Advice on how to close fast

Since getting Jow Forums well over a decade ago, female attention and getting dates came easy. Getting to know a girl and forming a relationship and eventually becoming bf/gf has never been a problem for me. Basically I'm a master at playing the long game.
What I want to know more about is how certain guys can meet a girl and hook up that same day. You hear occasional stories of dudes banging bitches in the parking lot shortly after meeting them in the supermarket, gym, or wherever. Could be bullshit but lets assume this sort of thing happens. How do you close the deal so fast? How do you go from "hi my name is user" to "hey can you suck me off in this broom closet" 10 minutes later? Stories welcome.

Attached: 1523976635611.gif (245x398, 2.43M)

Just act like you have your shit together, even if you dont, you'll have more damaged goods than the thrift store.

Last week I blacked out and came to bending a girl I never met before over behind a sorority house. I wish i could tell you the steps that happened in between

I'm guessing there is a small portion of total nymphos and if you're really hot yourself and flirt with everyone you'll stumble on some

This OP. The only way you're going to go from casual encounter to hardcore sex in 10 minutes is if you flirt. This isn't possible if you hide your intentions.

This is undoubtedly true but I was wondering how you make the actual move. What determines whether you get your dick wet vs getting slapped across the face?

This sort of thing does happen. I’ve met dudes and watched them take girls into private study rooms on our college campus within hours after meeting. I’m terrible with girls I’ve alwyad wanted to be like that

By getting slapped in the face enough times that you figure it out

how does one flirt without coming off too strong?

This is the premise of the thread. There's a fine line between successful hookup and attempted sexual assault and I'm afraid to cross it.

Jesus Christ somebody give the sauce

>I’ve met dudes and watched them take girls into private study rooms on our college campus within hours after meeting.
So explain, how they did they do it? Fuck sakes man.

backpage

Be attractive

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

He's not wrong. Someone who is attractive can ever away with near borderline sexual assault. No average man can unless he's shredded.

Jow Forums - fitness

It's about being sexy and having sex appeal. Think about how you come across to women. If you were a girl would you want to miss an opportunity with yourself?

Just be smooth

As a guy who has been doing this routinely for 4 years now, let me first give you some advice on how to stay safe during the ordeal. Make sure to record EVRYTHING. that means that when you decide to walk up the girl, record the whole thing with your phone. Girls hate to feel like sluts and will go as far as accusing you of rape if it ever comes out that you managed to bang them within a couple of hours. As for closing a girl, very easy, if you have been flirting consistently and have been touching eachother a lot, then you just ask her to come back to wherever your fuck location is, weather that is your car, your house, her apartment or the bushes or whatever. If she says no, move on to the next girl, chances are the previous girl will now want to do everything that she can to get more attention, but only give it if she agrees to fuck you. And always remember to record, bitches be crazy in these pound me too days.

Oh and also it helps to be somewhat edgy. Not in the teenager edgelord sense but no girl wants to hook up with a fucking nerd.

Lol @ record everything for fear of lawsuits.

You have a rich fantasy life.