me, these girls do not go out and party etc. I just finished uni, but think I might try luck with the freshers, who are more likely to be single virgins. Any tips anons?
To clarify, I do not fetishize virginity on a physical level, but care about a girl having the same values as me and the same background. And this is so difficult to find.

I agree with the non pressure bullshit but the age thing is really stupid. All stable relationships seem to have a guy who is 5-10 years older than the woman.

I do when I'm just joking around with others but never in a serious context

Why? So you can end up like me? I dated three girls. Went on 4 dates with one, 5 with another and 6 with another girl. Got nothing in return for it. Just a waste of time and money (even though they all insisted on splitting the bills fortunately). Everything was going well too and conversations were fun. When she's not attracted to you though you won't get any further and she'll lose interest (or never really had any from the beginning). There's always someone better when she keeps looking and talking to guys on dating apps

only if you do it with other users. around normalfags in casual conversation is spastic

She's not a virgin, she's not pure, she had you come over to check out how you behaved and you failed the test. That's why she didn't do jack and waited for you to scram before letting you down, the distance is an additional factor in her hoping you won't come back

Yep I know I'll come across as a white knight but OP is freaking out for no reason. Nothing wrong with a girl wanting to wait before losing her virginity

Get away from her you nasty freak.

No way this is real. What kind of baby talks about being "even" ?