Motivation Thread

Post em boys, what gets you through those grueling lifts?

Attached: 56CB1257-6606-4213-8E62-2CD9C0134828.jpg (800x900, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKZ1Ra1Ns3s&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

technical cues are the only thing going through my head, not any of the gay shit that gets posted in these threads

Philip II of macedon did invade Greece and his son Alexander conquered it. Meanwhile, spartans were literal cuckolds who would invite other men to impregnate their wives.
Pretty motivating when you think about it.

>"what are you gonna do, stab me?" - man stabbed
Funny how the same stories repeat for all of history.

>both invaded greece
>neither fucked with sparta

Sparta is a piss ant nothing empire filled with queers feminists pedophiles and slavers that imploded long before it did anything of worth.

That it's brought up as some great holy land of white rugged noble individuals who stood for freedoms and logic and other bullshit later is the most laughable thing I've ever bore witness too.

shut up hook nose

>Sparta is a piss ant nothing empire filled with queers feminists pedophiles and slavers

Sounds like Israel

Sheer arrogance held in check by even more pride, and values.

Attached: seven_deadly_sins___escanor__lion_s_sin_of_pride__by_cqcammy11-d9g6fnw.jpg (728x1098, 297K)

Because there was nothing worth taking. You can't brag that you've never been stolen from if there's nothing to steal. Contemporary historians said future peoples would have a boring time digging up lacadamonia because there was fuck all there. They were correct. Sparta is well...spartan

You might actually be retarded. I'd get that checked

Attached: c68223c.jpg (750x922, 66K)

Anyone watch Buges videos? He's pretty fucking motivational
youtube.com/watch?v=qKZ1Ra1Ns3s&t

Is nobody going to fix this shit? "Phillip II invading Greece" is Jewish wording.
Phillip II was Greek. Macedonia is Greek.
Macedonia isn't analogous to Greece, it's analogous to Athens or Sparta.
Athens is Greek, so it's not inconceivable that Macedonia isn't a completely seperate ethnic group.
Ancient Macedonians have nothing to do with today's south Yugoslavians/skopjans who claim our heritage as theirs. They don't have the same DNA or the same language.
Read some history.

Based and redpilled

he was greek but macedonia wasn't greek or slav as fyrom bots would have you believe

The relationship between ancient Greece and ancient Macedonia is more complex than "they were greek" or "they weren't greek". At any rate, disregarding the ethnic stuff, both were aware of a political division between Madeconia and Greece "proper', as Macedonia was a centralized monarchy instead of a city-state of a collection of city-states and had developed largely separated from the political turmoil of Greece itself.

At the time, Sparta was nothing more than a tiny city in constant turmoil and would only crumble slowly from there. They were irrelevant during the macedonian hegemony, they were a minor player in the hellenistic era and they never understood how irrelevant they'd become until Rome made it clear to everyone.

Attached: 1395983068324.png (1000x1298, 683K)

The "Macedonia" in Geece isn't Greek anyways, it was annexed in 1913. I feel like the Jewish tricks are on you user.

changed my life, man. based dubs

Craig must always be posted in a motivation thread.

Attached: 1395984912085.jpg (1920x4108, 2.46M)

>if

wut... It has had a majority greek population for the past 2500 years. Defining ancient greece by the concepts of the modern nation state is retarded considering it predates the ideas by 2000 years

Attached: Onepunch motivation.jpg (800x1500, 637K)