Now that I’m a Jow Forums /fa/ggot I’m getting more interest from girls...

Now that I’m a Jow Forums /fa/ggot I’m getting more interest from girls , now my only problem is juggling multiple women . With social media and stuff they keep asking why I’m following “random” girls on instagram. I’m not nessecarily committed to these girls so it’s morally ok but you know how women can be . Should I just wait until I’m shredded enough that they don’t care being part of my harem ?
Pic related girl #1

Attached: 963812FB-B71C-4937-9429-EC26CF50EAE5.jpg (1242x346, 125K)

Also any tips for gaslighting

Attached: F6AC0C0B-2072-48D9-9830-913F26DF8128.jpg (1242x378, 181K)

cut her loose bro

1. you shouldn't have showed her your phone. she shouldn't be able to 'make' you do anything.
2. if she asks you why you're following random thots on IG tell her because they're pretty. literally be that bold about it. all of this will make the chick like you more.

pro tip: whoever this girl is, have your fun with her and then ditch her, don't make her your gf. i can tell from these 2 texts alone that she is trouble. you want to find a chill low maintenance chick

these are 2 different girls, i delete everything so theres nothing on my phone anyways

second girl was mad i blocked her number while with girl #1

well they both are apologizing to you so you're doing something right. just don't LTR any of them and make it clear that you don't want to be tied down. easy to juggle them if you just do it and let them find out about each other and don't try to hide it at all. most chicks like it tbqh

gotta say you're doing a good job. this is the state of mind you want them to be in. look how she is apologizing and rationalizing away the fact that you are banging another chick instead of her. you're playing it well user i wouldn't overthink things here

Post more desperate thots
...I-I want to pretend they're messaging me and I'm chad

you made it brah, zyzz would be proud

Buddies bring me food to get fucked

Biddies* and forgot pick

Attached: 864BBF5D-0D7D-404C-A564-227DDE62DFFC.jpg (1242x180, 52K)

Most I ever juggled was 9 as a dyel twink. My advice to you is DENY, DENY, DENY.

And also don’t hesitate to drop one of them immediately if you feel you have to, there are other women out there to pound lol.

Literally lie to their faces, even if you’re caught. I’ve had girls find my tinder profile and I’ve told them it was somebody catfishing as me. Even otherwise intelligent women are retarded when it comes to this kind of thing.

>Should I just wait until I’m shredded enough that they don’t care being part of my harem ?
They'll always care user. Don't lie about it but don't wave it in their faces. Dangle commitment like a carrot and make them chase it. This is basic redpill shit desu

This is the power of an alpha. Your ability to drop women in an instant is what ultimately drives them to adhere to you. You have bargaining power and they don't. As you truly don't care there's nothing they can do.

>I’m not nessecarily committed to these girls so it’s morally ok
Kek, according to who or what?
>but muh cummies
Sort yourself out user, consequences come whether you think you're special or not.

Also a warning of when you push it too far

Attached: DA78A085-FA42-41F4-BEB9-B5DBC91DA6A8.jpg (1226x1764, 894K)

That being said, I’m much happier married to a woman I love than I ever was fucking at least one new girl per week. Have your fun but look for somebody you can spend your life with anons good luck.

Are you in an exclusive relationship with any of them? No? then you don't owe them shit. You wouldn't grab their phone and give them three hours of emotional shit because they liked a photo of some instafaggot with his shirt off so why tolerate the same? Women employ control like this as a measure of how much influence they have over you, it's a test, and the less you put up with the more respect you command.
Any girl that comes at you with that bipolar shit demanding to invade your privacy and then apologizes afterwards is going to be hard work. Just message back 'all good' or some short answer and leave her hanging for a few days while you ignore her.

Not him but what if she texts shit like "answer me" or saying she's looking for another dude or insults u or w/e?

>.lol k bye
or
>leave on read
Who cares

What's this leave on read shit, is this not on Android?

just don't give a shit nigga, do what this said, who gives a shit what some thot thinks or wants? stop caring about how they feel, they really don't give a fuck how you feel so you shouldn't either

Post body and face frauding faggot

don't respond to any of that shit at all. if she actually insults you or says she is looking for another guy just next the bitch and find someone less dramatic. if she only says "answer me" just respond in a few days but definitely make her sweat.

>lol k bye
don't do this ever it's gay

>leave on read
much better

My ex did it to me a lot. And other abusive, manipulative cluster B typical shit.
iirc just bee urself. I mean, once you say your gaslighting piece (flat-out denying something and telling her she is crazy or making it up) then stand by it but don't push it too hard, just disregard her completely and act like she's being ridiculous. And if she starts over-reacting either just laugh call her stupid and ignore, or go far far beyond over-reacting yourself make a scene cry and scream over her how could she think that of you, doesn't she care about you, etc.

Also you're a complete and utter faggot, don't do that shit to another human being, go neck yourself.
Just tell girls to be fwb's with clear boundaries and if they're hooked enough on you they'll agree to it even if they want more.

>shit like "answer me" or saying she's looking for another dude or insults u or w/e?

Let's imagine that she no longer has a pussy for a second. Would you take that shit from some male friend who you didn't really know THAT well, who's more of an acquaintance? You don't really know the kinda girl you are just fucking on the side, especially if she's one of 3,4,5.... or however many you are juggling at once.

How do you respond when a child tells you he's going to get revenge or "find somebody else to play with" or tries to insult you? Usually something to the effect of "sure thing kiddo" and you move about your day. This is the impact that a woman playing those kinds of games should have on you, because the ones that do that are children where mental capacity is concerned.

i remember the days when fucking no one knew any of this shit. i'm glad this is now considered basic training

>Also you're a complete and utter faggot, don't do that shit to another human being, go neck yourself. Just tell girls to be fwb's with clear boundaries and if they're hooked enough on you they'll agree to it even if they want more.
agree with this. no need to be genuinely sociopathic and fuck some girl up. your situation doesn't call for gaslighting at all