Are you considered a “big guy” at your gym?

Are you considered a “big guy” at your gym?

Attached: 8BF55E81-8EEB-49CB-8A1B-017EB003C103.png (975x989, 851K)

Yes
>90% of m

For you

Yeah but everyone at my gy is a fat boomer an aspiring fitness thot or a dyel

yeah because everyone is old or a normie, I had a gym nemesis there but we became buds this week so now there's no competition.

I’m above the norm, but still not to the level of the competitors

Yeah but only because my YMCA is full of elderly

For me its this, boomers, and dyel high school kids

I'm considered "THE" big guy

no. that title is reserved for a pack of bloatmoggers who has kindly taken me under their wing

Yeah I’d say so. Literally at least once a week someone asks if I play football and/or wrestle

I go to LA Fitness, so even at 6'3" 235lbs, there's only 10 people in this gym of more than a few 1000 people are actually stronger/bigger

I have the biggest QUADS at my gym

I'm bigger than both of my chihuahuas so... homegym masterrace

lmao when im dyel and gym girls still mire me because im 6'5 with a nice face while they dont even look at the swole manlets.

Its actually pretty sad.
Good luck manlets, it will get better I promise.

No but they all roid
Im the biggest natty at my gym tho

At my college gym yeah. Im average at LA

depends what the definition is
There’s a few hundred regulars here, maybe half a dozen mog me. 6’0 ~ 85 kg so not especially big, wide shoulders and chest though. More than that are taller but usually dyel or framelets

Yes but only because it's a gym full of indians.
Someone loaded 3plate onto a bar and it was left alone for a few hours because no-one could even attempt to unload it.

I'm far from the biggest guy but people always come to me asking how long I've been lifting and asking for advice. Maybe I'm in that middle ground where it looks like I know what I'm doing, but I'm also not intimidating so I'm approachable?
>tfw not intimidating enough to scare people

Fucking Indians are the weirdest people at the gym.
>deadlifting lmao3pl8
>Indians literally flock to my power rack
>just staring at me without saying a word
>leave once I finish my set
>flock once more for my next set
>groups of 5 or so of them doing the same workout but never speaking to each other, or listening to music. Just soundlessly lifting
Didn't even know what to say to them I was simply confused. They're like birds or cats or something