Australian men are the highest test men in the world. Prove me wrong...

Australian men are the highest test men in the world. Prove me wrong. We literally live in the hottest country in the world with white skin and live amongst the most dangerous animals on the entire planet. We went from abo tribal camps to a 1st world modern democracy within 100 years in the most inhospitable place on earth.

Attached: 2rcl85z0qgv11.jpg (576x590, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anzacportal.dva.gov.au/history/conflicts/australia-and-second-world-war/resources/all-australian-homefront-19391945-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How high test are you gonna be when we shoot off your ground harnesss and you fall away?

Touche

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

Attached: 1507672233435.png (1397x1600, 1.22M)

Florida on the other hand, we’ve got just as dangerous animals and our niggers have slightly more intelligence than yours, meaning they can organize simple crime schemes while still having an abundance of the trash digging baby eating types. We also have all the white niggers, and spic niggers too. But somehow there’s a prominent Jew presence at the same time. It’s still hot as fuck year round, at best we eat a couple months of low 80s mid 70s(right now). Plus we get raped by super storms every year and don’t bother to evacuate. Every person is a lunatic, driving is a life gamble. Just today a semi truck cut me off on the highway, I didn’t even react let alone bother slowing down because I’ve become so desensitized to it. We’re way higher test than all of the US and Australia. Plus we somehow have a small kangaroo population in certain parts, as well as monkeys, and a shit load of nonnative venomous snakes to go with our native ones.

>2018
>still thinking Australia exist

Attached: 1538880975067.gif (670x648, 1011K)

this. florida is literally americas big swinging dick

W-we do!

Attached: goblin_slayer.jpg (250x250, 17K)

If you're so high test why are you so shit at football

Attached: jalen-hurts-getty-ftr-011017_1935z8wpjt68x1k8697a1m7uop.jpg (960x540, 51K)

> We literally live in the hottest country in the world with white skin

So your brainlets with a massive rate of skin cancer? Struth mate.

It's a known fact Bama is paying all the best recruits from around the country (Florida being a big one) to play for them. There's an investigation into it currently & it'll go down worse than USC. Bama won't even be relevant in 3 years & probably won't be for 2 decades

You guys can write?

No you live in air conditioned homes

> hottest country in the world with whites
Yeah that's because it's outside the natural climate where whites should exist. On a long enough time scale you will convergently evolve with aboriginals

>high test
>no guns
Pick one

>highest test men

Not for long. Enjoy getting CHINKD

floridabro checkin in

Amerifat copelets detected!

Attached: 20181017_214801_rmscr.jpg (1440x2560, 1.3M)

My home doesn't have air conditioning. That's what the pool is for.

highest test men are from central america.

I don't think that's a thing.

the monkey came from hurricane andrew. it destroyed miami metro zoo and they all escaped. its also where the parrots came from

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>literally

Clever

Attached: b9a.png (680x798, 264K)

is this the thread where we pretend australia isnt some first world baby nation like all the others because they have some spiders nobody in this site ever saw?

It’s s actually RICED

Attached: chadbruce.jpg (1400x590, 227K)

Attached: yankpoof.png (1553x471, 105K)

Yank poof BTFO. I'm hungry now after talking about that BBQ cunt.

Is it called riced because when a girl takes an Asian mans dick it feels like he’s just prodding her with a piece of his favorite food?

if youre so high test you guys need to reign your women in cuz a lot of them are idiot feminists

*blocks your path*

Attached: irishcatholicism.jpg (900x1066, 485K)

>be Australian
>lose to emus

At least we got castle doctrine to keep all the hatian nigs and spics out of our homes

>free country
>can't own firearms to freely protect yourself and stay a free country
Bruce my ass...

>tfw free to get shot to death at school
Oh say can you see

Bro don’t even get me started on that shit. I’ve been robbed 5 times while growing up here. The last three times we were living in a shitty predominantly Haitian neighborhood and we were hit by Haitians atleast once and the two other times were groups of both spics and nigs. I was a child then and at school each time but if that shit happens to me now, I’m killing the fuckers even if they attempt to flee. Haitians can be cool, I’ve met some really good and genuine ones, but the majority of them are borderlined mentally retarded backwards bumbling fucks.

Literally any other country gets bantered about stereotypes:
>Fuck you fuck you obsessed superpower 2020 whiter than you achmuhammed REEEEEEEEEEE
Straya gets banter:
>Good one, cunt
Why are they so based?

noice

Attached: mfw.gif (399x369, 39K)

>amonst the most dangerous animals in the world
I know we like to let the whole world believe that we are hard spider fighting men. But really the Aussie bush is the safest place in the world. I live in Sydney right next to national park home of the funnel web the most poisonous spider in the world. A bite from it can kill you in an hour ... but if you apply a tourniquet you can survive for 6. And I’ve seen one in my life.

No bears, no wolves, no tigers etc.
Na bruh I’d take a lone hike out here over any where else in the world

>Na bruh I’d take a lone hike out here over any where else in the world
Get walking then cunt.

>Central America
>Literally the biggest manlets in the world

I'm sure you'd like to think that Paco

There's something to this. I originally thought they meant "banter" in the same way that Brits do, where its a lot of harsh but clever ribbing. Nope, it just means everyone is a "fucking cunt". Real clever banter mate.

I ended up knocking out some aussie manlet at a party a while back because his idea of "banter" was ending every sentence with "shut up you stupid fucking cunt" after being warned not to. Your entire country needs to think up some real humor aside from insulting everyone you meet and backpedaling with "you can't handle the banter" when you provoke a fight.

poofter

Lol fucking cunt cant handle the banter

>anzacportal.dva.gov.au/history/conflicts/australia-and-second-world-war/resources/all-australian-homefront-19391945-2

Why do Australian women love American men so much?

Shut up you stupid fucking cunt

Attached: 0C46DF5E-C9F8-4AC1-B3B8-65AFFB7F572F.png (900x900, 353K)

after they eat their babies yes

I was bullied by niggers in my neighborhood, because I was a white spic. Like they would come over to my house to beat me up. Niggers are literally pack baboons here. I kek whenever people from other parts of the country think their blacks are tough. Best anti-nig measure is kosher salt out of a rifled choke on a 12 gauge.

For whites yes but thats alcholism n skin cancer driving you crazy

This thats why it was a prison camp a hell on earth

Give us back our kangaroo's cunt

You’ll have to come wrassle them from our muddy hands in the swamp

>Paying college athletes compensation for earning the school millions in revenue and advertising each year.

Good. Fuck the NCAA, let these kids get some damn money out of the deal.

>high test
>literal nanny state second only to the UK
Australians are cucked by their government beyond belief.

Nuh uh. Pretty soon the government is going to let me choose whether or not I want to wear a helmet when riding a bike.

Reminder that Aussies literally need a licence to wear stab/bullet proof vests.

I live here, the high test men are druggies or alcholics because of poor Impulse control. 90% of the population lives along the coast and is so heavily urbanized it literally makes the news when a snake enters these areas.
Australians are also degenerates, it's basically california except instead of Mexicans we have Chinese and Indians.l

Here comes the fat burger cunt.

t. Low test beta boi from Melbourne

Enjoy living in a country with mega thots who will always cheat on their partners.

t. Low test beta incel

australian men are all insecure pussies

Nah just because it feels right, like a white dude fucking a black chick is BLEACHED, but it doesn’t actually mean your pouring bleach in the chick.

Dumb fucking slug

Shut the fuck up you fucking gay cunt before I glass your head

Attached: 1532201496136.jpg (950x534, 207K)

pussy faggot

Where’s the rest of this? I’m interested.

Fuck off cunt. I'd gutter stomp you fuckcunt.

Attached: Desert.jpg (1024x768, 826K)

Historical military trivia kek

>"I hate Australians so god damn much"

You’re a penitentiary

Fuck up cunt.

>So your brainlets
>your

>tfw we havent had a mass shooting is nearly 30 years, while in america literal children get shot at SCHOOL
:)

can't believe that warranted any news

Attached: 1475938923863.jpg (330x319, 48K)

6'2
230 pounds /105 kg
Bit a beer gut, but I have stopped drinking beers a few months ago.
Started working out last week
Thing is, I have done the toughest labouring jobs on the planet. Truth is, I think I'm actually too strong to use the machines at the gym. People complain and give me looks because if I'm sitting on a machine and I want to adjust its position I can basically just move it by lifting the whole machine to wherever I want. Girls are constantly staring at me, doing drink bottle runs past me, stretching their expressed groin through their sweaty yoga pants right in my full view. I smile and it makes them turn red and blush. It's awkward because I can only take one woman home each time i go there. Any advice lads?

You've had dozens.

youre right my mistake we had like 3.
how many have been *this year* in america again???

Nah the high test men are bogan fucks. The banging-14yo-girls-at-25-cause-don't-care; spend-entire-wage-on-clubbing; always-loud-as-possible; drugs-n-fighting-cus-culture; perma-debt-from-new-ute; live-in-urban-sprawl types.
So more or less niggers, but sometimes with jobs. Weird society.

See a few of them in towns in the country but on the more crowded coasts, even more in outer-suburb areas.
Inner city areas it's less about them being poor, more about trying-to-be-gangsters-at-clubs.
Most actual bikie gangs are good to people they know, some are cunts.
And melbcucks have African gangs with assault rifles now lol.
Cities have literal entire suburbs that are >90% sea-asian. And more asians and pajeets especially at unis.
Women are generally complete hoors, city or country. Far more so in the cities though. Or maybe they're this easy everywhere I wouldn't know, at least it's fun and you get hit on a lot. Just makes wanting to find a girlfriend require a different outlook.
The shit I hate is that EVERY government is pro-immigration to the extreme. Immigrants make up far more numbers then refos, but obviously both are bad. And people have been so swayed by the media to being leftist cucks about this all, wanting all the refugees. The farmable land is now all housing for bogans and immigrants, mostly developed and sold by Chinese interests. And we're told we need still more migration. Just ignore Lebo and African gang violence, Muslim gang rapes, and the government-ordered misreporting of those crime stats.
And far, far worse. This is what we're told: "Australia is multicultural. And that's a good thing." Yeah fuckin right.

Lol well that did my head in. Save it for the aus pol thread lad. I'm going to the gym after that post.

Agree on the immigration
Im literally going to vote against all my beliefs and vote for one nation just because theyre the only fucking party that wants to slow it down.

Touché, I wonder if we can work out a deal with Asian men where they get us all the ebony chicks and we just give them some bitches

school shootings increase the overall test level of children by culling the weak prove me wrong

Are auspol threads still going? I hadn't seen one in a while so I stopped going on pol all together.
You know the immigration is bad when a lot of immigrants and their kids want it slowed down as well. You'd think people would have figured out how it's effecting the cost of living and housing prices and all that other shit lefties care about but they won't face it cause blah blah economic contribution blah blah immigrant nation.

Also whats going on with africans in general? I never used to see any now they're everywhere and I don't know what to think cause I've never interacted with any of them.

If the weak were actually culled you wouldnt be posting user. Instead the strong and the weak indiscrimanetly get killed by machines with babies attached to them.

fugg

I have been eating the silverfish I have discovered breeding in my cupboard. You will not be laughing when I integrate their genetics and mutate their wings into my being

Me too. Don't talk to anybody I could tell about it.
Yeah I don't know what's with the African immigration. Probably Europe's initiative and saying everyone has to take some so Australia follows for good-boy points, or maybe Europe has realised they're bad news and are sending them this way. It's been going on for a while smaller-scale in Melbourne but you expect it there. I know some parts of Brissy were taking in Sudanese refugees en masse (no English) but I don't know if most of them are paying the $10K for citizenship or have some kind of free pass through UN policies.
There are so many arguments thrown around for immigration it's ridiculous. What happens mostly is they invent "skill shortages" by posting stats that are collected by companies specifically looking to hire a certain trade or skill area (the companies show there is no one to hire through some means) and then they get cheap labour and the government gets a free excuse for immigration. Sometimes true in regional areas. But then immigrants whether skilled or not came to cities where there never was any skills shortage. That and the university/religious fields being so vehemently pro-immigration, and that if you think it's bad your racist phobia stuff plays on a lot of people.
I only started questioning it on a sustainability basis and shit is fucked.
I do respect the rich immigrant/refugee families that came over after WW2 and now are against immigration.

>Jacksonville, FL
Can confirm this. Niggers in my city are insanely violent and angry. Scary city... Not to mention all the other crazies in this place :( I just want to move up North West into the cold weather with all the whites...

Attached: 1540674581284.jpg (2696x2232, 647K)

Look at this fucking cunt, shut up mate you poofter.

Yeah admittedly am a wog and my family came over in the 60s, but it's weird because they actually assimilated. And I live in Sydney and they've started showing up in my suburb, which up until like 3 or 4 years ago was just wogs and the occasional aussie. Supposedly, from someone in a health department, the refugee intake this year is like 3,400 people, but I can't remember if that was just Syrian or total.
And someone else who gets the labour thing too, like the graduate unemployment rate is fucked because why would they hire us when they can hire some immigrant with experience for the same cost? I remember seeing in an article that like 70-80% of new jobs go to new arrivals. Well anyway, this echo chamber was fun.

Jacksonville? Nigga you’re in the second whitest part of the state. Try anywhere eastern and between southmiami and Orlando, we have the niggiest nigs in all the city outskirts. The middle class blacks are even niggerish, atleast they try to be as much as they can.

There are two kinds of aussie men:
First is a skinnyfat loser working in a bank or something. He is making sure that Australia has at least some tiny bit to show for. He is a pussy though.
Second is an incredibly dumb cunt, who can't tell his left from his right and just goes on to try to glass or bottle someone. Usually someone he deems weaker than himself or some people who are outnumbered by his own group. Basically he is just like an abo.

Shitty appraisal but which of the two are you?

Nigga I live in jville, shit is nice if your not in the shit parts. I work near Jax beach which is super comfy

Oh I forgot about the third type:
He is just like the first but without the job but thinks he's tough shit like he thinks the second type is. until he gets mugged by a real second type aussie or an abo. He is a huge faggot and usually shitposts on aboriginal bark painting forums.

Just answer the question you sad cunt.

I'm not an aussie you faggot.