Is it retarded to go into the gym and do 25 sets of only one exercise and with one rep each set (increasing weight by 5...

is it retarded to go into the gym and do 25 sets of only one exercise and with one rep each set (increasing weight by 5 lbs each set) with 2 minutes rest between each?

i did this the other day with my bench press and it was beastly how much i could lift, i ended up lifting almost a 100 lbs more than what i thought my 3 rep max was

is this bulgarian training? am i doing it right?

Attached: 1515770864029.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

This Slav nigga literally looks like a video game character

Who is the guy in the pic holy shit he looks like the proto-chad of humankind

if you lifted almost 100lb above your previous 3rm you probably were just being a pussy about training until now (not to discourage you... this shows you how far you can go if you push yourself)

ultra-newfags

>that thin ass neck
>those attached earlobes
>borderline unibrow
>those weird ass shaped nostrils
>that hairline receding in the temples
>those curved collar bones
>coarse beard hair
>shitty skin

yeah the guy looks like shit, i cringe that this is what you autists think looks good, he's a long way from being model-tier

Not a new fag.
My assessment still holds true even if I was.

I do that everyday. Am I going to make it

You will gain strength by this way of training, but do not except to look good or get conditioned muscles

>can't recognize a widely discussed picture from a year ago
>not a new fag

Hi thanos

Nigger I've seen the pic endlessly.
Never commented on it before.

Attached: 1518903526622.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>This is your brain on look*sm.net

Thanos lookin ass

Why?

explain why bitch

Cope levels that shouldn't even be possible

Here, let me give you godtier advice.
10x3, weight that is a bit higher than your 5x5. Only rest for 20-30 seconds max each set.

Tell me how you feel after that. Especially after strict overhead press. You can also do some extra volume in the same workout for a secondary press. Now this shit actually built the fuck out of my pressing. Note, it's not the only thing I do in the week, just 1 of my volume days.

i like this advice give some more, post routine ty

What’s his routine Jow Forums?

brosplit