/fat/ - DONT EAT THE HALLOWEEN CANDY EDITION

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories
>weigh your food before eating it
>eat your veggies
>eat a lot of protein and fiber
>cardio and lift
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1540022832351.png (1000x1254, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1541028955562.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love eating food so much.

CONFESS

AND DONT EAT THE FUCKING CANDY

Attached: 1643264.png (1229x1160, 58K)

>mom ate a slice of my pizza

SHE TOOK MY ONLY FOOD
NOW I’M GONNA STARVE

I am from the south, no halloween here, you can buy candy but is expensive as heck.

STAY STRONG BOYS

Attached: 1540022693481.jpg (1095x1143, 246K)

I boiled some noodles. It said 1 serving has 480 calories, which made no sense but then it listed that a serving is 480g which made no sense because the package only weighted 88g and a 100g serving was around 80 calories. Anyway, this was just an hour ago. I took two bites since I was hungry after boiling it, then I gave the rest to my brother who gorged it up.

It's Halloween! Please boys stay away from the candy! I have so much faith in you all. We're all gonna make it!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (398x498, 1.7M)

Is it dangerous to eat only 800 to 1000 calories a day and do cardio? I think I burn about 300 to 500 calories in the cardio (I sweat a lot). I take vitamins and D-vitamin supplements and drink a lot of water. I eat lots of protein like eggs and onions crackers, but I'm afraid that I'm doing damage.

Attached: helper cat.jpg (431x767, 58K)

>aunt got a giant pot full of funsize twix and crunch bars
>literally no kids are out tonight
we're gonna have tons left over and it's just gonna be sitting there tempting me

Attached: plank.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

>It said 1 serving has 480 calories, which made no sense but then it listed that a serving is 480g which made no sense because the package only weighted 88g and a 100g serving was around 80 calories.

I don't think you can read.

s'oy. I hear it has a lot of protein.

Don't bully. It said a serving is 480g which made no sense. The package was small. One of those MaMa noodle knock off brands.

im trying not to think about it user pls

It did not say a serving was 480g. You read it wrong.

I swear it did.

I know you do. I'm not saying you're lying, I am saying you are wrong.

Women are the worst gain goblins in the world

I just went to get the package from the garbage and it says 480g serving at the back. You don't believe me, why? I have a theory why it says this and this should convince you too: It was probably a single package that came with 4 or 5 other packages with it. So hah, I was right, you are wrong. Shut it, user! Idiot.

I bought three bags of candy

I pretended they were for Halloween, but I actually bought them all for myself

Attached: 2843801[1].jpg (633x758, 64K)

Well I looked it up and there's tons of sites saying it's literally dangerous to do 800 a day.

user you didn't. Good god man control yourself.

Don't do it user. Just stay strong. We're all gonna make it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1541028955562.webm

Attached: helper winter.jpg (1082x695, 57K)

>I just went to get the package from the garbage and it says 480g serving at the back.
Why don't you post a picture then?

Your theory is stupid. What food requires you to open 4-5 packets for a single portion?

There are people living on salt water for large amounts of time. There are teenage women eating sub 200kcal a day.

You have the fat that your body needs to eat at a large deficit unlike the mentally ill idiots that die at 6%bf

I'm a 340 pound man. I am just worried I might fuck up something. I did this like 5 years ago. I ended up in the hospital due to gallstones exiting. Had to do the surgery. Spent weeks in the hospital. I don't have a gallbladder anymore, so I should be OK.

WHY DID MY CHEAT DAY HAVE TO BE TODAY!!?!?!

Attached: REEEEEEEEEE.png (225x225, 57K)

Gallstones and gout can always be a problem that comes with drastic weight loss over a short period of time. Just get your blood work done every once in a while.

>down to 174
>I was 178
>kg

It’s a start. Anons who are just overweight and don’t have tons of fat to lose, just go for it my man. You can do it and it will take like what, a few months. I will need years and then skin surgery to unJUST myself. I have a fucking marathon to run. Well, I can’t actually run but you get what I’m saying.

What the hell does blood work done mean? I don't do regular check ups. I'm too poor to go to the hospital.

Surgery can be insanely dangerous and not worth it. Just drink tons of water and use moisturising lotion all over the trouble areas and in shower massage the skin so there's less looseness. Anons here will try and convince you that skin doesn't shrink but it isn't true if you take your time with the weight loss you can minimize the effect drastically. Losing a lot of weight fast is the problem really. The skin can't keep up.

Was 219lbs in May, now at about 183 for a few weeks, I guess I've plateud(?) a bit. Still, I've never lost more than 10lbs before so this feels pretty good
I'm thinking of fasting for two or three days a week, but I'm in uni so I'm slightly worried that it'll fuck me up

happy halloween fellas. don't you fucking touch that candy. And if you do make it something small. I'm gonna be honest I had 3pb cups, 2 fun size snickers, and a fun size almond joy. So probably about 500 extra calories but I sized down my dinner by about 150 cals and I did some extra cardio to make up for it. We got this guys.

Attached: 1538003419622.jpg (750x1039, 283K)

It means, you go to a doctor, let him draw some blood, send it off to a testing facility and they come back to tell you about your beetus.
Probably involved some money if you live in freedom country.

Im going to eat some candy. I can't take it anymore. I can have a cheat meal if I want, Ive been doing good.

Aight cheers. I'll go to a doctor somewhere. How often should I do this? Once a month?

Literally no craving for sugary treats, instead on Saturday I'm gonna go to IHOP and get coffee, burger and pancakes. Been craving that for 3 weeks but otherwise I crave protein shakes and healthy food. I keep losing weight, life is good!

I did mine after like 2.5 months (~60lb) once to see if there are any problems to adress. But considering you don't have a gallbladder anymore, the most painful complication of losing weight is gone already.

How the fuck do you guys count calories? Google everything? I just want to make an omelette for breakfast but I'm afraid I use too many eggs.

Read OP. MyFitnessPal + scales.

Shit I need a scale then I guess.

MyFitnessPal is the goto app for this, even let's you scan the barcode on your food. Seriously it's piss easy and you have a wealth of information at your fingertips

It's like the one mandatory thing really.

Will it work in EU?

Yes

Guess I need a smart phone first.

you can use MyFitnessPal with a browser on a PC user

Attached: thats nice OH SHIT.webm (640x480, 676K)

Counting calories is for plebby fat fucks. You should practice not eating to the point where you feel hungry without getting so hungry that you break. Constantly testing your limits and pushing yourself to control yourself is how you develop the willpower to not just stuff your fat fucking face the moment you get off your diet and start improving yourself in other ways.

woah calm down man

shhh relax man have some halloween candy

I got Taco Bell just to delay the window in which i’d arrive at home, as to avoid any trick-or treaters.
Shit sucks, & I gotta tough it out.

Throw it out you Fat Fuck!

We’re all gonna make it. Only had a a miniature size white kit kat too.

Attached: 98C9D54E-B2E8-470E-B784-2DA2FD6775F9.png (640x1136, 96K)

>Halloween
>Decide to binge and eat shit I shouldn't
>Still stay under TDEE
I'm going to make it!

Attached: Halloween.jpg (802x727, 126K)

Those teenage women get brain damage, eating that little is unhealthy even if you don't die.

if you burn that much, doesn't it mean you should eat at least 2500 calories so you don't die?

there is NO WAY 4 liters of soda has 0 calories. No fucking way. Look at the label user. Even if it is diet doesn't mean it's calorie free.

All diet soda has 0 calories my dude. Well at least here in america

What's that app bro?

That is impossible. Even tea has 1 to 2 calories. A thing with that much shit in it has to have some.

At most probably 200calories.

Read the OP my dude

FDA allows for products below a certain threshold to be labeled as 0 calories. It is usually under 5 calories but probably closer to 1 per serving

MyFitnessPal

hey /fat/ i'm working on updating the OP what kinda things would you guys like added

No leave it how it is.

I just ate pasta and it's 12:16 am

Attached: 1535133153147.jpg (763x758, 161K)

Nah bra I’m burning my fat reserves I still just eat my 1500 calories!

Also I lose weight while I’m sleeping bc my body is forced to burn fat to make necessary repairs.

I've been making terrible eating choices the last few days (mostly around OMAD early in the morning, leaving me with a terrible hunger the whole day)
This morning I woke up with an absolutely incredible hunger, like it's been the worst hunger I've had in a looooong while. Woke up, made my coffee and proceed to eat pumpkin cake. I'm almost sure I've been eating 1500 kcal of it. That's not the bad part. The bad part is that I've been hitting my protein every day for gym. and now I've consumed all my calories in literally the first 30 minutes of the day, on pumpkin cake.

What do I do literally for the rest of today? I'll fucking die.

Ginger shot it'll kill your hunger.

>brother with mom asking if I want a burger to go
>tell them no I just ate
>mom buys the burger anyway
I'm throwing this burger in the trash tomorrow morning. Fuck this fat cunt.

>Wasting food
>When you can just eat it tomorrow and balance your calories around it
lmaoing @ you

It's more the blatant betrayal she did to me by doing the exact opposite of what I said that infuriates me. It's a matter of principle really, I'm not gonna accept her bullshit. By accepting the burger, I become complacent and allow her to walk all over me.

Dude she is your mom and she was only trying to look out for you.

I had a Reese's cup and a bag of Skittles today. I'm still well within my calorie limit, at least.

Ate probably 2500-3000 cals today

had like 25 pieces of the halloween candy

I love like 8lbs in a mental hospital last week but have been eating well over 2k a day since I got out

Attached: 1525660670481.gif (633x758, 24K)

*lost 8lbs

This has been a weird year. Started January at 155lbs, ate my way up to 195lbs by august, now back in the 175-180lbs and will be plumping up again if I don't drop the fork now. I only ate 1 meal during my week in the psych ward and now I cant a grip and will myself not to eat for 30 minutes

your mom bought you that burger out of love and because she does care about you. Don't take her forgranted because you won't have her forever. You should thank her for even thinking about you and how you might be hungry

Attached: 1534143768751.png (1258x890, 89K)

OK so I'm on 117kg from 163kg 6 months ago, user.

You have to do warrior keto, and stick to it like your life depends on it (It probably does.)

I eat once in the morning, and for the rest of the day I drink expensive coffee with milk, no sugar, water, and if I have to drink, I drink brandy and Tab (sugar free coke).

based and principle-pilled

Attached: 1527343992013.png (470x728, 518K)

Gonna make it bros.

Attached: fatty2lessfatty.png (977x502, 593K)

You add 392ml of water to the noodles (package most likely calls for 400ml) and the total weight for the serving becomes 480g. That serving contains 480kcal. Same thing if you eat the 88g of noodles and whatever oil and spicemix the package included uncooked, that's still 480kcal.

Your intuition should already tell you that 80kcal/100g for uncooked pasta (I guess noodles are a type of pasta?) can't be accurate and it's usually closer to around 350kcal/100g. Unless it's those shirataki noodles or something. Then you consider the flavoring oil and spicemix which probably has sugar in it, and the mystery is solved.

who else gaining weight in summer?
as soon as it gets warm I'm starting to sip white wine and graze on prosciutto and cheeses daily

thank god it's cold now, already 2kg down

Attached: 1516922751659.jpg (2481x2625, 472K)

I need help /fat/. I want to start excercising to lose weight and i want to grow muscle.

I've been reading all these beginner programs and they all tell you eat a shitton, but i want to lose weight.

Any former fatties with experience? What is the best way to get into musclebuilding while still being able to lose fat.

DO YOUR FUCKING OMAD KETO

Attached: fattyfatty.jpg (598x1062, 70K)

I ate a bunch of cookies the other day. But undid all the damage with a fast.

It's bulking season. It has begun. I will try to resist.

Attached: heuli kyouko.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

it's not wise to do both at the same time.
first you cut (eating at calorie deficit, lifting heavy + a lil bit of cardio)
then you bulk (eating at calorie surplus, lifting heavy + optional cardio)

also read sticky pls

Attached: 1538693963810.jpg (315x305, 13K)

I read the sticky and it says nothing about losing weight while building muscle. I haven't started lifting so i'm supposed to have some advantage with noob gains at the start.

I'm just looking for the right program and asking former fatties for advice.

Each cheat meal is a step down the stairs towards staying in fatdom. Guaranteed to start becoming more regular.

Not today, I'm going to make it father. The acute pain I feel daily is just a divine sign to not eat the fucking candy.

Attached: 1534813676418.jpg (540x540, 75K)

>it says nothing about losing weight while building muscle

there is a reason for this, because you can't be in a catabolic and anabolic state at the same time ffs

Look at my pics, I've been building muscle while losing record breaking weight, the fuck are you on about?

post body

Give me 5 more months so I can shut you up for eternity.

>Give me 5 more months so I can shut you up for eternity.

Attached: 1536460184750.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

Bullshit. At the beginning you fucking can you fucking newbie.

I have literally increased in muscle size, man, my shoulders are bigger and more defined, so are my arms, legs etc, not sure where the fuck you get on about not being able to build / improve muscle while dropping tonnage.

Attached: fatty2lessfatty.png (977x493, 546K)

What program do you follow?

Literally my life haha kill me

It is possible but makes no sense, thats why 99% of people do it the regular way (first cutting, then bulking).

Nice fat loss user! Although I'm not sure from the pics if you gained substantal muscle mass.
Keep on going!

Attached: 1516939400595.png (600x487, 353K)

>It is possible but makes no sense, thats why 99% of people do it the regular way (first cutting, then bulking).
Yes, but those people have been lifting for months or even years. We're talking about someone who never got into lifting and still has the easy noob gains.

If he starts a program while losing weight he can easily do it, and after he lost the weight he can get into the Bulk/Cut shit.