How do I not look so DYEL from the side?

How do I not look so DYEL from the side?

Attached: 20181101_195447-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oX3AlUYRZIQ
youtu.be/K-CrEi0ymMg
youtu.be/VtrJWHjma1o
youtu.be/2xSlX7n-IHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lift weights dummy

cuz youre dyel, pretty simple

Become not DYEL

thought I was the only one LOL

What happens when you just train lateral delts and get lean

>no chest
>rounded shoulders
>no traps/rhomboids
I just solved your "why am I flat?" puzzle. You have great insertions. Do something with them.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron-ss12.jpg (1182x1753, 188K)

Best way to unround shoulders?

Do weighted chin ups and deadlifts please.

You have no muscle and have lombrosis

You looking big from the front is completely dependent on your broad shoulders, just get bigger in general and you will be bigger from the side too

Pull them back lmao. Build your posterior deltoids, traps and lats. Basically any pulling exercise at all.

Your traps are bad enough I asked myself if you have ever lifted anything up. Your delts are so bad I asked myself if you've ever pushed or thrown something.

What about yoga fitness?

Facepulls. Reverse cable flies. Every kind of row imaginable.

Weak delts, traps, tris, chest. You are indeed a dyel.

Kneeling land mine press, bent over rows, low rows, bent over rear delt flies, chin ups

holy fuck are you even tryting

How many thick, ripped yogis have you seen walking around India? No, lift some weights. Strap some weights onto your waist and do some pull ups. DYELs, I swear to God.

How many yogis have you seen with rounded shoulders walking around in any country?

Unbendy people, I swear to God.

You look like you could look really good. Do some curls and chin ups. Develop those arms

Have you considered lifting weights?

Your back is very weak, even compared to the rest of your body. Notice your posture in the second pic and how your shoulders are slumping forward? You really need to work on your entire back. Pull ups, deadlifts, etc.

>be DYEL
>should I do what other DYELs do if I want to get big?
Yeah, that should work.

I'm not talking about getting big you fuck, I wanna unround my round shoulders

work your arms ffs

Oh so you're not OP? Then fuck off. Did you consider using Google, you dumb twat?

It's mostly your bad body posture.
>shoulders rolled forward
>chest in belly out
>forward head
>ass out

>Shoulder talk makes me angery!

Imagine being angry at people who want to talk about shoulders

Imagine thinking you're the first person on the internet to ask, "how do I fix rounded shoulders?" Kys.

You don't need to work out to have good posture.
Watch these videos and try to apply the tips:

youtu.be/oX3AlUYRZIQ
youtu.be/K-CrEi0ymMg
youtu.be/VtrJWHjma1o
youtu.be/2xSlX7n-IHw

LOL the next reply is literally someone giving me good hand picked advice. Google doesn't know shit you mongoloid it just gives you unverified clickbait fuckery.

>hand picked
Yeah, and half of those videos "hand picked" for you by an imbecile who posts on a Vietnamese sack sewing forum are made by a discredited orthodontist who had his medical license revoked (Mew). Solid advice. Now, one of them is by a YouTuber called Athlean-X. WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS?

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-222029_Chrome.jpg (810x3399, 825K)

>orthodontist

Yeah sure mate I was going to use that sweet teeth advice to fix my shoulders. You're only proving that the RELEVANT info he posted is great stuff and if he knew the tooth guy he probably didn't google for the shoulderman either. So yeah
>hand picked
is about right, fuco

>discredited orthodontist who had his medical license revoked (Mew).

>discredited
You would've called Galileo discredited too
>medical license revoked
Untrue

What are you even saying? You asked a dumb question here instead of using Google. Jow Forums gave you a "hand picked" answer that was 75% shit/25% good, whereas if you had used Google you would've found at the top of the list the 25% good part with none of the shit. Please lurk more, read the sticky, and stop posting.

He was expelled from the British Orthodontic Society for peddling snake oil. The last half dozen videos on the Orthotropics YouTube channel are explicitly about this incident and his response to being expelled. Touch a nerve, mewing shill?

helpful shit itt

Attached: nice.png (1920x1080, 886K)

You can't effectively fix rolled shoulders without fixing the rest of your shitty body posture and mew is great and head posture.
Head posture is the most important factor when you want to correct your body posture, everything follows the head

Why read the sticky? Shouldn't I GOOOGLE that information instead :)?