If he cut would he be muscular? He honestly doesn't even look that big

If he cut would he be muscular? He honestly doesn't even look that big

Attached: 2yuwwtz.jpg (480x640, 135K)

He wouldn't be a skelly but he won't be jacked either. He also followed a strength program, not a size program, so yano.

this pic must be 5 years old at the very least. where is he now?

He has something under there. It's almost all in his core. Also he unironically has broad shoulders
He's not even bad, he just isn't handsome so it looks worse. If he was good looking people would cut him slack and say "that's a good base, he looks good" or whatever. Someone Photoshop a handsome person over his face

>He also followed a strength program
Fucking this. It's a strength program. If you progress on your lifts, the program works. Also what do people expect in 6 months of lifting? Because you do starting strength for no more than 7 months. You can't gain any muscle mass in that time.

He stopped following Rip religiously, so Rip replaced him. His current boy toy is named Chase. He's the blonde kid in Rip's recent videos.

He also presses 300 lbs, so there's that.

Bump

t. Fucking retards that don't understand how adaptation and growth work

Wtf are you talking about you retard? All I said is that no matter what program you do, you won't gain any significant muscle mass in 7 months. Especially with a strength program.

>you won't gain any significant muscle in 7 months as a beginner
Holy shit you don't even lift.

Newbies gain like 4-5lbs of muscle mass in first year of training. If they do everything correctly about the same in second year. Then it's around 2.5 and less in following years. You've never lifted in your life you retard.

You can literally gain 30-50lbs of lean mass in one year stop spreading your shit
forced meme you stupid nonlifting faggot.

Lies and complete delusions. What happened to this board? Why are you lying to newbies instead of helping them by setting realistic expectations.

>He also followed a strength program, not a size program
Wait so what does it mean when your muscles are big?

Newfag detected
It means that Starting Strength is a strength program which means that it will help you increase your main compound lifts, but will have minimal hypertrophy work.

I literally gained 30+lbs of lean mass in my first year you dipshit.

But I just want to be clear, does having bigger muscles mean you are stronger?

Let's be precise here. You gained 30lbs of weight in your first year. Of which 5lbs were muscle and 25 lbs was fat.

Uhhhh, that's completely false you dumb DYEL.

this is bait

but you're an idiot.
you gained maybe 15 lbs of muscle and 15 lbs of fat

I gained 45lbs ya dip

Then you gained around 8lbs of muscle (you gained more muscle when you gain more fat, but it's useless because you will lose it after cutting) and 37 lbs of fat.

you are stronger overall but on a strenght program your actual goal is NOT strenght.

It's numbers on the big 4.

Attached: ohyes.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Rippeltoe sold the kid as the typical result from his program.
He said that he gained a fuckton of mass by following SS and he's the norm for new lifters who follow it.

When people actually saw him, they were less then enthused.

Never said you can't get big on a strength program. Reading comprehension, motherfucker. Do you have it?

I'd say he's a pretty typical result of someone who ACTUALLY follows the program and eats enough.

Go back to Jow Forums, but first kill yourself.

Both of you are on the extreme ends. 4-5 pounds means you eat like a faggot 30-50 pounds means you eat like a retard.

>You can literally gain 30-50lbs of lean mass in one year

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a delusional retard

You can gain 50lbs of muscle in a lifetime. Newbs gain 2lbs -- at the very most -- per month. The rest is fat.

for fuck's sake, SS isnt a strength program. it's a short duration pre-season preparatory protocol to get de-conditioned football players ready for the pre-season proper phase.
so fucking pissed that rippletoe built this fallacy around bill starr's work.

dan john reckons he gained 40lb in his first year off proper training. didnt say it was all lean tissue, but 40lbs nevertheless.

>strength program
>not about strength
>its about getting big numbers in your lifts
this cant not be bait