Fight or flight thread

Just got assaulted by a crackhead.

Wall past him everything is fine. 10 seconds later he runs out to me. Walks by me for 20 seconds and next thing I know he swings for my jaw.

My jaw goes numb and I just scream "what the fuck". I screamed it so loud he actually looked scared.

We both pause for a second and my instinct just tells me run. I didn't want to fight a fucking crackhead.

Was that the right thing to do? I feel like if I decided to fight this crackhead was gonna keep fighting me no matter how hard I battered him. Have to disable him to get away.

What you you have done?

Share your stories too.

Btw he was pretty stocky. Looked off his face but it might have been cocaine not crack since he wasn't skinny like most crackheads are.

Attached: 1xubv9.jpg (343x429, 14K)

Probably best you didn't fuck with a crazy person.

>Not pulling your CCW and double-tapping him in the balls.
Honestly, user.

You’re alive to tell this story so I’d say things worked out pretty well for you

I can beat a crackhead bare handed.
No kidding.
I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.
Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.
I have insane speed and reflexes matching only those of God himself.
I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head into oblivion. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.
There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with my power my friends. You're simply to weak to accomplish anything.
Any beta man with a little bit of practice can take out a crackhead with a knife. But bare handed it's much more difficult, it requires more technique.

UK. No weapons here mate.

I know internally I did the right thing I just don't feel like I did enough in that situation. End of the day my jaw still hurts and I never even touched him.

Maybe i just need to lift until crackhead won't even dare mess with me.

A fistfight in the street can quickly turn fatal. Too much shit can go wrong.

This guy has it right. You aren't a pussy for not kicking his ass he wasn't even in his right mind.

I got mugged and cornered by two guys once, I barely got out and one chased me to my car as the other was grabbing a gun supposedly. Legit pissed myself before I made a dash for it. I had to throw a punch at the one guy too to keep him away from me as I got in my car

Fights can have life lasting consequences, I think a temporary ego bruise is fine

Also stay in school and don't do drugs

It's not about being able to. It's the fact he's off his face and probably won't feel the punches I give him until the morning after. Youd have to break a leg or something to actually get a crack head to not get up and try fight you again.

Crackheads wobble, but they don't fall down!

Move
Also eye contact and posture is key in situation like this.
A hard stare can stave off an attack, but can also escalate a situation.
Being poised and seeming athletically ready to pounce, without fear is almost always a good thing though.

Or just het really fucking mad

Attached: image.jpg (249x250, 26K)

>UK. No weapons here mate

It's ok dude. Chances are you could have punched the guy face in but what would be the point? As long as your ok.

Attached: regents-park-police-mpsregentspark-follow-these-items-were-found-during-32277288.png (500x455, 194K)

>UK. No weapons here mate.
Buy a maglite and carry it at all times. It's a 1.5kg baton.

Attached: post-4d.jpg (450x247, 8K)

probably better that you ran. who knows what he might of done, pulled out a knife or whatever

Nonsense, nigga. You hit his fist with your jaw. He probably swung like a tard and did more damage to himself.

If you're stuck in the UK you may want to consider carrying a sturdy umbrella with you.
Better than nothing and a classy one makes you look patrician and prepared.

When I passed him I have him a little nod and a "you alright mate". He replied no I'm not and I just walked past him and kept going. I'm guessing me talking to him just pissed him off more.

Don’t fight drug abusing hobos ever unless you want to get stabbed by a used needle.

You did good OP, fucker could have pulled out a dirty needle or some shit. Better to avoid that situation.

Op here.

Thanks for all your comments I feel better about the situation knowing others would have done the same.

Feel free to share your stories doesn't need to be about crackheads. Can be a fight you got into or one time you almost got robbed.

And one who knows about martial arts feel free to weigh in.

Cudda died m8. Well done.

I had some tweaker hobo try to start shit with me the other day.
>dropped car off at shop
>had an hour to kill
>mosey around town for some light cardio
>minding my business
>tweaker and tweaker gf walk up beside me
>get about twenty feet ahead of me and he turns around
>"I catch you staring at her ass again I'll punch your glasses off your face."
>I say nothing and keep walking towards him staring him down
>he gets cold feet and keeps walking
I've always been a magnet for little faggots trying to start shit, but it's been getting worse since I've started coming here. I guess being big just means punks want to try their luck. Even if you know how to fight tweakers might try to pull a knife.

Unironically suggest lurking Jow Forums

God I fucking hate hobo crackheads. I hate that my town is infested with them. They are like animals, too fucking stupid to get through a day without attacking someone. You cannot reason with them, even if they are punished by the law in their feeble minds they did nothing wrong. I really with we could publicly execute violent tweakers as a warning for others to get the fuck out of town.

>See meth head walking down the street harassing his gf
>Start following to see what’s up
> spins round and sprints at me as he runs past screams”WHAT CUNT” in my face
>walk up to girl
>ask if she needs a hand
>she says he cheated on her and I can tell by his eyes he’s been on meth
>he’s a bit smaller than mein muscle but 6’2 maybe I’m 6’1
>next minute he runs up on the side walk with his car and gets out yelling bout I better get lost or get my face caved
>I’m not goin punch for punch with some metho unless I’m sure to overpower and beat the living shit out of him
>tell him not to do anything he would regret
>leave and call cops

Attached: shadow_by_myly14-d8mvce8.jpg (986x811, 84K)

>being a white knight for some tweaker bitch
You're not helping anybody. Stay the fuck away from tweaker drama or have fun getting stabbed.

I had a crackhead approach me saying I was a cop. Kept putting his hands in his pockets and looked fucked. I bolted and never felt better. Fuck crackheads.

>not attempting to use your strength to defend others
>not just women but men and childeren too
Never gonna make it

Attached: C8B3FAFB-14CC-428B-8B19-F7AA220809AF.jpg (680x419, 34K)

>Tweakers
>Human
They are literally batshit crazy. They do not behave nationally

How short are you that a random crackhead thought it was okay to just punch you in the face?

Got punched by a homeless dude once, was fkn weird. Didn't know what to do. Dont blame you OP

>I've always been a magnet for little faggots trying to start shit
i know that feel m8,it's shit

I guess the upside is that we must be relatively masculine to get a reaction like that from losers.

>targeted by a crackhead
>literally hunted down like a goat
>literally pawed in the face and ran

You are small brah, and probably have shit prey eyes, lmao you got hunted down and victimized

Me and my wife were walking down the street the other day and some crackhead walking opposite of us bucked at me out of nowhere. Didn't flinch or anything but I shoulder checked him as I passed him and he started cussing at me. Wished I would have knocked him on his ass but in hindsight it wouldn't have been worth it

You did the right thing. Crackheads will stab you just to take $20. Fighting in all sense is a lapse in judgment. You can't reason with someone who isn't in the right frame of mind.

You exercised your fight or flight reflexes which is good, you could've been mugged. Now if it was me I would've started stripping my clothes off, idk why but that always freaks people out.

You buried the lead, bruv. Don't be asking crackheads if they're alright and be aware of what they're doing at all times. Also, call the cops so they can get the offender off the street.

Me and a friend of mine were laughing way too loud as we were walking home and I think it pissed off some local neighborhood drunk/crackhead. He looked like he was in his late 30’s- early 40’s and confronted us. He kept saying stuff like “Who are you guys?” and both of us were confused until we found out what he meant by that. He ran away after confronting us like a fucking retard. I guess he thought we would jump him or he saw us as a threat because my friend is pretty tall (around 6’7)

Cops will always side with a druggie/non-white and hassle the normal bloke. Speaking to a degenerate drug addict always a mistake, never let them get near you. Never turn your back on them. If they approach you concentrate on position like a boxer in a Ring. You don't even want to punch one, just get a disease or badly infected hand.

Stay silent, don't play the threat build-up game, and try to kick them away like an animal if they attack you. If they persist... Draw weapons and defend yourself, your life is at stake.

Probably bait, but w/e

Attached: v9EbWyicwLSYyfxiv3Uw1bbY3sFXuBJas_Cb56aNzCQ.jpg (640x620, 46K)

Should have beat the fuck out of him. I hate drug addicts. Perhaps you should move to a nicer neighbourhood.

>newfags not recognizing this pasta

You shouldve beat the shit out of him. I got attacked by some crazy cunt too once and a medium power punch kept him on the ground

Bro why not go super power and save our community from these grubs

This. Just read/listen to stories of police officers handling crackheads. Needles, blood... You don't want to come in contact with that shit user.

As soon as you hit someone with that light it will break.

>Be me - a crackhead
>Minding my own business sitting on a park bench doing my favourite activity: crack
>Homeless, jobless and peniless - the only thing that keeps me going in this world is the relentless never ending urge to score and smoke more crack
>Some little nerd walks by me looking at me strange
>I can tell my disgusting odour and unkept appearance is making him nervous
>I break eye contact with him and take an enourmous honk on my crackpipe
>Suddenly I hear an annoying noise
>Y-y-you alright m-m-mate
>I look up and see the nerd walking past me trying to communicate with me
>I know in his heart he perceives himself to be my better but in his cowardice he is pretending to greet me as his equal
>I see through his condescending lies
>I get up and punch him in his pathetic jaw
>He screams ‘WTF’ and starts crying even though he’s a grown man
>He runs off and calls the cops
The end

Fight/Flight is purely decided by the first step you take, because your body will just power through it.

Next time just go for the jaw and grapple him. If you can't disable him from fighting just dislocate his shoulder.

I know this is copypasta but 6'2 189lbs? Wtf thats skinny as fuck

Op you’re a boss.
The guy obviously isn’t right in the head, you could have turned a bad situation into a terrible one. But you did the right thing. Props to you

>fight crackhead
>he scratches you
or
>a single drop of his blood ends up on your body
or
>he pulls out a weapon and fucks you up
with all situations resulting in either: AIDs or death it's safe to say that flight is always the better option
we really need to Duterte these degenerates already but eh fuck

Drug addicts are the last people you want to fuck with. Meth tweakers can take multiple police grade tasers and be unfazed, you did the right thing OP. Always fun to drunk fight tho.

It’s her choice to be with him and obviously she is as fucked as he is. Only thing to do to help others in this case is run them over with your car where there is no cameras

Terryfing presence.
If you look like a delinquent no one ever tries anything. Cons are that people are scared and will avoid you even in social situations tho

You did the right thing, he could pull a weapon or bite you or something and you could get turbo aids or something.

With all the above being said, if some degenerate hits me in the face and I'm not KOd, he's getting stomped into the ground, and if he's stronger than me he's going to get stabbed.

I will never initiate or wish for any such interaction.

idk man theyre not strong at all

Never fight hobos, crackheads or anybody who legit has nothing to lose.
They'll bite, scracth, gouge eyes and pretty much fight like a rabid animal. You did the right thing OP

>Cops will always side with a druggie/non-white and hassle the normal bloke

What fucking pozztown do you live in where cops side with junkies? Around here you could probably just make shit up about a junkie to the police and they will lock his ass up for the night

Thats why the give you an extra bulb under the battery spring.

Attached: flashlight-lead-3-copy.jpg (425x350, 198K)

Even when you know how to fight and can fight, it is still the best solution. Just image if he got out a dirty needle, knife or bit you or something?

5'8. He must've been only 5'9 - 5'10 max tho. Could have still given him the dirtiest uppercut but I just decided against it.

You can get AIDS from crackheads by brawling with them.
You did the smart thing my dude.

I didn't read this thread, but I just wanted to let you know there are lots of fat crack heads, if nobody else has told you.

I feel like the way he was looking at me no matter if I'd talked to him or of I hadn't he wouldn't have still tried shit.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1_9unJJ3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Lol joker.

I wouldn't consider a crackhead even worth the effort. If he was fighting someone else and you ran instead of helping you would be a coward but there really was little for you to gain by not just leaving.

Your only mistake was letting him get near you. As soon as you see him approaching you should have been alert or commanded him to stop.
Otherwise you did good.
In situations like this, raise your hands near your face, palms looking forward, in a non-threatening manner (kinda like pic related, but he looks ready to fight). Like this you arms are already in position for defence (if someone wants to throw a punch at you) but you still can act cool to try to calm things down.

A lot of people don't raise their hands because they don't want to look hostile but then they get sucker punched. This prevents it.

Attached: non-confrontational-stance.jpg (1200x790, 39K)

random crackheads think its okay to punch anyone in the face.

i know people who have literally got out of their car and punched straight through the glass of the driver side window of somebody because they got cut off at an intersection and continued to pummel some random person despite pissing out blood from the lacerations which nearly ended up killed the attacker.

in the uk its anything that can be used as a weapon. if you carry that around and the police ask about it you need to prove you are ging to use it as a torch and nothing else or it gets taken off of you. same with kitchen knifes, most sports equipment, canes/ walking sitcks, pocketknifes, tradesmens tools etc

go find him in the streets and shank his ass with an unloicensed knoife

RETRIBUTION

It's a solid point. If you lose, you might die, you definitely will get your shit stolen, and got beaten up by a crackhead. If you win, you beat up a crackhead and get nothing.

You city people should at least have groups to hang around in, individualism in the extreme could have literally got you killed there, imagine if that were a gang of crackheads that jumped you? You'd have been fucked mate. Fuck all the Jordan Peterson shit, you need a squad bro

yeah, good point. keeps a bit of distance from them as well.

Got nutted right on the nose by some drunk bastard once cos i had my hands down by my sides.

The mayor of my hometown is letting them set up fucking camps all over the city and the homeless population is skyrocketing. It's created several no go zones as those bums are fucking zombies. If I had more freetime i'd probably start bombing those camps or arson.

Drug abusing street bums should be rounded up and taken to a labor camp

Based and redpilled

This is now an ultraviolent "Street Cleaner" thread

your ancesotrs were berry pickers you faggot. you should have at least bopped him once if you're gonna run like a bitch

I've been boxing for over 10 years. The gym I go to is in near the Oakland coliseum and there are tons of crackheads outside the gym. A few of us have had to run from muggers and we joke about how there is no way we're going to get their HIV blood on us.

Laffed

Attached: 1532471184519.png (136x102, 26K)

Nothing to gain but plenty to lose, this fucker could have aids for all you know.

It would have been nice to kill him but time will take care of that for you.

>uk

I bet you were in Nottingham

There's no ref to pull somebody off of you in a street fight. Don't get in one if you can help it.

>He doesn't conceal carry a firearm
you deserve to be raped by a pack of crackheads you dumb bastard

"Remember the basics of CQC"

you sound like a pussy who got scared and now trying to validate your cowardly actions here lol

As long as your ok thats what matters.

Sounds like the type of guy who would bite your nose off if you swung back

I have no idea what I would do in that situation. Nobody has fucked with me since middle school. I don't think I look particularly tough or anything, it's probably just living in Kansas City you usually don't find trouble unless you're looking for it.

you did good OP, the faggots ITT that are saying you're a pussy are the ones getting killed for retarded reasons that you always see on the news, i also have a similar story.
>be walking down a street
>loud music nearby, probably a party of hobos or some shit
>some stumbling guy approaches me, he stops like 3 meters in front of me
>guy looks drunk or high as fuck, also he is smaller than me
>faggot pulls out a small knife, tells me to give him my shit.
>i got scared but i don't want to lose my shit, buyed myself a new phone like 2 weeks before this happened
>if i want to run home i have to go past this nigger
>he gives two steps, and out of desperation i punch him in the nose with my much longer reach
>he falls on his ass
>i run at the speed of light
>look back, he is still on his ass, probably unconcious or something.
i fucked up, shouldn't have tried my luck with that punch but things turned out fine, im not proud of my retardation for not wanting to lose my stuff, i repeat myself, you did good OP.

I wouldn't fist fight a crackhead. I don't want HIV. I would shoot or throw them off a ledge if given the chance.

>please mister crackhead, stand still while I very obviously unholster your ticket to your next hit. Do not attack while I do so as it is my turn just like in my video games.

you cant knock the fuckers out but they bleed a lot if you break the skin

Attached: 1510476424099.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>not holding it above your head and screaming SOLAR FLARE before you run away

Literally just said bye to my friends and was walking to catch a bus. Friend even offered to stay at his since it was past 1AM but I said it was fine.

London.