How to fix low self esteem?

Lifting hasn't helped, I've been lifting for 4 years and I don't look like I've ever touched a weight. I feel inferior to everyone who is taller than me, better looking than me, everyone who has had sex before, everyone who has friends, everyone who can look people in the eyes during a conversation, everyone with a better hairline than me, everyone who is smarter than me, everyone who is dumber than me but has more outward confidence, everyone who makes more money than the median salary in my degree, everyone who has social media and is confident enough to post on it, and everyone younger than me that has gone through puberty.

What should I do?

Attached: 1440046337434.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Just accept your reality as a biologically inferior human specimen and look for happiness elsewhere in life.

Don’t waste your life away trying to compete with others who were born genetically physically superior to you, you’ll never catch up

If you find out tell me

How can you be happy when you're at the bottom of the totem pole in literally everything that matters?

It matters from puberty to around age 30 at the latest.

Ain’t nobody give a fuck about a 30 year olds physical appearance and social status.

What you are experiencing is a 15-30 year old stage of life where you’re at peak sexual stage of life and the competition is the highest in regards to physicality

Also .... YES not everyone gets to live a crazy hot sex filled life during that period, I would say maybe only 15% of males do, and maybe 95% of females do.

How to accept not being part of the 15%?

The cure to this is testosterone injections, steroids.

But noone will give it to you because its in the agenda to turn men in to sissies and create a slaverace of nonmasculine weirdo mutts.

Testosterone solves depression in almost all males.

,ive done the study on myself for once

>and maybe 95% of females do.
stop believing the bullshit you read on Jow Forums OP

Lol no it doesn’t

Test just increases your emotions

So if your an alpha you become more alpha

But if your an emo you also become more emo

Oh sweetie, you’re unaware of how much sex even just the absolute average woman has these days.

nope, u get crazy high confidence boost + better feelings and looks which leads to even higher confidence

Women dykes and fags cream themselves over older men.
No one likes to talk about this because the proclivities of the wealthy who steer the conversation and women who are older don't want it be a big thing.

As for the hot sex thing. It's just a thing that's pushed to ignorant people who's real sexuality has been supplanted by false expectations made in media and advertisements.
That's not how reality works.

more aware than you are

Oh sweetie peepoooo pooeppppee

the ratio being 15/95 the numbers just don't work out, especially with how much of the 15% is homosexual
try again sweetie maybe hit the books for a little while

Just b urself brah

Attached: 1540671645130.png (1280x720, 712K)

It’s actually exactly how it happens.

How do you think guys have 100-200+ slay count?

There is middle ground here.

The average man has 1-3 lifetime sexual partners.

The average woman has 20-30 sexual partners.

Alpha males have 100-300 sexual partners.

Alpha females have 1-3 lifetime sexual partners as average men cannot get them and alpha men would rather just fuck average women as its a lot easier for them hence the huge slay count

You know how much testosterone fluctuates all day? if you are young and had a single test done you don't have low T.

don't focus on looking great or fantastic - focus on "being alright". No need to excell, think back to the last times you met someone enjoyable - were they supermodels, or just pleasant company? Aim to be pleasant company.

Attached: 1519457469610.jpg (390x369, 46K)

>20-30
i wouldnt call this a hot 20s sex life but i can agree with your number plus or minus a few.

Imagine being this much of a degen. I wouldn’t come near a girl that has banged 30 guys

top cuck

frying your brain with drugs is the only way. i think self-hatred is hereditary. your father hates himself and sees his reflection in your face so he hates you. then you start to hate yourself because your father hates you and he's your role model. then you do the same to your son and its an endless cycle. also, when you start getting close to women, they will begin to emulate your personality and you begin to hate them for it as well, thats the fucking worst part of it. if any woman ever got close enough to become one with you, she would essentially become you so you would automatically hate her.

>exist
>not a super model absolute Überchad
>xd I guess I'll just kill myself haha life just isn't worth it now lol

Attached: 22310686_737304239813225_4497886565704819424_n.png (901x672, 461K)

oh neither would i im just saying those numbers make sense over a lifetime

Help me bros.

At highschool i was one of the most popular kids.Had 6 girls crushing on me(some of them stacies) and had a lot of friends.

After highschool i moved to another city for Uni and i cant fucking make friends.The only time i socialize is when i go back to my hometown with my old buddies.I am 22khv and i spent the last 4 years working out ,studing and vidya.
I immediately reject any female attention because im embarrased of my situation
I want so much to dropout and go back to my hometown just to have social life.

How to make friends bros?

I would say this is about right, I've posted more or less exactly the same estimate figures before.
I think medians are a good one to look at as well, and by the differences in averages; median for guys is probably somewhere ~3, median for girls probably 15-20.

And an admission I'd make with the averages; they're skewed for females too but differently to males.
Very few top alpha males with 200+ count
Large number of males with low count
Relatively large number of top easy or slutty females with 100+ count
Very large number with 50+ count, and this is exceptionally easy for girls. Literally all it takes is being single for a year while using tinder if they are ever also "looking for fun" or "looking for the one" or more often "bored/lonely/in need of attention" at least once a week, and they'll be far above 50. Unless they settle on a handful of fwbs obviously.
Small number of females with low count (almost exclusively long-term monogamists)

I think society is losing something with the prevalence of tinder and women giving it up to almost anyone within hours of them messaging her (provided the timing is right and she is craving that socially-conditioned vacuum that only feels filled via getting some attention).
But I don't know, I don't judge since I have been as bad, just takes far more effort on the part of guys.

Here is what worked for me, my man. I hope this can be of some use.
>have social anxiety disorder and extremely low self-esteem for over a decade
>my inner monologue for the entire day, nonstop, is constant berating self-deprecation
>it finally gets to a point where I'm fed up at myself for feeling this way and consciously angry at the unfairness of it all while still subconsciously treating myself like shit
>spend three years feeling both angry at myself and angry at other people
>go through two tough experiences within a year (retinal detachment in my only working eye and cold-turkey withdrawal from Klonopin)
>forced to be fair and encouraging to myself in order to make it through them
>brain shuts down for a few months because of protracted withdrawal from quitting drugs that absolutely JUSTs your cognitive functions
>eventually it "reboots" and adopts the self-encouragement and positive thinking as a permanent, automatic process
>genuinely like myself now without being angry, bitter, or self-pitying
And it only took fourteen years.

Attached: 1497797722439s.jpg (250x205, 7K)