This guy just destroyed Jow Forums

This guy just destroyed Jow Forums

Attached: jared-freid-jtrain56-happy-halloween-to-the-guy-with-abs-37350939.png (500x566, 51K)

This dude got so mad that some ripped chad took his girl that he spends his time crying about people who work out on twitter *dab* lol nice personality bro

Abs so make a terrible costume for covering up a guys insecurities

if(isset(edgy.twitter)){laugh.now}

Fucking basedboys when will they learn

>have abs
>completly imposible to also have absolutely ANYTHING else going on for you
normies really think like this ?

>abs
>personality
Everyone knows you can only have one good thing about yourself, which did you pick?

> chad has abs and a personality and I have neither
>I should tweet about this

no, s o y boys do

Nah, I agree with him. I don't like flaunting my abs where it's not called for.

post body

Dubs demands we see that six pack big boii

>Larping on an onion information forum

>jtrain
cringe faggot kike

There is a reason they're normies. They litteraly only have 1-2 hours of productivity every day, so if they wanted to have abs they would have to use all they time on that.

No. As I just said, I'm not fond of showing off. Surely it's not hard to believe someone posting on the fitness section of an imageboard centered around hobbies like anime and video games would have abs and not like drawing attention to himself.

but that guy is literally a living example of fit

Sure thing faggot

>Jow Forums, full of neets and fag losers
>constant threads about being stuck at babyweight after 2 months of SS
>constant horrible advice
Nobody here lifts, now post body

>haha I just love netflix and chocolate too much

Attached: IMG_3623.png (416x435, 114K)

>chad has abs and a personality
>wait he hasn't proven he has personality yet
>i should tweet about this

Suck it.

Attached: IMG_11_01_2018.jpg (396x264, 20K)

reverse image search turns up plenty of results for this image, try harder, fag

This is him.

Attached: FFA8EEF2-DB65-4CE8-92F5-F339686F84B7.jpg (550x309, 51K)

Why is "having no personality" the go-to insult for basedoys?

All chicks do the fucking same, shitty costumes that show off their tits. Fucking s o y boy coping loser, wish I knew where he lived I'd go and headbutt him in the nose

What's your point?

well not only is the picture wholly unimpressive for a lifting board, it means that picture isn't yours. hope you took this pic because you were trolling and not because you thought it was impressive

>pretending to be me
>changing the filename to IMG_11_01_2018 when there are previous instances of the image online
You really didn't think this through.

wearing a good costume = good personality?

Because they can't win with anything observable.

Because having a personality and being fit are mutually exclusive

Respond to me faggot, nice of you to deny this. What about the chicks who roll with shitty costumes that do nothing but show off their tits and asses? And don't reply with something silly like 'you got a problem with half naked chicks bro? lol faggot' you fucking wanker, neck yourself

What are basedoys?

Boys whose consumption of excessive amounts of based has influenced their behaviour and thought patterns.

onion guzzlers

Fucking pussy

this. i think it's a douche move to walk around shirtless or having your abs exposed, unnecessarily

so you agree with him that it's pathetic?

All I see is cope

Attached: 1494890497.png (400x396, 186K)

cope, Halloween is all about people dressing to show off their bodies and getting laid

Only nerds and enthusiasts wear full on costumes, this isn't comic con

grown american adults going to dress up parties

lol

Costume parties are great fun. Not even American.

Halloween parties are a good reason to show abs tho. Same thing with girls dressing extra slutty. It's just a costume.

Unironically based humbleposter

c o p e

lmao hungry skeleton

>wideass hips
>doesn't even lift
lol

Tell me a single American holiday which isn't just an excuse to have casual sex

jokes on him i dont have abs at all

>next day he is still thinking about the guy with abs
I wonder how much he thinking about the other people at the party dressed as memes and with "a personality"

American woman are just sluts. It has nothing to do with it being a holiday.

I smell a jew

No shit.

Call me an idiot, but care to explain to me how was this destroying Jow Forums?

>implying Jow Forums gets invited to parties

abs gets you cat called by preteen black / brown girls, but adult women could care less

unless they come attached with an 8/10 face, yeah, true.

Is this basically the male version of "wow that bitch thinks she's so pretty".

Reminder that red flags for a coward are partaking in the mental behavior of women.

If your friend is a pussy he will stab you in the back if placed in that situation. This guy sounds like a pussy and a coward. These are the traits of a onions boy.

Attached: 1516032123925.png (362x492, 97K)

>thots do it so it's fine
Just about the shittiest argument I've ever heard

Attached: 1518678459973.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>My shoreleave costume lacks personality
Shiggy diggy doo

No, I meant why isn't the OP railing against thots for thotting up on Halloween? He will wag his tongue at their tits popping out of their shitty costumes and with the same breath bitch about jacked guys roaming shirtless or whatever. Typical insecure faggot, and besides all cunts hook up at parties, if you're at a Halloween party you wouldn't look odd if you dressed as a Spartan from 300 or whatever, for that occasion it's no different from being shirtless on the beach. It's not like some wanker's wearing nothing but his undies and a cape and hitting up bars

Because mums and media keep pushing the lie that personality is a game changer for women, and people like him believe they have a great personality. That belief stems from thinking they are smarter than those around them and approving of their own interests. If their views were true then they wouldn't be frustrated and hating other men because they can't compete.

Joke's on you, I don't have abs OR personality!

Checkmate, mother fucker.

>it's not called for
>Halloween
it's called for

Attached: arthur vs vegeta.jpg (330x495, 24K)

>insult people out of your own insecurities
>anyone who disagrees with you is butthurt
>anyone who doesn't disagree must "know it's true"

I didn't know cenk uygur did standup.

>this cunt is fitter than me and my rick costume isnt getting any attention because of it

They'd have a lot more if they spent less time on instagram

I cant tell you how many women have flocked to me and given me sexy looks because they know I have a good personality.

I kind of agree. Reminds me of those convention cosplays of those ripped (possibly roided?) dudes who go completely naked except a pair of tight trunks and a shitty paper mache mask of Pepe or Magikarp or whatever. It's just obvious you're there to show off and get con pussy dude. But also these nerdy con girls want their version of chad which is usually like.. a guy with tattoos dressed and an edgy twink anime vampire or something.

Attached: 1538020251034.png (720x736, 87K)

Meh, convention thots do the same thing for attention and money. The uggo's are just jealous or mad that they're not taking their hobby seriously.

Ah yes the skinny fat humbleposter who's too humble to show off his ripped 5% bodyfat body.

>w-women care about personality
someone's still got his blinders on

This motivates me 200x more to get abs. And I know I can.

damage control engaged

>rick costume
now i'm happy i don't live in burger-land

His girl mirin'

>It's just obvious you're there to show off and get con pussy dude.
Exposing yourself for the chance to bang a qt in a Sailor Jupiter outfit is an inherently noble goal, don’t hate

Does anyone have the /cgl/ screencap about a Jow Forumsizen who went to a con with a chubby weeb and her orbiter and got punched by said orbiter after he was nearly raped by the chubby weeb?

And I used to be approached even when I were fat and had the personality of a servitor. It has to be something else.

>personality
Incapable people who desire to live at the expense of others manipulate others into believing that hard work/goals are bad things in an attempt to make other people think similar things, which will benefit them.

The more people that think everyone should share their stuff and nobody should fail and die
the less effort everyone has to put in to achieve the base minimum social status.

Why shouldn't I show off my hardwork? I went as Conan the Barbarian this year and some basedboy tried the same argument because I was talking to his crush.

It's really just coping on your part, you can't deal with the fact that some people are good looking and have great bodies. Not like we're doing this every day, it's a special event where you're supposed to dress up.

Don't cry so much friend, she'll keep ignoring you when we're gone anyway.

>I went as Conan the Barbarian this year

Attached: 4D4B7F80-088D-416D-BC4C-25C17258121A.gif (238x185, 65K)

Nah I agree, fair enough. But also I feel like a majority of con thots put good effort in their cosplays and like 90% of dudes will drool over them. With these paper mache guys it's just low effort and cringy attempt to get a rare fujoshit to notice them
The paper Mache ones are just cringe from The obvious low effort. They probably just heard from Jow Forums about easy con puss and thought they could pull girls but just ended up looking like a /fraud/ incel

>With these paper mache guys it's just low effort and cringy attempt to get a rare fujoshit to notice them
but low effort is good for showing off, like you don't tell normies you go to the gym, you just say you walk your turtle twice a week

christmas and thanksgiving

mannn this is prime motivation desu, i cant wait to reach the point where other men are SEETHING at my superiority

Sorry to interrupt, but I want you to know that if I make it, I am going to tell everyone who asks how I did it that I walk my turtle twice a week.

of course you can't if the number's zero

>Not walking my turtle twice a week
I'm not gonna make it am I

Neither is your turt.

Devil's advocate here.

As someone who LOVES Halloween, I fucking loathe sexy costumes. Stop showing your tits and and abs unless you're the bride of Frankenstein's monster or Elvira or Rocky or Pyramid Head. In that sense, I agree with him. People who priotise showing off over the real spirit of the day are pricks who are probably boring as hell.

But, was everyone else pointed out, it's extremely likely this dude cares more about Chad stealing Stacey's attention than the true heart of Halloween. Which, for the record, is twitching under the floor boards.

Is there anything more validating than a DYEL telling you stupid shit to cope??

Some DYEL 120 lbs 5'11 twink in my she class told me that physical strength and speed were "useless abilities". I laughed and patted him on the shoulder and 30 minutes later I went to talk to his crush and got a date with her.

>the real spirit of the day
yeah people should just buy candy and eat it.

College class (kinesiology)

>People who priotise showing off over the real spirit of the day are pricks who are probably boring as hell.

Agreed. Insecure people who are too afraid to show off normally try to use halloween to show off their "sexiness" because if it goes wrong they can say "oh it's just a costume bro"

Pathetic. If you look sexy look sexy normally, don't fucking hijack a children's holiday for your vanity.

>children's holiday

>That autistic faggot that cares about the "spirit of Halloween"

Its ironic because they try to cover up their lack of personality with spewing "nerd culture" facts and references all the time.

Attached: 1539703446883.jpg (750x780, 81K)

Is it because they look better than you?