How the FUCK do I squat with long femurs Jow Forums?

How the FUCK do I squat with long femurs Jow Forums?

I want to fucking squat but my femurs are too fucking long. The only thing that appears to work is pointing my toes out about 2 o'clock. Is this inherently bad if I keep my knees aligned with the toes?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-17-11-23.png (1440x2560, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fob2wWEC72s
stronglifts.com/squat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switch to front squats

How long are they wrt your torso?
For example my knee to hip distance is greater than my hip to nip distance. I have no issues squatting. Low bar with rom2s

I'm guessing your tall and your femur is proportionate. In which case, squatting is a tough lift to learn. Find someone there who knows what they're doing to help teach you form and start with the bar until you have it down. You do not want a lower back injury.
Now, if your femurs are not proportionate to your body, you need to post pics.

doesn't rippetoe say you should have your toes at around too (or a bit less than that). And then just keep knees from going inward and it should be alright

front squat or learn to low bar with a nasty forward lean

try ssb?

your not pushing your knees out enough most likely.

Attached: chasesquat.webm (640x640, 2.84M)

For me it was elevating the heels a bit

Is it good to fuck girls this big? It’s been 2 years and the last lay was my shitty ex. I have an adbundance of fat girls hitting me up on tinder. At this point I may just dumpster dive to satisfy the need. I just worry I’ll regret it after if she’s horribly gross in some way

You are meant to have your toes slightly pointed out.

Front squats or heeled shoes

Whatever stance width, toe position, and degree of forward knee travel feels most comfortable is how you should squat.

To add watch this video
youtu.be/Fob2wWEC72s

>heeled shoes
Dis.
>t. short torso long femur

Here in Germany we say it's like riding a motor scooter. It certainly is fun but you don't want your friends see you doing it.

Lads, I would.

Long legged mofo here, i switch zercher squat only/ low bar only according to training block
zercher squats are fucking great for my long legs and if find them very confortable way more than front squats

I squat with long femurs.
My femurs are same length as my torso and about 2 inches longer than my lower leg, yet I squat with good form. You need to have a lot of forward knee travel if you want to develop your quads and calves proportionately with long femurs. It requires a lot of work to develop that strength and ankle flexibility

Okay but the sex is good? I don’t have any friends so I don’t have to worry about being embarrassment, but I’m afraid of her having all the fat around her pussy and a fupa and shit just smelling bad

stronglifts.com/squat/

It really depends. Maybe a third of my lays have been fat, only one grossly so. Just hang out with them first, it'll be pretty clear if they're nasty or not. That said, the best blowjob and tightest snatch I ever had was an overweight asian girl with a face like a pig I met on bumble. You might end up liking one of them and finding a way to get them into shape, too.

ty all -op

This was also my understanding