Can anyone who was fat af but lost significant weight post their success stories?

can anyone who was fat af but lost significant weight post their success stories?

Attached: 1361728433277.jpg (898x863, 579K)

Holy shit he went from bad to chad

I was 190 pounds once and cut to 170. It was tough but I did it so u can to.

Was 240ish dropped bout 60lbs in a year

i was 110 kg now im 70 kg

was 300lbs now im 165

Fuck man, I'm 5'10" 194 lbs right now after bulking and I can't find the discipline to cut down to 165. I dip to 192 then fuck it up and wind up back at 194 again. You accomplished something way more difficult and impressive. Any advice?

but how did all that weight loss change your guys life? did you get to college and get a degree while having loads of sex?

I went from 422 lbs. to 235 lbs. in a year with no gym membership.

Currently at 258 lbs and doing 1,000 calories per day of keto for the next 50 days.

You need better life goals.

I already had a college degree.

I got to refuck my onenitis for a few months, but then she took off again.

I now have a fuck buddy.

You went from Gabe Newell to a Chad version of the nickleback guy, congratulations bro

At my peak of fat I weighed 98kg, just through diet I managed to reach 86kg but it took me a whole year, started going to the gym hardcore and doing cardio 3 months ago and i'm already down to 78.6kg, my goal atm is 72kg hopefully i'll reach it by the end of the year.

Wife cheated on me and took my kid, lost my will to live. Some people turn to drugs or alcohol. Food became my drug, hit 500lbs recently. I've tried everything, I just don't have anything left in me to fight. I can feel my body giving up, I probably won't see my next birthday. I know its on me in the end and I fucked it all up. I just wish I could see my wife and kid the way they were one last time. I'm sorry fit I let you down, don't become me.

That's tragic user. Try and spin it to a force for positive. I hope you find peace.

well i was in your position for like 2 years
earlier this year i just said im tired and cut that shit down real good
also seeing the most beautiful girl i ever saw when i was on a trip and thinking damn i could never get that if im in this state helped
i still couldnt get her even in this state but still

nickelback guy is named chad tho

Attached: 1520653779818.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Was 340 in 2015. Started 2018 at 310 and am now 258 at 6'3". Almost to my high school weight. Want to see how freakish I look at 200.

Was doing keto/low carb but now just eat meat.

I know words from an annonymous guy in a mongolian bowling forum don't do much, but you still have some pending fucking business. Are you really gonna let your wife win, man? Prove her wrong. Losing weight is not that hard and you'll feel much better. Come on now user, YOU CAN MAKE IT. Stop lying to yourself and taking the easy way out: there are no easy ways out. You are still here and you'll fucking suffer until you see the light within yourself you fucking faggot.

Went from 205 to 140 at 5"7' in 2.5 years, currently on bulk because the deep cut fucked my muscle mass because I wasn't tracking protein intake. Currently 160, cutting again when I reach 170

I'm probably too late or you're just gonna forget this, but you gotta work. Lose that weight push yourself. Do it for your kid dude

Was 350 around this time last year I’m about 285 now. I’ve hit this plateau for a couple of months now where I can’t lose any weight.

Thank you anons, I don't know if I'll make it but I don't want to be this way. I keep looking for a way out. My kid will be turning 11 in a few months and I barely know her. I want to see her grow up and escape the fucked up life I gave her. I want to make up for what I put her through. But I know if I keep going like this she won't have a mom or a dad soon. I can't say I'll change, I've broken too many promises before. But your words meant something and I haven't lost all hope yet. I'm going to try harder and one day maybe I'll be able to make a shitty blogpost on here telling you anons about how I changed my life. Thank you for being here either way, I've had no one else to turn to all these years.

Literally stop eating it's not rocket science

Heres your (you)

Your problem is that you are afraid, afraid of the pain needed for change and fearful of what comes next, that even if you lost the weight you wouldnt get your wife back. And you wont. She is most likely filling your kids heads with lies and will continue to drag your name through the mud. Likewise her beautiful legs are behind her head everyday as some guy defiles her fertile pussy as she moans in pleasure, completely forgetting you exist in her explosion of ecstacy. As her succulent tits are worshipped you are at home eating dominos, and she is doing things with him you never even thought she liked.

Dont bother to get motivated, its a false god that is done in by the first fatal blow that life deals you. Positive thinking and happiness are just as hollow. This is the world. And you are just some sack of shit that no one really cares about, that is why you wife is cucking you and loving it.

This is fear. The killer of dreams. Ive seen it tear down men who swore they would make something of themselves. Everyday theyd start tomorrow, or first have to establish the best method or wait it out. Meanwhile the idiots that just showed up got the rewards. Truthfully fear is the root of all mens demise. You are another claimed victom of this reality. Accept it and die loser.

Or realize the one great truth, so simple in nature that absolutely no one catches it when they first hear it: nobody overcomes fear, or excuses, or weaknesses - they do it despite them. No willpower? Sucks to be you, do it anyway. Food is your drug? Me too fast anyway. Wife is getting blacked every night? Big deal, consider this the next epoch of your life and move on. There is no secret answer that unlocks the door to progress you dumbass boomer, only the journey through fear to your goal. Now accept it or lay down your life and die.

Attached: 1540859836567.jpg (500x299, 46K)

140kg to 98kg.

Post nudes of your cheating wife

360 to 240 in less than a year

You’ve prolly seen me on here before but why not, here’s a new one

230 before, around 188-190 now but would like to be leaner

Attached: 6AC760BD-F3F5-4199-BD9B-BE20FF3C037E.jpg (2400x2400, 559K)

Well, rest in peace user. Can you at least post pics? Might be some good material.

Was 120sh kg at start of rhe year, weant about losing wait in july, i am 105,1 kg today,
goal 1 is 105kg by year end,
goal 2 is 100kg by years end,
Asi gave some muscle mass, i will probsbly go for 90kg or 92,5kg next year and them i start start maintaning with some training to start gaining more muscle mass.

Started at 140kg, dropped to 63kg and now back to 81kg.
Want to get to around 90-95 and then cut back down

Attached: Progress.jpg (1391x781, 164K)

I was 400 now I'm 286, must be time to bulk.

Lost 4 stone in one year.
Didn't do anything special other than eat 2 meals per day and do more exercise. Allowed myself do do more exercise by walking and cycling more

Nice progress user

Try getting a beard

If you're the kind of impulsive faggot who gains that much weight cause he's sad, you deserved to lose the kids.

still working on it, 270 to 195 and hoping to lose another 20 in the next few months before slowly starting to bulk. only started lifting again recently

5'10, did it with IF and some keto to curb cravings.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: 2july18.jpg (3825x1933, 1019K)

I like how OP asks for stories and half of these autists post stats

>getting a college degree changes your life
lol