Im doing brosplits and theres nothing you can do about it

im doing brosplits and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: IMG_1974.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Your right. Carry on your way OP

Memes aside, bro-splits are the way to go for most nattys.

literally nothing wrong with a properly programmed (i.e. you manage to hit everything twice a week directly or indirectly) brosplit

What's your routine friend?

Attached: 1540748147688.jpg (1087x643, 109K)

Miss one day, get sick or forget smth and you're fucked. Full-body workouts is the one true way.

Attached: 1476428298988.jpg (1080x1074, 567K)

>hit everything twice a week
If you hit everything twice a week it's not a bro-split, you're supposed to have one specific day a week for each muscle group.

>theres nothing you can do about it
I can laugh at you

forgot image

Attached: bro-split.png (432x450, 237K)

>core?
lold

Brosplit is PPL + Arms + Shoulders retard

lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but at a homegym with only a power rack and barbell and a few dumbbells, I don’t think I can effectively program a Brosplit without fucking up my volume or intensity.
I’m limited to maybe 1-2 compounds a day, and then a few accessories, depending on when I last worked those muscles.

Memes aside, no they're not.

Yes they are!

HEY user
I get naked, wear a skull mask and then go on random video chat calls and jerk off while showing off my entire duel body.
And there’s fuck all you can do about it.

nope

Actually they, scientifically, are proven to be that way.
Tell me how many dyels know what a routine is? Now tell me how many know what a bro is?.
Bro is more common meantom easier to do,Lao follow it lad

nattys need frequency, bro-splits do not have frequency

yes times infinity, you lose

Attached: 1286679022140.png (518x305, 69K)

There is nothing wrong with a bro split. Lol at people who think your routine is going to make or break your results unless it's completely retarded like training every 3 weeks or something. And every study that shows higher frequency being better always uses some dumb routine that no one actually would actually do in real life. No one doing a brosplit only does 6-9 sets per bodypart. They do like 20-25.

But low frequency is precisely the problem with bro splits. You train omce a week per body part. Why do heavy compounds, periodization, and working a body part twice a week rather than once bother you so much, user?