I do calisthenics for the sole purpose of getting more aesthetic for women...

I do calisthenics for the sole purpose of getting more aesthetic for women. Which muscles do I need to work on if I want to impress girls? I might even consider going to the gym and lift free weights if it would be a serious beneficial factor. Winter is coming, so I am also considering a bulk. Tell me which muscles I need to work on. Also break me down as hard as you can Jow Forums, come on faggots.

Attached: 20180928_091640.jpg (4608x3456, 3.69M)

And I have no idea why that image did a 180.

Is that you? Does calisthenics really shred you up that much? I may start doing some

no he was a fucking twig.
he prolly does some shitty routine and eats like shit too

Is he dyel? Yeah, but regardless those cuts are impressive. You don’t see dyels or skellies that shredded unless they’re auschwitz mode. I didn’t say he was big, retard.

Obviously that is me. I also do muay thai 3 times a week, which helps being lean a lot and I also run, but not that often and not superlong distances, generally 5-10k, but ultimately if you want to be lean, diet is the most important.
I don't think I'm a twig, but okay, maybe I'll bulk a bit.

I was gonna start Muay Thai anyway, already working on the running so I guess it’ll happen as I progress. Diets good.
But, why is that obviously you kek

You're fucking cringe "bro"
Imagine being 18-24, or better fucking yet, older than that. You go to the gym 3-6 times a week, spending at least an hour there everytime. There's fatties working out to lose weight and live longer, there's powerlifters trying to be the strongest they can be, boomers who want to stay healthy despite their age and many other people lifting for different reasons. You diet everyday, eating the same shit, cook your own food, buy whey every two weeks, try to sleep at least 8 hours a day, avoid fast-food, sweets and alcohol. You spend countless hours on a fitness board of a mongolian cave painting website.
And your reason for that? Why do you do all these things, spend so much time and willpower to become aesthetic and strong?
For some fucking tinder thots, some of the most pathetic human beings on Earth who live to take selfies, listen to the top 10 trending songs on YouTube and spread their legs for whatever fucking guy that isn't autistic or less than 6/10 every other week. And you spend countless hours to spend an hour, maybe two, with your penis in their hole that has been penetrated by half the city, mostly guys that haven't ever put any effort into their lives, guys that just happened to be in the proximity while they were drunk. To achieve ten seconds of bliss and pleasure, and later tell your buddies what you did for the dopamine spike and then, like a fucking Jow Forums faggot, make a "later virgins" post in which you brag about fucking a husk of a woman on this board.
That's fucking cringe.

You have a point, but what is a better reason for strength training than to look good? It helps a little bit with muay thai, but not to the extend most people think it would. I do a combat sport to satisfy my urge for something brutal and primitive, among other reasons. I don't need to lift to be stronger than other men, I'm physically strong enough and I would just need to train more martial arts if I want to be a better fighter. I do calisthenics so I look good enough to 1 day help me get a loyal qt3.14 who I can live happy with for the rest of my life. In the meantime, I fuck some thot here and there when I can to satisfy my sexual urges because it is hard to find a girl like that.

Not OP but I switched from free weights to calisthenics, mainly gymnastic rings. It was like I'd never worked out before I was so sore, and now my body is developing way more than it ever did from my lifts - most notably the small amount of fat on my belly has been vanishing. I'm not on OP's level but I am more than convinced that calisthenics is the way to go.

>what muscles do I need to work on
All of them. You’re skeletal. You look like you have 12 inch biceps and a 26 inch waist and a 36 inch chest. You have some definition in your core, but that even shows how weak you are by how shallow the lines are and how shapeless your core is. You’re Mr. Skeltal, you’re a step away from
Auschwitz mode, you look like you’re frail.

I figured. Everytime I see a calisthenics person they’re shredded and they tend to keep their gains a lot longer than someone who did weights if they stop. They just never get as big as someone who lifts weights.

My biceps are 14 inches m8. So it seems I should bulk up.

So this is all just a means to get girls for you. You lack purity.

Well said man. I know you're just reposting, but notice how brainlets don't even try to reply with their "le based&redpilled" or "edgy af" botposts. It's just whenever you actually type something well thought, you get ignored because no one knows how to deal with that and they prefer to imagine it never existed in the first place.

What are some good upper body exercises for someone really skinny/weak recovering from an injury? I mostly work my legs and core 2x/week in physio, so I'd like to get some strength until I can join a gym. I can't do push ups because I get wrist/elbow pain.

Dips.

What about the remaining muscles? Dips seem good, I'll see if I can find somewhere in my house to do them.

A pull up bar really. You can probably get those combined stations with dip bar and pull ups. Have you tried doing push ups on your knees or do those still hurt?

Would knuckle pushups be okay for your wrists/elbows or still no?

Those still hurt, my arms are really weak. I'll see if I can get a station then, shouldn't be too expensive.

I just tried knee knuckle push ups. It felt like it was only working my arms and I felt some elbow pain, wrists were fine though. Maybe there's something wrong with my posture, it could be because my whole upper body is pretty weak.