What's your fantasy anons? Obviously many of us will have quite a few fantasies, but what is THE fantasy for you...

What's your fantasy anons? Obviously many of us will have quite a few fantasies, but what is THE fantasy for you? The one that makes you feel like you have a hole in your heart?

Attached: 1535525351830.jpg (900x1162, 154K)

To crush my enemies. See them driven before me. And to hear the Iamentations of their women.

having a best friend and life partner who cares about me the way i care about them

Ah, truly what is best in life. Based

I just want to be owned by a giant woman. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: supertall_woman_and_tiny_man_by_lowerrider-dcdp8s9.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Yes user, unfortunately it is too much to ask.

Attached: 1524972143011.jpg (1000x909, 476K)

Throwing jews into a literal oven making their most exciting fantasies come true.

To create a sublime world where all people can be happy, to the point where I'm no longer needed, before I become immortal, acquire an FTL/Warpdrive spaceship with an Android AI (or Alien or Cyborg or whatever) wife, and go explore the universe for the rest of existence

Attached: 12512596_1677924659130357_6941299504204496916_n.jpg (700x745, 103K)

I want to write comics, user.

I'd probably just want the average GFD relationship but with some frequent teasing/light bullying mixed in.

lmao "the" fantasy for me is just having a girlfriend that loves and accepts me

Attached: CatBodyPillowSMALL.jpg (1080x1075, 573K)

>What's your fantasy anons
I want to die with dignity.

Attached: World Falling Apart.jpg (500x368, 21K)

live out in the countryside with my partner

my most realistic fantasy would have to be... going into a shit part of eastern europe and finding a pale, underaged cutie who will fall for me and be dependent on me. bring her back to my country and marry. but im poor, stupid, awkward and ugly so itll never happen. if anything ill likely end up on the street begging for food scraps

i want a girl to confess her feelings for me

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 20K)

>tfw not a fembots tiny pet

>shooter stands up in cinema and opens fire
>come up behind him and throw him to the ground
>punch him in the face until he's a mushy mess of blood and teeth and spit
>receive praise from media/survivors/family/politicians for killing a mentally ill guy with my bare hands
I dream about this pretty frequently, and I'm half disgusted half upset that it won't happen.

She'd force you to act out her yaoi fantasies

Attached: 1420400239862.png (1280x720, 645K)

I wish he weren't so mentally ill.

united states goes to war with russia because why not.

to live a comfy nomadic or agrarian lifestyle roughly 3000 years ago.

To be a cute shota again and to be cuddled by a warm loving oneesan

Attached: 1536961282571.jpg (1280x686, 181K)

he could give her head. what i mean is she could use his head as a dildo.

I want to conquer earth and slowly exterminate humanity in the most painful way possible. Human trash screaming in pain and begging and pleading is the best, except maybe when they betray their supposed loved ones for a moment of comfort.

Attached: tumblr_omutkmv8es1roiuw2o1_500.png (500x500, 272K)

Wow m8 that's pretty edgy

It's impossible to use human language to articulate how much suffering I want to inflict.

Big pets > tiny pets

Is that you, AM?

This but I'd only exterminate those I deemed to be bad people

>tfw can't even think of a fantasy
am I an NPC?

I prefer small cats to big ones but big dogs to small ones.

You are definitely an NPC.

Attached: 1457190349091.jpg (1157x815, 279K)

I'll admit I'm a selfish man at heart. I'd probably choose living the rest of my life with my oneitis loving me then solve world hunger or something. Worst was that I'd really have no idea what I'd do if she did like me back. Her parents don't like her dating an older guy and I've never had a gf before.

Attached: compatibility-error-your-dreams-andhopes-areincompatible-withreality-killmyself-accept-real-16374715 (500x508, 132K)

Raping some high born girl and cumming inside her with my peasant semen.
I am keeping the baby of course

Attached: 81cqZ6OfgY-4.png (300x250, 39K)

I just want to be a girl. The rest is unimportant

>The one that makes you feel like you have a hole in your heart?
To be love and be loved.
To cuddle.
To feel the warmth of the body next to mine.
To feel happiness just because my arms are wrapped around person that's more precious to me than the rest of the world.

Attached: 1477282579948.png (634x734, 49K)

In terms of love-life fantast, I always wanted to cause a crisis of faith in a qt3.14 nun. LIke, nuns are supposed to be celibate, so at some point during my seduction of her, she'd have to choose between me or her faith.
Kinda fucked when you think about it, but it gets me diamonds.

I'd like to wake up tomorrow and have my wife and I be normal human beings instead of aspies.

Laying in bed cuddling.
I imagine it to be really nice, but it probably isn't.

sorry anons, but having a loved one is overrated, trust me, im havent started browsing Jow Forums because i had nothing else to do.

>what is THE fantasy for you?

Having a gf who loves me

Attached: 1536903910825.jpg (941x898, 76K)

finally becoming a trap
and getting filled and hard fucked by a huge cock and swallowing everything

I want a woman with a good heart. Someone that I can grow old with, but more importantly, someone that I can grow with. I want us to start a family so that our love can live on after us, and I want our children to have their own kids so that their love can live on after them.

Also, I'd like to bukkake two mermaids at the same time.

To stick my benis in a bagina desu