NO MORE BONER (unless i have to pee)

My sex drive is gone Jow Forums how do I get it back, my jimmy might be ruined :'c

Attached: 1526675382179.png (406x451, 172K)

Same
Fucking 45 days on nofap ruined me

How old are you guys?

I think you might need to get more sleep. I was completely out of energy for a couple weeks and it ruined my sex drive

21 and a male

I actually think that anti-psychotics and/or antidepressants actually permanently reduced my sex drive even after being off of them for quite a while. Maybe I am just wrong though.

I'm 18 and a tad over a year ago I was jerking off once or twice a day and now I can go without doing it for weeks. What do?

>he gets a boner when peeing
Yeah you’re fucked dude. Hoe is that even possible?

Common occurrence for people who start lifting. Your body is adjusting to it's work load. You'll be back to normal soon.

I've been lifting since i was 19 in janurary
im 21 now about to be 22 in november theres no way in hell im just starting to adjust

>tfw just today jacked off thinking of vaginas
you have no idea how happy I am right now

the evil gay spirit is leaving your body user.

You're fine bro. That's normal, dont stress.

18 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds old

every thread i see on this forum where you guys are convinced because you don't have the same sex drive you had at 18 - no shit

it's part of growing up and maturity, life does not revolve around sex, despite what society leads you to believe.

they hyper-sexualize everything in order to own you, read libido dominandi.

find a monogamous mate and look at sex as you do lifting, every sexual session with your partner will fulfill and enliven you, not some slavish desire to fulfill a craving

use this new-found liberation from your animalistic urges to improve yourself and live a spiritually fulfilling life

this is the most solid advice i have ever read on here
thank you.

you're welcome, this place is similar to a thrift store in so many ways.

lots of garbage to sift through, but gold buried in here occasionally.

I don't have a sex drive unless I see something sexual. I don't have sex on my mind like I used to when I was younger.

no nut November here, anyone else?

shit man may as well

turns out Aristotle's ghost posts on Jow Forums