Anyone here wishes that their parents divorced...

Anyone here wishes that their parents divorced? Mine were completely unhappy and everyday there was arguing and yelling but they stayed together for the "kids". Plus my mom didn't want to lose the house and a man who made 130k a year despite him being a complete asshole to her. I would've much rather lived in a single parent household that was happy than with a married couple who's completely miserable.

Attached: 1536120007116.jpg (640x466, 43K)

i can somewhat relate OP

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 37K)

I realized it at 14 and just made them do it. I lied to my dad that mum was cheating on him and showed him a random picture of a dude. He beat the shit out of her, then me.
>mfw Two years later senpai told me she really was cheating on him, but were afraid he was gonna kill her

Attached: 61A262D1-28B0-4DE9-8C7E-C2E07F930E23.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Why the fuck is senpai written in there? I typed family.

abstract indeed
maybe my family will fix their miserable marriage in the next few years but if it's still shit then ill do something like that but instead tell my mom that my dad is cheating on her cuz i fucking despise him

>newf*gs

Attached: 1537205522897.jpg (963x1242, 370K)

>Danny fglover sccreen cap
>What is a wordfilter

all of you are just... terribeele

Attached: 1360910011153.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

Condescending ass twat

Attached: IMG_1895.jpg (300x300, 55K)

>twat
who still uses that word?

You sound quite spoiled. Maybe your parents were happy together before they birthed an ungrateful asshole who wishes ill on their relationship.

my dad beat me all the time if i said anything and left my mom crying after. Is that spoiled or just "parenting"? dumbass

It's obviously not a good relationship at all and everyone my mom knows wants her to end it so its not just me

Not OP but don't judge people like that and say all that shit when you don't know what's really happening
See? It gets better OP. I was happy asf when my parents finally divorced but maybe they could be able to fix their marriage. There is still hope

they as in yours

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

>Plus my mom didn't want to lose the house and a man who made 130k a year
whores.. they never stop being such gold digging whores.

i admit she's kind of a gold digger but she cares about me and tries to help me. she could've been a successful biologist but she quit to be a mother of like 4. Shes very sad and depressed now so I think she thinks of my father as the only person who loves her so I guess I can see why she doesn't want to divorce him even though she definitely should.
Sorry for the blogpost

thank you for understanding user
this is an original comment

I identify with you user. I always had money and never had economic problems, but I have never been happy. My mother used to yell for a whole morning or something like that when she was angry at my father. I blame my parents for not having friends when I was 10 or so and being a kid with psychological problems. I wish they could have achieved a better environment for raising a family or, if they can't achieve that, better separate than what they did.

My mother was also interested in my father's money, though she has always worried about me, cooked for me, cleaned the house and went to speak to my teachers at school.

I feel sorry for your dad wagecucking to raise a selfish pos child. Coming home from work getting yelled at by his gold digging wife. Sticking up for himself and getting called an arsehole behind his back. Giving up on multiple pussy and freedom for an ungrateful family. Theres two sides to it you tard.

glad to see that there is someone here like me
I admit my dads a hardworker and I respect him on that part, but who raises the fists and starts the yelling all the fucking time? if you live with them your whole life youll understand too

I forgot to add that my mom doesn't even yell. she just stands there and takes it

Whats the yelling about. Your mums using you as an emotional sponge most likely. You just wont understand untill you have to wagecuck for your own family. Being married is hard it never goes smooth. Woman are different to men they use words and manipulation to hurt men its all they can do and theyre good at it. Men will usually resort to violence once they e had enough of arguing.

My parents half of the time had the perfect relationship half of the time on the rocks as a kid but both loved me very much. They were religious and turned to the Lord. Now my family is in perfect love and has had a great relationship for many years. Grow up. Your parents can mend their issues.