This is the STRONGEST pound for pound wrestler on the face of the planet right now, how do you explain this?

This is the STRONGEST pound for pound wrestler on the face of the planet right now, how do you explain this?

BRUTAL blackpill for brainlets who think that strength = size

Attached: ben.jpg (600x400, 115K)

nah wrestling is just more technique than strength
what point are you trying to prove?

Attached: 1474530293446.jpg (453x604, 65K)

This is MMA you dumb nigger faggot. Any real wrestler would destroy these braindead faggots in real fight or on the wrestling mat.

I could beat him because I'm heavier. What else matters? Pound for pound means nothing.

It's just a show, there's rules in fighting sports, in a real street fight this dyel would have no chance

The fact that "pound for pound strength" even exists proves strength =/= size. Those of us who favor athletics are actually glad you can be "stronger than you look."

>thinking wrestling is a battle of strength
You have no idea what you're talking about

>it's another "there's rules in fighting sports, in real life they wouldn't stand a chance" episode

weight classes exist to prevent guys like him getting their heads knocked off by guys 75 pounds heavier.

fit one of dumbest boards on Jow Forums honestly i have been on here 2 years and people cant get it though there thick skull that there is different types of training that dont change your appearance but make you stronger and also to go with the rant they think bodybuilder or weightlifter can beat up boxer or material artist muh strength let me tell you some thing if you have if you have black belt in any Martial art (70kg) vs 150kg weightlifter the odds on of the black belt winning is on par of 90%.

/Thread/

What exercises do this so I can avoid them? I'm only in this to look bigger, my job is computer shit.

This is a stupid fucking concept that gets tossed around /o/ a lot
>Muh small engine with proportionally mre power
Nigger the more power you have the better, nearly regardless of size or weight, stronger is stronger

train like a bodybuilder for starters

high reps low weight

>pound for pound
pound for pound is pure cope

Everyone always forgets the toughest fight he had was against some nobody at one FC who's only skill was being JACKED BRO

Why do people pretend MMA is any different from professional wrestling?

Can't wait for this fag who's somehow a dork and a retard at the same time to get brutally exposed.

Ben Askren is an Olympian you mongs

>won one match in the manlet class 10 years ago
wow it's fucking nothing, doesn't change the fact that he's doing circus WWE stuff now.

>t never rolled in his fucking life