What's the maddest you ever made someone, r9k?

What's the maddest you ever made someone, r9k?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 11.02.19 PM.png (1784x488, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck did you do to this roast or lmfao?

*roastie

Fuck

What's the story here OP.

And why is your image so big

What are you going to respond with OP

>There are people that think this isn't a scam concocted by the artist to sell their work

Art doesn't sell, the name at the bottom of the picture does. By making this in to a big issue it will spread the artists work and name to people that don't care or know about her and art. This will increase the amount of people coming out to say "your art is good!" which will create false value in the eyes of middling art lovers, if enough NPCs say "Your art if worth $1000" I guarantee that another NPC with $1000 to spent will pay that price for it.

Attached: tired.png (496x606, 272K)

ayy omao

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-17-at-11.19.37-PM.jpg (1000x399, 105K)

Nah, she's genuinely this mad lmfao

Attached: 1536789871692.jpg (640x9135, 751K)

What's the link? Original

oh I remember this guy lol are you the same guy OP?

as a robot. i would have paid and never spoke again.
deal is a deal. fucking around only makes you look scum.

Yea I am lmfao. Legit been laughing my ass off.

Gonna be selling the drawing for $150 on eBay.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc

As a bystander, fuck this roastie.

i remember you

you're still an asshole

Post ending in 69 decides what I do with this.

I'm down to take a shit on it, give me something good

Attached: ngs3np45dwm11.jpg (585x767, 98K)

I was the dude who told you to pay for it
I love how shes turning it around to turn herself into the victim even after you paid for it.

She's just looking for a reason to cut off your friendship if it wasn't over the painting you eventually would have did something else that made her freak out. She wants to get rid of you so her new bf doesn't find out she was probably fucking you and him at the same time

this. OP a scum.

>death grips painting
>take a shit on it
how dare you.
Hang it up on a wall or sell it to someone who'll treat it right

OP is a fucking chad.

>Death Grips
Shitty memerap for chads like OP.

>tfw complete sociopaths like OP get to treat women like shit and STILL get pussy

Fuck my fucking life

Probably the time I doxxed my crush

>someone I thought was my friend blahblahblah

I would've loved to see this shit play out. Fuck you for paying her Op

I'm pretty nice to my gf and i just had sex yesterday. boobs were extra perky too

How does it feel she's fucking guys like OP? How does it feel knowing she jumped on the cock carasoul before you? How does it feel knowing other men have came on her face

I sabotaged my chad "friend's" relationship. He was fucking pissed and wanted to beat my ass.

> normalfags are still scumbags
> dumb sluts are still dumb sluts
> true robots will die kissless

Attached: uP0LRgM[1].gif (600x600, 46K)

probably when my crush found out I have been going through his browsing history, and read every single post he thought he had ever made anonymously.

i love death grips and i wouldn't pay ten bucks for that

How you guys gonna post interesting shit and not give details?

DG fans pay out the ass for their shit user.

>writes out long drawn out reply
>chad replies with a meme and a meme video

fml

I seldom get to know. Usually I just get anonymously stabbed in the back/a faked accident without any clue what it was about.

What fools people truly are.

top kekingham goodsir

When I was 20 my little 14 year old brother tried to beat me to death in my sleep because he had a gf and I didn't want him to lose his virginity before me. So I had a fake passport/birth certificate made for him that showed he was actually 27 and showed it to his gf who thought she was being groomed and left him.

In the end he managed to convince her of the truth and they fucked anyway lmao. He still hates me for this and knows I am still a virgin.

Attached: 1463995446780.jpg (550x550, 59K)

Burn it, cook some burgers over it. Film the whole thing and send it to the roast

Watch and learn anons: This is why you don't do creative work without getting paid upfront. Or without a "backup power" like having a lot of twitter followers or dealing with their web hosting. I had friends ask me to create them stuff, but I wouldn't even get started without being paid 50% upfront. People like OP would be hounding the artist every other day about the poster if he had to pay even $20 right from the start.

Post a pic of your Chad bro that could pass for 27 at 14 fucking years old

is this your first time posting here? whats his opinions on shit? just curious

Mine was pretty uneventful desu.
>be longtime friends with chad thundercock
>he's a narcissistic, abrasive jerkoff who turns everything into a competition
>treats stacy like shit, finds a new gf every month
>starts dating a 10/10 named Anna
>she's bro-tier, actually a great person
>her dad is seriously abusive, beats her whenever the mood strikes him
>develop soft spot for her despite hatred of women, actually become friends
>unsurprisingly, chad treats her like a doormat
>fucking boils my blood
>call him on his shit in public numerous times
Fast forward a couple months
>chad starts talking to his dumber-than-dirt previous ex
>tells me he's going to fuck her
>tell Anna
>she breaks up with him, hates his guts
>chad finds out I
>gets pissed, threatens to knock my teeth out over the phone
>call him a child with no concept of gratitude
>at this point chad wants to fuck me up
>ghost him

And that's how the west was won.

Attached: KH_DevilBobby.png (231x332, 32K)

What the fuck is this story? Why is he mad

It's more on her being a dumbass and not doing this from the start. Or even taking work from a fuckbuddy to begin with. Fucking idiot.

Ok, not knowing anything else it just kinda look like OP is a scumbag.

*panties gets wet*

Probably when I met someone here on Jow Forums and told them my info, that I'm diagnosed autistic.
It went both ways.
He also knew I was sex repulsed and tried to "share me" with other Jow Forums users and told them to act autistic like I do and I'll give them nudes. he posted my contact and was completely malicious.

It was so dumb, like, he knew I was sex repulsed. he also knew I was self-aware my dxed autism.
Oh well
Might as well not get married anyway, since sex is expected, and now I know for sure sex is used for more bad than good, he also said he only talked to me so he could see my breasts and hates autistic people.and he was completely serious.

Disclaimer; I usually say passive thoughts that are like "you are a loser" "I just wanna talk, LISTEN, I just wanna talk" but for me its stream of consciousness, what he said was completely serious in the context he said it.

Oh well, I could have more autistic babies with one of the anons he sent me, morbid in a way, but at least I could have passed my autism in my babes and deeply backfired his plan to treat autistic people as objects.

I would make fun of you for being a faggot whiteknight, but why are you friends with these people in the first place?

Attached: 645805360900.jpg (550x550, 160K)

Just get out you fucking whore

This was during high school. I hung out with chad because we had similar interests and it just sort of happened. He was popular and it had it's benefits.

I hope you're doing better in life user.

You're not a virgin are you?

>he so like i know we totally have a great thing going and all but i'm like kinda bored and wanna get fucked by other guys now sooo...
>oh but we can totally still be friends so you can entertain my boring ass and do favors for me all the time while getting absofuckinglutely NOTHING in return
>W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO BE KEKED? UGH ALL MEN ARE FUCKING PIGS

my hatred for women grows by the day

I've angered some people in irl and in around the chan.

irl.
>Had this dude move in with me.
>He was a fucking drunk.
>But, cool when he was sober.
>He was drunk from the afternoon till bedtime.
>I lost my job.
>He could have hooked me up with a job.
>Didn't wouldn't or couldn't.
>Look in vain for another job.
>Nope.
>Skipped town on him.
>I'm quite sure I pissed him off.
>Severely. he paid my rent.

>Someone years ago here.
>Made a thread about interacting with kids.
>Tell this story of when I was in the supermarket and this single mom with her baby. The baby said hi to me.
>I was being hapa. trying to get in touch with my asian roots.
>Looking for sesame oil so I ignored him.
>The single mom got angry with me.
>"He said hi"
>I said "whatever" and walked off
>after posting the story this dude got hella butt mad at me.
>I giggle about his buttmad to this very day.

>The other night I was driving.
>Ghetto dark streets,
>Street lights were out so it was a meth area.
>See this Korean girl.
>Her hands waving like she's in distress.
>Nope
>Slow down,
>Make a friendly wave at her and drive off.
>Keep driving.

Feels good mang.

I'm not. And of course I'm a fucking virgin, you mong.

Uhh, did you read the whole thing? thanks for validating me, I'm happy you ignored the fact that I mentioned I'm diagnosed with autism. A nice user told me the thread was made.
Poor guy played himself though, if I did have piv sex with one of the anons he sent me, then our baby would be autistic too.

It was so backwards I actually had to wonder if I was in a cartoon or something .

No for real, I'm single and I can only enjoy sex if I do it with a partner, and I prefer online sex since its safer. so not really sexually active, welp.

>online sex

Are you schizo or something woman

>the last one

faggot

Nope, I hate irl sex so I only have camera sex.

I guess that must have made my doxxer even madder, that I have a deep reason for enjoying online sex only. Poor guy. He just couldn't stand that I was self-aware my autism either, and I was actually diagnosed.

Lol one time at smash tourney at CSU I kept shino stalling this scrub as sheik. He got pissed and money matched me $20, but I turned him down because he was such a spaz.

>esports

lul

I actually didn't want to make anyone mad in the thread, I actually do the things I mentioned for my own reasons, basically its intimate and personal uhhhh

No one gives a fuck you roastie

Did ya get Anna? No? Why ya tellin us this story, kiddo?

She was a 10 and I'm an ugly sperg. Do the math, boomer.

bruhhh check this out

lmfao

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 12.34.53 AM.png (1754x496, 135K)

btw, I didn't get her to pity me. I just straight up asked her to fuck.

Attached: timesareachanging.jpg (640x938, 72K)

What the fuck did you do to get this roastie so toastie?

>is a whore
Oh

yall got some of them nudes?

She told me she doesn't take nudes for some reason, sorry amigo.

>I pitied you

Right...

Stupid fucking whores man.

Obviously got a commission for free, you dumb fuck.

>artsy
>"nerdy"
>whore
she took them for chad who spread them around with his mates, probably while she was underage

Why didn't you have a real relationship?

How the fuck?

What the fuck is this life on ez mode as a chad

Proud of you user. I mean yeah fuck roasties but fuck chad even more.

Here's round 2 amigo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 12.53.29 AM.png (1768x512, 122K)

How? Did you post her pics on Jow Forums and someone found her social media account?

Resell it for $300

Attached: 1512575834770.jpg (1073x949, 534K)

That's what I'm gonna do lmfao

>you fucked a trump supporter btw

Fucking spicy

My sentiments exactly. I was the instrument of justice.

what is wrong with this girl?? is she even cute?

>is she even cute

she's a poo in the loo

You should be more worried that someone thought they had to act autistic to a autistic person to get their nudes welp. and I told him i was diagnosed, guess he'll miss my autistic baby being born.
Also not a roastie, still a virgin.

Did you fuck her in her designated shitting street?

Attached: 1531130285005.jpg (750x911, 86K)

>I still made money

She's bragging over fucking $60

You better sell that piece of shit drawing for $300 OP. Fuck, I'll even give you the $300 if you put it on eBay in the next hour.

eat the painting

I didn't fuck her in her shitter, but I did cum inside. She was loose af as expected.

there's nothing quite as rewarding as a good shitpost

Attached: shitpost1.jpg (407x185, 32K)

When I was in HS I said "I really wish it was legal to hit women right now" after some bitch was trying to tell me how my favorite teacher was a rapist. The whole class was really pissed. He was found innocent in court. It was all fabricated.

Is everyone gonna ignore the fact that someone was really mad that I was self-aware of my diagnosed autism that they doxxed me and tried to share me with anons
Wish I had piv sex with one of the anons and had autism babies, I'm so mad at myself for just nuking the account

Oh man this is great. Based.

Attached: 1532721550738.gif (375x375, 179K)

Koakuma kunny true

Attached: __koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_miki_purasu__aab1bfd287988f27903e35eb14ced0f2.jpg (945x1050, 219K)

Fucking put it on ebay already OP.

Piss this roastie off even more.

Attached: 1465366804963.gif (497x501, 133K)

Also btw, he was neurotypical and completely normal. So I don't know why he was mad at my autism, other autists have more reason to be upset than a NT ironically enough.

Still can't enjoy sex though, oh well, he ruined it for me by telling people to talk down to me maliciously to get nudes from me and treating me like a literal non-human.

I was obviously self-aware of my autism, so I don't know why he thought he could get away with it. I wish I could tell his mom that he thinks autistic people's only value is sex.

Oh well, Autism is genetic, so, if anyone knows him tell him if a user from here got me pregnant, then there would be autistic people in the world since autism is genetic

I'll fuck you femanon. Post discord.

LITERALLY NO ONE CARES YOU ROAST

Fuck off you basic BPD bitch roast. You're not interesting at all compared OP and his shenanigans.

you backing out of a deal that was apparently agreed upon in writing does seem vindictive

It sucks that you got used, but please don't vent so much on r9k. There are people here who are genuinely worthless in the value system of today and live knowing this. They are reminded every time they interact with a normie. Stop wasting Jow Forums megabytes on your fucking whore whining.

Yes you are a bit of a whore, mostly for having e-sex with people you can't really know. It's quite sad that you are autistic and probably got tricked into most of this and then just rationalised it.

Fade away.

I did say I'm sex repulsed, nope.

Yikes, I'm professionally diagnosed with autism you know? its so controversal

Nope, I wasn't tricked into this, a user told me about the thread.
I have online sex for my own reasons, since I can't enjoy it IRL
Won't fade away, I'm too special,

It's because you don't have a proper relationship with any of these men, who frankly are just using you. I fucking hate hookup culture and I hate e-hookup culture and I want it all to burn and I want to inhale the fumes, grey out and just go to sleep.

I posted in someone's ERP thread and got more replies than they did and they proceeded to have a literal year long sperg over it.

Attached: 1515213688458.jpg (306x306, 20K)