This is what 9 months of meme brosplits gets you

>this is what 9 months of meme brosplits gets you

Attached: IMG_20181101_155948.jpg (951x960, 123K)

Congrats, looks very good. Just keep working out and learning.

And are you complaining about what? You're looking good.

Looks better then people strength training for 2-3 years.

looks like it gets you decent progress instead of becoming a pear shaped male braphog, keep going

Bloatsphere is the ideal male body for both function and aesthitics.

This. Don't fall for the strength meme. I look like shit, and am not even strong.

Sounds like you just suck.

that would be made it for me. nice one bro

ideal, routine?

True, absolute bottom of the barrel genetics.

perfect body

What set/rep range? I personally want to put on size and improve my physique.

Usually like 8-12x4 or something. Sometimes like 20x3 for shoulders. Just pick one of those programs from bodybuilding.com.

any program that isn't strength-focused works

Let this sink in before you all suck his dick

Attached: _20181101_223736.jpg (720x405, 60K)

I wish someone would properly redpill me on why brosplits are bad. I'm an absolute beginner, a friend of mine who works out a lot set me up with a 4 day split. In a few months I plan to change that into a 2 day split. What's the big deal?

How tall are you? I am 6'3" and have been working out for over a year now and I look nothing like that...

Deep psyops troll to get people to do upper lower instead of split

what kind of split? splits are not bad by definition, just the low frequency ones are.

Full body every other day. One day strength, next day hypertrophy. Enjoy your gains.

upper lower is still a split my dude

Push/Pull twice pw is legitimately the best split

Attached: DACCD7B8-1102-4076-A0E9-401CA46BE25F.jpg (1200x2852, 1.92M)

Are you roiding?

Those delts are abit suspicious in comparison to the rest of the torso.

Chest - Back - Rest - Arms - Legs - Rest - Rest. I'm the ultimate skelly rn.

something like your pic would make a cool sleeve

>guy is lean
>OMFG BRO WHAT ROUTINE FUUARK IM DOING THAT ROUTINE NOW THX BRUV

Everytime.

You realize you can do any routine you want, FB/UL/PPL/PP/Brosplit/Crossfit - if you're 10% bodyfat, you will be aesthetic. Hell you could even do body-weight and get away with it so long as you're lean and decently strong at dips/chinups/pushups an other various calisthenics

>arms day
>muscle once per week
into the trash

>2018
>still falling for low-bodyfat illusion

When will they learn

Yeah, I don't disagree, hence why I plan to switch to a 2 day split soonish, one workout leaves that muscle group sore for me for a few days at the moment.

tell me what your 2 day split would be, so I can help you unfuck it, if it's fucked
I'd still strongly advise doing SS until you start stalling doe, just so you learn the lifts and not end up doing embarrassing shit like benching under 1pl8 for reps

Why not just tell me what an unfucked one is?

I’d be fucking happy with that OP

Yeah, I read the nearly identical replies above me first. I’m not an npc

upper-lower, push-pull generally

No you wouldn't, especially if your strength was basically non-existent and no-progress due to a shit routine that just wont let you get stronger.

>b-but fat

You dont get fat to get strong, thats a retarded misconception by retards who use their eating addictions to get fat and lay blame on strength training "lol im just bulking bro, need strength haha, godda be fat to do that hahah".

You look better than 90% of Jow Forums despite being smol

thats great progress for 9 months. You should be proud. Thats actually really good for 9 months.

9 months isint shit

Attached: 1485087322911.jpg (1600x1600, 413K)

lmao nice chest gap