Eating 1000 calories under maintenance

>eating 1000 calories under maintenance
>doing ass loads of cardio
>literally every day
>nogains lol
>still gain 2 pounds this week
Is something wrong with me Jow Forums?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Yes. Your body learned how to photosynthesise.

I'm kind of suspecting that tbqh fampai. Seriously though I feel like I must have a hormone issue or some shit going on

You aren't counting calories correctly.

Fast

You arent counting calories correctly.
Or its just a weird week. You didnt have a lot of water in you when you got on the scale on monday but had a lot of it on sunday.

Dont eat 1000 calories under maintenance btw. Eat maybe 500 calories under and count them correctly.

Water weight, full stomach, and how much shit you have in your intestines can cause fluctuations of like 5lb up or down in my experience. For example, when I started this cut I instantly lost like 4lb of water and food, and now I'm above where I started because I've been constipated for a bit.

Listen fuckface, when you take your 100 grams of chicken for a bath in the teryaki sauce it just so happens that it is no longer just 100 grams of chicken.

You might not be counting things that can have an effect. Milk and sugar in your coffee count, half a donut from the office counts, one piece of Halloween candy counts, ketchup and mayo counts.

Learn to count better, dipshit.

You are either counting wrong or you're having water/food weight.

CICO doesn’t work, more protein and less carbs. Weigh yourself in the morning and quit bitching because progress takes awhile

Attached: 76348DA9-3297-42D4-B3FE-83A747A56258.jpg (1200x905, 248K)

user are you sure it isn't water or something like that? maybe you just need to take a big shart

Solid advise, this shit is measured in months, not fucking weeks, these instant gratification retards are insufferable sometimes.

Keep doing it, only harder

Fat loss isn't a straight graph. Just keep doing it.

>>eating 1000 calories under maintenance

Theliedetectordeterminedthatwasalie.gif

This.
Calories from fat and protein are much better than sugars. Your body adapts to low calories in vs out by making calories out less. I've seen this happen so many times. People just end up feeling like they have less energy cause their body slows everything down and you end up losing very little, if any, fat.

>I'm not bad at math, I'm breaking physics!

either failing at basic math or lying on a chinese basket weaving forum is pretty wrong desu

CICO is how literally every good bodybuilder and powerlifter does things, and they are more attractive and stronger than you.

Frank's hot sauce is the way to go. Drown your chicken in as much of that shit as you want.

CICO works perfectly if you are honest about what you are eating and how much you are burning. I have a spreadsheet going back 6 months and 50 lbs. my actual weight lost perfectly matches the CICO estimated lost.