Joe Rogan has Rhabdo

How fucked is he lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=qq_LgLImeG4

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-214305_YouTube.jpg (1877x1080, 553K)

Bump

the fuck is that

Very.
Dude is literally ruining his body so he can get a runners high.

He's going to crash and crash hard unless he gets on some serious drugs.

He looks like shit recently

What is he doing to himself? He runs marathons now?

He's overtraining like a motherfucker.
You have to slowly work up to that kind of volume over a long period. Not go balls deep without so much as a "hello my name is".

Wait what? What the fuck is he doing

He isn't actually running marathons, right?

Isn't Joe the retard that goes into a coma when he eats a bowl of pasta? hahahahah

Does Joe unironically think he can lift the gay away as long as he doesn't stop working out?

I wish. I could do with a coma.

he's on roids anyways not that big of a deal

I bet he does crossfit

it was just for sober october. he'll be fine. his usual is yoga twice a week, lift twice a week, cardio twice a week.

Short version, muscles liquefy and you piss blood. Usually as a result of serious falls or car crashes and shit. Can be caused by training too hard.

Who is that, some sort of human-tomato hybrid?

are these niggas trying to say that our brain produces anxiety in order to make us exercise? seriously fucked order of causation

i think his brain is breaking down

his kidneys will fail and he will die within a week if he doesn't go to the hospital soon lmao RIP.

Yes.
Our brains makes us anxious to do things.
Anxiety and anxiousness is oft just a side effect of excess stimulants and stimulating media and lack of melatonin.

Naturally anxiety is something that tells us that we need to do something. That something is amiss and we need to figure out what that is.

But since people have been drugged for most of their lives and have not been told what emotions mean or even how to deal with them, cause the psychologists need to make money and write prescriptions, we simply handwaive it away as anxiety and let it crush them under it's heal.

Our mind+bodies creates emotions to make us act in our best interest.

I mean, crack heads get that itch and their bodies are flooded with anxiety and emotions telling them to go get that shit and do whatever it takes.

That shit is really really powerful.

I think I understand/agree with your point about anxiety functioning as motivation when something is wrong, and I don't want to get too into the weeds about the nature of "clinical" anxiety here

but i still think it sounds like these niggas are trying to say that our brain produces anxiety for the purpose of making us run around in circles, which still seems like quite the jump

i'm inclined to think it's the other way around

When you remove external factors and focus on the anxiety itself, we get into the chicken and egg kind of scenario.

Anxiety is a motivator that pushes us. Being aware of anxiety on a conscious level is a major signal telling us to focus on this thing and figure it out.

If you feel something you need to sit down and figure out where that is coming from, whether it's an internal or external reaction to something from your body or environment and deal with it.

If not then you're just going to have this permanent background noise that's crowding out or distorting every other thing.

makes sense. maybe some people even revel in their anxiety as a source of energy, never taking the time to address the root of the problem. but i would figure that wears a person down prematurely...

thanks for the interesting conversation user