All that lifting did help you get a gf, right user?

All that lifting did help you get a gf, right user?

Attached: l-31501-how-i-sleep-knowing-my-gf-and-i-have-a-wholesome-and-loving-relationship-in-which-we-both-su (700x803, 38K)

Nah, lifting only gave me confidence, which in turn gave me my princess conservative pixie gf

>princess conservative pixie gf
What’s that mean?

No, I'm lonelier than ever

Attached: 1200.jpg (618x412, 27K)

>Princess
His primary female focus.
>Conservative.
C'mon.
>Pixie
She's smaller than him uwu
>Gf
Girlfriend.

I don’t really get what it means by
>both support each other

As in, both are financially dependent on each other? If that was the case couldn’t they also be financially stable on their own?

I meet my now wife when I started going to the gym

Well she's not officially my gf even though were exclusive and only date each other .

But kinda, she deff thought I was handsome and the fat loss / muscular gain helped being out the facial gains.

But mainly it's our personalities that click

emotionally you autist

All it did was make two girls hit on me at work. And now I can't go after either because they both work with me and know each other. It would be really fucking awkward if I did anything with either. Although I do like how I look now tho.

You are a treasure translator user

But that’s what friends and family are for
Why would you need emotional support from the person you’re fucking

Attached: F97AD469-0D55-4913-9EE1-0F3B3D8BD50B.png (474x421, 133K)

Girls looked at me at an event so I guess I'm getting there. Feels okay-ish, man

Bench: 275x3
Squat: 415x3
Deadlift: 455x5

Still single. At least people stop what they're doing and watch when I lift.

Never had a problem getting a gf I didn't even lift until I was 27 and my t started to fall off. Woke up one day without morning wood and was like that's it I'm hitting the gym.

It helped me lose half my v card

Going on a date tomorrow

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1536720667876.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Thanks user.

Attached: 1480450180001.png (657x527, 25K)

based and blackpilled

It has,it is a lot easier talking to them and i see em looking at me in the corner of my eye every now and then. But at the same time a whole new kind of crazy was opened up for me still have a hard time picking up on red flags.

Got the confidence, got friendzoned, lose confidence
It hurts

shill

Your mother.

is this bait?

>friends

Even better, got a qt 3.14 twink bf

no

>wholesome
Has there ever been a more fucking normie word? I mean, it sets my R*ddit-radar off immediately.

Attached: 1449221287563.jpg (637x900, 131K)