Get gf

>get gf
>all she does is nag about how much i spend at the gym and always wants to go out on dates...

Why do you guys idolize this, my wallet and my stress levels have only been negatively impacted.

Attached: E3AFA02F-0CA0-48CC-A591-ED3BEFF74786.gif (320x240, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/stxrmm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You did it wrong, get a wheyfu. Dates are IN the gym

>be gym gf
>fat boyfriend that plays video games too much

My area is a mess, no fit men.

organize a gym date

have sex with her in the showers afterwards

boohoo, you have a girl that is actually chasing you and wants to spend time with you. 99% of us wish we had it

>Why do you guys idolize this
We all want what we cannot have.

user hmu uwu

Abstain from relationships and work on yourself consistently, casual relationships and sex are better than pair bonding, you’ll thank yourself for being so independent and your mental state will calm down and you won’t inhibit your gains

Only soiboys and bitches idolize relationships. Keyword being “idolize”.

maybe you actually spend too much time in the gym

Get a lower maintenance gf and cheat

Maybe you should get a real gf and not a thot. If she whines about shit like this, she's a shitty person.

I came to a realization recently
>be me
>31yo boomer amerifat who somehow managed to score a 24yo gf
>dating for a month
>gf says one of her friends went hiking in the Alps
>says it's on her bucket list
>get pretty excited because I'm pretty experienced in both hiking and international travel
>I can make this trip happen for us
>start to think about it
>she doesn't actually care about the hiking or the travel
>she just wants to make a few instagram posts so she doesn't feel one-upped by her friend
>I was getting ready to work my ass off to pay for this trip
>realize that the rest of my life will be spent working my ass off for things/experiences that she can show off to her friends
>break up shortly after

I'm single and /comfy/ now, boys. Working on a project 4x4 and getting ready to graduate to home gym master race. Life is good, brehs. I feel like I dodged a ballistic missile

Attached: 1540414481694.jpg (720x658, 42K)

Over the summer I got a 9-5 job and started eating a bunch of junk food. Once I put on a bit of weight my gf started making fun of me and poking my fat and shit to make me to back to the gym. It was even worse because she's fit as fuck. I've been back a couple of months now and its all thanks to being with someone who's like minded and likes to take care of their body.

honestly I'm such a sperg that I'll never be in a long term relationship even though my parents' adult friends always tell them how handsome their son is. it doesn't help

anyways, I'm in nursing school and have dreams of forced induction so I can make my slow car (BRZ) a fast hot wheels car. hope you get your toy truck

Your wallet? What the fuck kind of beta shit is that? She can pay for her own shit, for fucks sake.

just get a fat girlfriend. shes thankful just to be in the same room as me, kek

You need to have had a gf to know it's not worthwhile. You need to experience it otherwise you'll always be thinking "I wonder what it's like". The great philosopher Paarthurnax once said "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
In a similar vein, "What is better- to be a KHV because girls don't want you, or to have experienced the forbidden fruit and rejected it?" Once you've experienced it and realise it's not all that, then you can go the One True Path- The Way of the Volcel.

Attached: brain pepe.png (2753x2718, 556K)

only problem is you need a reminder once a year or so I know very well it's shit but tell that to my dick who wants to bust all kinds of nuts.

based and volcelpilled

>get g
>she makes these strange noises
>might be nagging who knows
>go gym
>fuck gf when i want
>she cooks me food
>occasional noises but mostly quiet
>life is ok desu

Women. Never listen to them.

fucking based

dear boomer friend, you made it

Lol this. She also doesn't seem too care too much about physic so it's def not a thot

Amazing. Everything you said is flat out wrong and retarded, every single thing.

are there any sites for volcels?
I'm tired of this shitty incel place so it would be nice to know some volcells and call tjem faggots instead

*hits u up*
discord?
kik?

The absolute state of you all

I'm a gym bf with a sedentary gf, wanna switch?

its not as good as it sounds

>any sites for volcels?
Hobby-specific sites are usually pretty good. I've tried mgtow forums but it's like 95% complaining about women and 5% other stuff. I'm like, nigga if you went your own way why are you still thinking about women 24/7

>hobby
this is key. find a hobby and a community focused on that hobby

Such is the bitter wisdom that comes with age.

Attached: tmp_6559-fc316be57e0fa9f9d9f060e8c0ded70e834825293.jpg (1016x648, 124K)

Hey it's me ur fit boyfreind

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-194057_Firefox.jpg (966x720, 256K)

>not maximizing your schedule to lift early morning and waking up your lover to a sweaty erotic hug
get fucked

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I have telegram,
t.me/stxrmm
Kik is for plebs.

or just find a person who you actually click with interested instead of just superficial status symbol/ easy sex.
Worked for me and the people I know.

This is one of the main reasons i don't go for any girl past 25. Sure there's always the "they're immature that young," but when you really come down to it girls are immature no matter the age. I mean at least around the age I get with them it's easy to dump them and they don't freak the fuck out and try to fuck me over with some lying bullshit since they're already over the hill

>find a person who you actually click with
I did and it was great for 3 years. Then suddenly, as if a switch had been flipped, she "fell out of love". Turns out she had found someone better in college. "Clicking" in no way protects you

you've got yourself a gf, not a good gf. It's better to be single than with the wrong person.

>casual sex
>better than monogamous relationship

What are you a sorority girl? Grow up

>Dating girl but not gf (yet)
>She goes to the gym 6 days a week

If she ends her workouts with facepulls I'll nut

Attached: 1539809731177.jpg (1080x1159, 337K)

>be 20 year old virgin
>get 20 year old virgin gf a month ago
>she doesn't want to have sex or even let me finger her properly

What the fuck, bros. How do I make her want to have sex with me? I'm pretty fit and she's constantly mirin but doesn't want to get sexual.

marry her

just give it some time. don't force yourself on her too much. if things don't change, go for someone else

>tfw bf told me he liked going to the gym
>ask why he isn't going to the gym any more
>'why are you trying to change me user?'

Enjoy your alone time at the gym, it's more peaceful anyway.

Not really, I love being a hermit and getting to lift and not spend money.

If I feel like it I'll go socialize on weekends

>hook up with thicc ex
>fug all night and the next day too
>not eat for 23 hours
>skip gym day
>have breakfast at 5pm
>feel like shit for the rest of the week over lost time from being too comfy and lazy after fuggin
goddamn gains goblins

You’re your own gains goblin retard

Its sad that this is the standard behaviour for women. Hypergamy, looks and superficiality.

This
Idiots who idolize the concept of having a girlfriend inevitably fuck everything up when reality hits them

>get gf
>trains with me
>cooks me meals
>has a big ass
Living the life

You think just because a gf isn't fit she wouldn't leave his bf for someone up in the foodchain or resort to other thotery? You really are bluepilled user

>get cute farmer gf after hitting 2pl8lmao dl
>just hangs out in my room waiting for me till I get back from the gym
>is cheap as fuck and doesn't like when I spend money
>fast forward 5 years
>we married with kids
>she still don't like spending money
>she still don't mind me working out
Like what's hard about this?

>tfw did 100 facepulls today but it was the second last exercise, because after that I did a hueg pyramid into dropset of tricep pushdowns
Y-you want punish me, right Jeff?

Many fags right here

i absolutely lost control of my life when i got a gf for 3 years
stopped eating right
stopped going to the gym
it's really poetic

this is my experience also. I still ask him if he'd like to go bc every now and then he mentions wanting to get fit again.

L O N D O N

This. Saddest thing about /r9gay/ is not that it is full of lonely virgins, but because they are so deep in illusion that having a gf will fix anything. It won't and then you either keep trying until some fuck you so bad you give up, or go self-perfecting hermit mode.

I'm gonna be 30 next year and after spending years by dating and five in relationship, I seriously think it's just not worth it. And don't get me started on whole cancerous "dating culture", which is even worse.

Based.

LOL

First time sexing would be so funny, goodluck keeping the mood right
Maybe she waiting for marriage? If not, go find someone else, why even bother

so? its still expensive to go out a few days a week, girls don't save money because they're incapable of long-term planning but we do so we dont like to spend money on bullshit various times a week

>he mentions wanting to get fit again.
Mine does the same but never does anything about it, I ask to be encouraging but it backfires. Now he thinks I want to be fit 'to leave him'.

Your patience is admirable user.

If you're going to the gym for longer than an hour and a half (including cardio) then you're wasting time.

>get gf
>start gaining weight since she is a chubby eating candies
>we have zero same interests
>she doesnt wanna watch the shit i wanna watch
>acts bitchy almost constantly
>try to get her to be healthier. nope
beacuse of her i got back into lifting to lose weight. thats a positive. also she might move in a few months. im not sure should i dump her or accept my fate.

Attached: kisspng-emoji-thought-whatsapp-emoticon-clip-art-emoji-5abb3373749346.4368098715222178434775.jpg (900x640, 69K)

lads i kinda hate my gf of 3 and a half years. she's controlling, hates my mom, is getting fatter and fatter, doesn't want to go work out with me, and has no hobbies whatsoever. the thing is, she's really sweet otherwise, has good family values, and a great taste in music.
there's also this thicc blond qt at work who has the sweetest smile and the most beautiful eyes I've ever had the fortune to get lost in. i'm trying not to act on my impulses and i'm trying to be more patient with and more adaptable to my gf, but it's so tiring. what would you do in my situation?

you already know what to do

dump

people want what they don't have

feels good being the 1%

you need to get her so turned on that she'll be begging you for sex. Lots of intimacy, kissing, groping, etc.

always this sadly