I have a resting heart rate of 90/140, and an inclined treadmill put my heart up to 180ish after 5 minutes of walking...

I have a resting heart rate of 90/140, and an inclined treadmill put my heart up to 180ish after 5 minutes of walking. I'm 21 and fairly obese, not a gigantic fat fuck, but definitely classed as obese. What the fuck should I do? I'm genuinely worried for my heart.

Attached: file.png (650x450, 278K)

smoke weed desu

also start by going on a walk every morning, ease your heart into more demanding activities

Thing is I can walk for miles no problem (have done 6 miles at 3am on an empty stomach for cigs), but as soon as I start going uphill I get fucked by my own body weight, and this treadmill is set at an incline that I can't change. My diet is mostly good (lots of vegetables, but probably too much red meat), and I drink 3L of water a day. Also just quit smoking and drinking. The only problem is going uphill, I need a way to lower my heart rate.

Walking is good. But cleaning up your shitty diet is a lot better. Cut out the sugary shit. Start by dropping soda. Eventually you can try taking the ketopill, or the fastpill, or heck maybe even a ritalinpill. Either way, you can't make it just by walking

>I have a resting heart rate of 90/140
wat

Attached: ba24c6aec2bb4725468a98414c6857e3d94b366112832f224160a7ebaca4b8b3.png (900x900, 329K)

lose weight. Eat less, lift weights, do light(!) cardio, preferably on a stationary bike or swimming to not put too much stress on your joints

What did you eat for lunch yesterday?

Your diet is too much because you're obese. Eat less to lose weight, keep walking like that for cardio training. Seriously. Holy shit.

Thinking more about it, I'm almost certain you're completely sedentary because this is a new revelation. You probably walked a single mile each way, once, and survived so you figured you were fine.

See the chart

I ate chicken wings, but that's the only unhealthy food I've ate in a month. Had a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast this morning, and I usually eat some eggs with meat for lunch and a plate of boiled veggies and rice for dinner. Sometimes I just eat one big meal and don't eat for another 24h.

Yeah kinda, for the last 6 months I've been walking 4 times a week, but I'm mostly seated because of my job.

Attached: file.png (400x524, 52K)

thats blood pressure not heart rate my dude, and you write it as systolic/diastolic too.. so do you mean 140/90 blood pressure?

>heart rate
>blood pressure
>same thing
I bet I know what your resting brain activity is.

Attached: download.png (300x168, 2K)

LOOOOL I wonder if he sat down on one of those blood pressure machines and though the result was his heart rate.

doc said 90 over 140, so I just assumed that was the correct way.

actually I did, so thanks for clearing it up. I measured my heart rate (the actual bpm) manually and it was 90, then 180 after 5 mins on the inclined treadmill.

Who cares what your heart rate is. You have high blood pressure faggot. Make your sodium intake plummet and lose weight, fatty.

Australia and USA do systolic/diastolic so it would be 140/90 blood pressure. Maybe where you live they do diastolic/systolic as normal ratio so it might be right.

One of the easiest ways to reduce blood pressure is lose weight, given you are already obese a blood pressure of 140/90 isn't too bad, in fact most doctors would say thats medically insignificant given your size. Just lose weight and it'll come down naturally.

HR of 90 resting is high end but normal. Anything

Yeah it's one of the problems. Pretty much everything has ridiculous amounts of salt in it, so all I'm left with is vegetables 24/7 if I want to keep it under 6g

She did actually say it was fine. Guess I'm just worried of having a heart attack at 40 like my grandad did, and he wasn't even fat.

Attached: file.png (496x344, 185K)

Lose weight faggot.

I'm fucking trying nigger

You're counting calories?

Exactly, I'd say it's fine too. Your fine man, just lose some weight and blood pressure and heart rate comes down naturally. Also salt is fine, just drink more water if you eat a salty meal.

I'd suggest skipping the onion flakes desu

All decent apps for calorie counting are botnets, and the FOSS alternatives are shit, so I just try to keep it below 1,800 a day by counting in my head.

Alrighty then, what about liposuction?

What about plain old potatoes? I really love potatoes.

Okay so you just outed yourself as a carb fiend. Now you can go take the ketopill and make it

I was thinking of doing that actually. I could eat a steak every day, but wouldn't that just completely fuck my body over?

>All decent apps for calorie counting are botnets, and the FOSS alternatives are shit, so I just try to keep it below 1,800 a day by counting in my head.
Brainlet. Die fat. Saged and caged.

Do you feel proud of yourself for bullying fat people, user?

I feel a sense of pride mocking people who have a fat mentality embodying a weak willpower and a willful ignorance. This fuck can literally track calories on a calculator and won't because "muh Russian bots". Just fucking know how much you're eating because when you approximate, you set yourself up for failure.

>obese
>Not a gigantic fat fuck
You only get to choose one of those.

Also
>Read the sticky
>eat less/better
>work out
>work out
>work out

Attached: how.jpg (240x185, 6K)

Not Russian bots, but companies. Unlike you I don't need a calculator to do simple addition.

By gigantic fat fuck I meant one of those people you see in motorized carts at the shop. I'm like 1/3rd the weight of one of those.

just eat 1800-2000 calories a day and you'll lose weight

Unlike you I'm not an obese tub of lard swallowing down cakes and shitting out excuses. Track your calories with a calculator.

I don't eat cake or drink soda.

You're probably a lot fatter than you think.

Dude. Holy shit. Just post body and let's start from there. I seriously think you have a huge delusion on how to lose weight and how to eat at a deficit properly. Post body.

This is my body. Only nice comments pls
>inb4 ban

Attached: file.png (433x500, 241K)

yeah the FIRST thing you need to do is to stop smoking senpai