How big would someone have to be...

How big would someone have to be, to 100% guarantee that you would not be able to fight them off if they wanted to rape you?

>Pic related

I'm 180lbs and anyone with about 40lbs on me would be close to impossible to fight off

Attached: brock-lesnar-wwe.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DjzyMwIu0ro?t=368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Violence is never the answer.

there are much easier ways to avoid rape

Attached: index2.png (301x352, 100K)

>eyes, nose, throat and groin
If you can get a shot at any of those areas you’re a chance of escape regardless of their size advantage.
Good luck in prison user.

I can’t imagine getting raped unless they have a gun. They’re just so vulnerable with their cock out. And you can bite the shit out of an artery if they get close enough. If they somehow manage to mount you you could jerk your hips really hard to one side and snap their cock

235lb bodybuilder gives you a bear hug from behind and proceeds to try to rape your virgin boipussy and you want to what? Be friends?

Fucking kek what manga is that

>be me, typical straya bloke
>on a night out with a pro/amateur scottish kickboxer
>get pushed by a massive Wog standing in line to enter club
>before I even get a look at the guys face he's on the pavement
>mate walks off before the bobbies arrive
>I run after him and we laugh about how easily the average steroid abusing twat gets laid out

no idea, think I saw it on /d/ originally

Then why aren't women using these tactics? If it's so easy to avoid rape why are all of these women getting raped left and right?

Anyone with a significant size advantage can overpower someone to the point of rape.

that's the thing, you could smash the guy's balls, or scratch his eyes or whatever, and he might just curbstomp you
better to be raped

I don’t care how big someone is, they’re gonna have to kill me and rape my corpse. I’m fighting to the absolute death before I get raped. Throat, eyes, groin, gut, etc. Even if I have to bite the niggas Willy off I’ll do it.

>Being this insecure about having another man inside you

I’d argue the gap between a 100 pound female and 180 pound male is significantly different than say a 170 pound male and another 250 pound male. Women even at the same weight are far more frail. Also women biologically are less likely to fight

I’m with you lad it would not be pleasant for him and I would fight as dirty as possible

>being this much of a cuck
Have some honor

That's "quitter" talk. Or as I call it:
"He was asking for it" talk.

Kevin Nash was 6'10 325lbs and still got raped. You don't have to let it define you.

Attached: 7463f-1514885741-800.jpg (800x477, 38K)

I regularly spar and roll bjj with guys that have 50 or more pounds on me at 180lbs
They're not impossible to fight off if you have any idea what you're doing. Size and strength is great, but it's not sufficient to win a fight against someone who knows what they're doing.
When I started, I was getting destroyed by tiny guys that weighed 130lbs using techniques I had no idea existed

Exactly. The strength difference between genders as well as between large weight gaps combined make it impossible to overpower the assailant. People in general freeze up during confrontation, women even more so.

Concealed carry is the best answer imo.

what?

In the summer of 1992.

Inpo by Nakamura Kenko

Women have little/no fighting instinct. Their first response to conflict is usually to freeze up. Most men freeze in conflict too, but not as much as women.

Yeah I have to agree. If a man was trying to rape me, I would never stop fighting until I was dead/unconscious. I'll die before I submit to getting fucked by a dude

Raped as in forcibly penetrated or raped as in someone touched his penis.

Yeah you can rip off their cock with the teeth but wouldn't change the fact that you once has a cock in your mouth.

How big does someone have to be to be unaffected by a couple mags worth of 10mm jhp's and a second course of 9mm? However big that is I suppose.

raped at gunpoint

Its not rape if you enjoy it.

Attached: 02a91becc7f2be26e988288725ba1e98.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Ok kid...

*Teleports behind you*

>doesn't know about the thai clinch
>the absolute state of /fit

>How big would someone have to be, to 100% guarantee that you would not be able to fight them off if they wanted to rape you?
no such thing.
youtu.be/DjzyMwIu0ro?t=368
here the loser is 60lbs heavier, roided up to his eyeballs and is a brazilian jiu jitsu black belt, successful in his weight class

>Then why aren't women using these tactics? If it's so easy to avoid rape why are all of these women getting raped left and right?
because those are high risk high reward moves that are actually pretty difficult to perform during struggle, especially against someone with any fighting experience or having strength advantage and he has no idea what he's talking about

Couldn't stop the granby roll brah

Yh, consent

this

at least 220lb and stronk like ox

Turns around and bashed your head into the floor repeatedly.
*takes dump on corpse*

Ignore him, he is just a manlet hating on based big daddy cool.

because women enjoy getting raped

I think you're misjudging how this kind of thing would go down. If you tried to fight, it wouldn't be him trying to wrestle you while you try to claw his eyes out, it would be him trying to beat you senseless until you couldn't defend yourself, then raping you.

Size is not the only deterrent. Biting, scratching, shitting/pissing yourself can all be used to stop rape. You just have to lose all control and become as feral as possible. No 300lbs roid monkey would actually try to fuck a rabid 30lb racoon. Problem solved.

hi elliot

>No 300lbs roid monkey would actually try to fuck a rabid 30lb racoon
You see that's where your wrong kiddo. Raccoon puss is best puss.