Is it normal for girls to like guys asses?

Is it normal for girls to like guys asses?
Assplay isn't gay if a girl does it right?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x469, 2.61M)

fuck women

Rimming feels great but dont let her stick a dildo or finger in you

Sounds gay.

Had sex for first time with girl other day and she was 100% checking out my ass. Better believe I'm doing stupid ass exercises at the gym now (already regularly squatted thankfully)

Nah man. Depending on what she does. Now let's make this thread fitness related.
What are some ways to make your ass nice and toned in order to attract ass-crazy women?

Jeans always hides my ass, why don't guy pants tighten up more back there?

are you kidding me? have you not seen the droves of fag boys wearing lululemon mens yoga pants lately?

This exercise always makes me feel like I took in the ass the next day. Just a simple kick back motion. You can do it on a cable machine too.

That shit looks retarded though, I just want some nice girl jeans for men to show off my girly man butt

forgot pic

Attached: CYBEXGLUTE11170-2.jpg (321x321, 58K)

My wife fucks me with her strap-on once in a great while when both of us are feeling kinky. It’s not a problem if it isn’t hurting anyone.

Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. I tell my wife EVERYTHING

You shouldn't need girl jeans

Do you tell her how much time you spend on a Taiwanese china-conquering military forum?

Yep. She knows I post on Jow Forums because she posts on Jow Forums too. She actually brought up that she visits Jow Forums daily on our second date

Well then I have to hitch my pants up so high my balls are visible and i'm basically walking around with a permanent wedgie. My guy friends have said I have a nice ass when they see it so it is not too small or hairy, I just need better pants

should I trim my ass hair so my ass is more aesthetic?

Depends on if its like a plastic cock or just fingers
Is it gay if a girl makes you eat your own cum? My ex made me and said something about protien and zinc
Faggots here said it was good for gainz but i'd never do it myself

I've gotten quite a few comments on my ass. They like spanking it and I like being spanked. Girls who have nails and lightly run them all over your ass, including inside the crack are awesome. The best thing is rimming without a doubt. Not only does it feel amazing, the fact that she's willing to stick her tongue in your ass makes it extra good.

Girls care most about ass than any other muscle

You think any girl would drink a kitchen glass of vagina juice? No.

Don't drink your cum, imagine looking your future child in the eye and thinking you drank billions of his brothers.

90% of people that talk about ass stuff are just trying to sound cool and cultured. The truth is ass stuff is completely degenerate and the only time it's good is if you're dealing with an ass professional. That hole needs to be prepped with a total bowel evacuation and clean out before anything happens. It takes a level of prep work that your average woman would likely half ass or ignore entirely, resulting in poo all over the bed sheets.

I've eaten male ass many times before. It's delicious.

Why would ass stuff be cultured?

Idk if its normal for girls to want to put things in asses, but they definitely all appreciate a good firm ass. Get squatting frogboy.

Congrats user, on the sex, the ass, and the dubs. Truly a man who has everything, keep on making it.

Its gay to recieve anal stimulation

Nah bro keep it n- no homo

What happens if you have a realy hairy ass? My ass isn't necessarily hairy, but if you spread my cheeks apart its like a jungle between my cheeks and around my asshole. Do girls like this lol

Attached: 1518508591786.png (680x345, 121K)

My ex gf used to watch me lift. She made me do it naked and she would masturbate as I did. Between sets I would eat her out. If I failed a rep she would strapon fuck me before she helped me lift the weight off my chest.

Shit was legit. I miss her.