/fat/ - resisting leftover halloween candy edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant but it covers all the basics of diet and excercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) USE "SEDENTARY" FOR CALCULATIONS
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. milk, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1520107569380.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsblelGQTP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only lost 0.4lbs in September
>only lost 1.6lbs in October
tfw plateauing

Attached: file.png (1056x768, 179K)

what a fucking legend. now the rest of you fatties do it.

The last bite tested the same as the first.

is it ok to just eat 800 to 1000 calories? will I die if I also exercise and lose 300 to 500 calories? I'm a 330 pound man.

CONFESS

also I updated the OP a little bit with some better info

Attached: 1643264.png (1229x1160, 58K)

*Tastes

I’d advise easing your way into it

>is it ok to just eat 800 to 1000 calories?
Yes
>will I die if I also exercise and lose 300 to 500 calories?
No

It's fine in the short term, but you probably won't stick to it very long if you do that extreme a deficit.

You would only gain a few months in speed at the increased risk of relapse and failure.

You need to get your stamina up my dude. Start walking all the time (at least a small 30 min walk every day) and ease into some jogging eventually

You might be right, but I want to lose some before January. I'll keep it up, but on some days I'll eat above 1000 to balance it a little.

have no strength or endurance. struggle to exercise at all.
what can I do to help this?
at my best I can do about a 30 min walk. And that's with a couple of short breaks in between.

at 330lbs you should be able to easilly get yourself under 300 by January. Good luck user!

Keep doing those 30 minute walks, they'll get easier. I promise.

started running 5ks this week, could only manage around 6 minutes/km

Attached: 1520230022806.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Just walk more, it'll get better over time.

this is as far as I've gotten after a few months.

down another 3lbs this week, around 30 more to go

I want to get to 110 kg but I now know it's impossible

I had only one fun size piece of candy this Halloween. It was my all-time favorite, so I broke.

Attached: Butterfinger-karate.jpg (624x480, 57K)

how to deal with depression with out resorting to 'comfort foods'

>just broke down and ate a cup of quinoa, 2 boiled eggs, and a pickle
>again
I hate myself

why did you eat these things. like if you're breaking down why not eat some tasty shit like chocolate my dude?

Is riding my bike around the neighborhood a good exercise if I'm neet?

I'm actually retarded and don't understand how to count calories and shit. I can't understand things with out a practical explanation.
I've tried to look up what 1000 cal of food looks like but I'm getting nowhere.

I look at what I eat and have no idea if it's too little or too much food. I can't understand.

I'd happily eat the same few things every day/week if I knew it was okay. But I don't know what it all is.

because then I'd have to move on to killing myself

delivering resumes is good exercise for a neet

hell yes

I actually have a interview tomorrow.

>killing myself
I'm almost at this stage
currently at the stage where I'm constantly wanting to self harm. wanting to either cut a spiral along my left arm or to just cut off my fat rolls.
what the actual fuck is wrong with me.
i need help.

Good luck.
>mfw I've been trying to get a job for 5 fucking years and haven't once got an interview

Attached: RAGEJAK.png (433x433, 413K)

But will it actually help with weight loss? I feel like biking riding won't burn that much calories right?

>would exercising help with weight loss
man idk could be some kinda jewish trick

Thanks user. It's a warehouse job so it'll help me get plenty of exercise if I manage to land it tomorrow. Try getting a part time job and then after like 2 or 3months start looking for a full time job. That shows employers you are willing to work

>Step one:
Own a food scale
>Step two:
Put food on scale
>Step three:
Google nutrional information on food or use any kind of tracking app linked in the op
>Step four:
Multiply calories by weight

Typically vegetable have 0.2-0.5 kCal per gram, lean meats 1.1-1.9 kCal/g, rice / pasta 3-3.5 kCal/g and oil / butter 8-9 kCal/g.

Did you even bother to read the OP? 1000 cal of food is a lot if you go the healthy route. You can eat a shit ton of chicken and veggies.

Attached: 1533871032338.jpg (902x1200, 133K)

I started 5 months ago at 163kg, now at 117kg.

If you are sedentary and eat 1000kcal, you will be ~299 lbs by January.
If you are sedentary and eat 1500kcal, you should be ~306 lbs by January.

So not much of a difference in the short term.

You can REALLY up your progression via some excersize as well, just dumb shit like walking, some push-ups (use bars and knee pushups if you're too heavy) and some dumbbell stuff.

Seriously. I've done exactly 102 pounds in little under 6 months doing this and eating a keto meal once a day (Breakfast), with coffee and milk the rest of the day.

I only ate 600 calories of real food so i could use the other 900 calories on candy

It was worth it

What's so bad about that? Just cut down on the quinoa a bit (maybe a half cup) and it'd be a decent meal.

Progress, not perfection.
Everybody starts somewhere.
Why is it impossible? I started at 302/137kg and am currently 190lbs/86kg
Talking with people helps me a lot. Also resolving the underlying issues of why I'm depressed, but I know not everybody's depression is logical.

Weigh and log your food, before cooking/eating it if possible. It's the best way, otherwise you're just guessing. 1000kcal of spinach is a lot more than 1000kcal of chocolate, for example.
What would that accomplish?

You would simply remove any chance of future success you might have.
Have you had somebody look at your resume/work history? Are you applying to jobs you're unqualified for?

I left my old job and got hired at a new one within a month of sending out resumes. And I'm not anything special.

Attached: The Equalizer 2014-00h04m53s168t.png (1920x800, 1.77M)

Any advice for eating 800 calories for a month? Mostly protein right?

I have to beat those other bitches and lose 10 lbs this month first on myproana

Attached: 6elic89b71x01.jpg (750x918, 75K)

I mean 800 calories a day for a month

Nigga you just described something healthy and tasty

Yea a pound a month means you're like -100 kcal per day, gotta crank that up some. Either workout some more or diet a little better. On the plus side, at least you didn't yo-yo back up! Stay positive!

Just eat chicken breast for breakfast
Chicken breast for lunch
Chicken breast for dinner
You'll be under or around 800calories and meet your protein goal

Attached: DlCohaFVAAABf_G.jpg (899x1200, 242K)

You forgot the broccoli

How far in ketosis are you?

Attached: 20181102_014128.jpg (2976x2976, 1.46M)

Nice.
Nice.

Had a beer this evening. Not to upset about did an extra 2 miles to burn it off. It was delicious.

Drink brandy/whiskey and tab/coke zero or water, leave beer and wine the fuck alone.

MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY BEGINS RIGHT NOW

I WILL END THIS NIGHTMARE

Attached: GOD.jpg (636x431, 46K)

DO IT YOU FAG 100 POUNDS 5 MONTHS KETO OMAD GO GO GO

Is there anything I can do right now to help loose skin? I'm only about halfway and I can tell its gonna be bad.

>used to be 285lb / 130kg (42 BMI)
>currently 160lb / 72.5kg (23 BMI)
>body fat in arms is getting low enough that my arms are actually shaped by the muscle a bit
>stomach fat is still too much and looks flabby, but I can feel abs under it when I press down

Attached: 1405165762116.png (388x524, 144K)

DO IT BRAH

>>stomach fat is still too much and looks flabby, but I can feel abs under it when I press down
I went from this to being so fat I can't feel anything anymore
god damn I hate myself

>stop tracking calories for a month
>somehow keep losing weight despite eating like a hog
>start tracking calories at the end of the day
>turns out I'm eating 1100kcal daily on average
>still feel I should be eating less

Is this anorexia?

Attached: 1539062998814.jpg (186x356, 10K)

when I was tracking I was eating less than 1000 and I felt like I was eating 2x what I should be.

the math checks out but mentally it wrecked me

Is it just me or do I get drunk way easier now that I'm smaller?

Attached: gigathonk.gif (300x300, 892K)

that's how it works
also stop drinking booze

its normal, when I was overweight and got really wasted, like absolutely shitfaced I would piss myself when asleep cause of amount alcohol I could drink, now at least my body is capable of waking me up at night to piss

How small are you when at 72 kg you're still a little too fat?
I'm 191 cm and 87 kg and I already see a bit of my abs. I don't even think my body could get to 72 kg through normal means.

At what point did you start to see some definition? 188.5, I was 130kg, now down to 98.4, current goal is 85. After that I'm thinking just keep going for definition then start building some muscle.

HERE COMES THE WEEKEND AGAIN

i wish all /fats/ keep their shit together,including me

>wash dick 3 times in the shower
>can still smell it

Attached: worn out.jpg (720x696, 56K)

try using soap

I only started to see definition after I began doing a dedicated abs workout every day. Trust me you need that shit, abs won't ever show by themselves regardless of what they tell you. It's like arms. You need dedicated arms exercises in the gym, otherwise they won't grow.

Anyway my abs workout every day is 5 sets of:
20 leg raises
50 hands on knees situps
10 vacuum hold for 10ish seconds each

5 sets, no rest in between. Should take about 14-16 minutes. I'll post a pic once I get home if you want.

I often have dreams about changing my lifestyle utterly, even though I know it's foolish to think of something like that, especially trying to do it all at once.

But;
>Just buy vegtables, lean meats, and produce from the stores
>Learn basic cooking and cleaning skills
>Just drink water instead of soda or juice

Anyone else wish they could do this? Or fantasize about it?

Attached: fat dude i hate being alive scream.jpg (720x702, 162K)

I'm already doing this and so can you.

What the fuck can I eat that has low calories and makes me full?

Chicken and broccoli.

I meant as a snack since i'm fucking hungry

No snacks. Only chicken and broccoli now.

Eat half a bowl of vegetables. If you stuff your face with them, you'll feel full. You can even cheat by getting the mixed bags like I do with corn in it.

What do I do about the hunger pains then? I'm 3days in.

You learn to ignore them and they will go away. Listening to hunger has gotten you into this terrible state. Drink ice water, make green tea, or make black coffee. Do not add anything into these drinks. Make them plain.

smaller portion of chicken and broccoli

Embrace them

Already doing it as well. I'm trying IF 16:8 and trying to add Keto on top

eat sausage and cucumber. its a decent snack for the calories

watermelon and grapes, it's literally orgasmic tasting.

Can someone explain what these moves mean to a layman? Leg raises? I raise my legs when I move. Hand to knees.... situps? What? Vacuuming?

don't grapes have high suger count?

youtube.com/watch?v=qsblelGQTP0

Are these good tips /fat/?

Attached: listen up fatty.jpg (592x579, 162K)

10 pounds lost as of today. Finally broke the 300s
Pic is from 309 to 298.8

Attached: 20181102_074351.png (848x848, 512K)

nice progress brother, stay strong!

Attached: 18fm32fizad11.jpg (3120x4160, 1.04M)

I have some stubborn belly fat that I’m going to burn off. I’ve been a horrible glutton though so I’ll confess my sins.
>I’ve been drinking a can of coke every day for years now.
>I ate a whole bag of mini kit kat bars over the month of October
>I eat out with my wife at least once a week
>I drink a Gatorade almost every day too
>I don’t count calories and I eat white bread/ burgers with buns
>I eat a couple bites of vegetables a week, not nearly enough
>I never do cardio
>I love greasy, salty, sweet processed foods and I’m truly addicted
>I eat convenience

These are my confessions, Jow Forums. It’s time to stop going through the drive through, and start steaming the broccoli. It starts at lunch time in 4 hours. I will commit.

Attached: CAFEB75C-4420-4058-A8CD-CF500978E579.jpg (911x822, 123K)

Thank you!

How are berrys, i love to eat blueberries on occasion. I dont stuff my self on them but aren't they better than most processed foods I.E candy

Attached: tumblr_ocuu6vwE9H1rl04amo1_400.gif (400x269, 331K)

just eat an apple or something you fucking pig

how tall are you?

thanks my man, i'm gonna get right on that

Posting because I saw an user yesterday that was the same starting weight as me. Might serve as encouragement for morbidly obese fatties.
This is what 12 weeks of progress look like for me. I started at 168 kilos, I'm 139 now, finally sub 140. I wend from pants size 48 to 44, all my old clothes are baggy as fuck now. Also, I don't snore at night anymore and I can walk fine without my knees fucking killing me.
You'll have to excuse the shitty starting pic, since most of my old pictures look like some bigfoot encounter photos. I'm always in the background, blurry as fuck and not looking at the camera.
I still got 50 kilos to go but I think I made some nice progress, and any morbidly obese fatty can too.

Attached: IMG_20181102_063352[1].jpg (3176x3416, 1.2M)

6'5"

Red pill me OMAD and KETO anons.

Attached: KETO.png (1280x720, 269K)

>pounds
sucks when your scale shows kg and you feel like you gotta get 10 kg first before you can be proud at all

>do one leg raise
>feels like my lower back and ass are on fire
I can't do these. Not even one. What the fuck? Do I not have any muscles down there? How do you start when the resistance is this fucking bad? I can maybe at best do 3 or 4 and then the pain gets severe. I feel like this move hits some trouble areas hard.

So I bought some apples to treat myself. Got Pinklady. Let's what all the fuss is about. Saw them discounted. They are very expensive usually.

Look into hollow body holds progression and dead bugs. You shouldn't push through genuine pain until it gets severe.