Emotional fitness

-The Emotional Fitness Thread-

Do you need a big, juicy, non-natty delt to rest your tired head on brag? Come on in, cry out your bitch pain. We want to be monsters physically, not emotionally.

**Etiquette**:

1) post a supportive reply to 2 posts before requesting support/advice for yourself

2) all emotions are welcome except for anger and hate. Take that shit to pol/r9k. Men need to support each other regardless of race, height, lifestyle, beliefs, and religion. If you don't support your brothers, your brothers won't support you

3) NO ONEITIS POSTS. There are a million threads about >tfwnogf, there is no such thing as a woman that will love all your problems away, and obsessing over it makes it worse.

Now that we got that out of the way, it's time for a hug, brah.

Attached: 1539260829011.jpg (576x586, 37K)

As for myself, I have come through 8 years of heroin and benzo addiction, 26 years of abuse and neglect.

Life can get real fucking dark. But it can also be real bright. I have gone to rehab with guys who have been raped, beaten, abadoned, and forgotten their entire lives. Yet some of them see miracles, and literally experience the first happy day of their lives at 40,50,60 years old.

I'm not saying "it'll definitely get better, bro" all I'm saying is " it's possible for everyone. it's definitely a possibility to be happy, be loved." If you have 2 minutes left to live, it's still possible to make yourself a miracle in those last 2 minutes.

Be the change you want to see in the world. You fight hate with love, and coldness with warmth.

Attached: 866380753d25245110d1ae52c6176436883d7cc6658a7e8fa989728c66383d48.jpg (576x768, 104K)

Broke up with the gf.
Had red flags at every turn and still decided she was worth it. Teaches me to go for a goth gf, never dating a girl with dyed hair/tats again.

On the plus, for the first time ever someone asked me to spot them (gym was fairly busy). We're gonna make it lads.

Thanks for kicking that poison, user.

Avoid heavy makeup/ excess tattoos/ more than a few facial piercings. I’ve fallen for that trap more than once.

Attached: 4236C92F-9471-405D-8190-FAA00F408728.jpg (823x1440, 309K)

You've seen real shit, my problem would be laughable compared to actual physical and mental distress.

Ah well, don't fall for it again. I ask everyone for spots regularly too, makes new people feel acquainted with the gym even though I've only been seriously at it for like 8/9 months

I'm feeling pretty glad, money is in order for university (low tuition fee, European) and have never looked as good as I did before. Not ultimate Chad or even Brad but better than ever compared to my former self. Only thing I'm missing is intimacy, honestly. Feeling a girl's warmth, their skin, being close to them, feeling them breathe.. Would like to experience that someday. It only gets you down when you keep thinking about it tho. No luck cold approaching, all convos go well but they hit you with that 'I have a boyfriend' all the time. Ah well. Petty problems.

There are a lot of women out there boyo, just because those in your immediate circles are taken doesn't mean they all are. Keep at it but don't jump on the first single one you see, make sure she's worth your time

thanks for your words man, i don't think i can survive if i was in your situation, probably kill myself

getting a girl who you can share problems and stories with you really help

as for me I'm from SEA, i broke up with my 1st love 2 months ago due to me being a pussy, i was afraid of getting married (we dated for a year)
I do not lift weights, mostly running, jogging, pushups and crunch, sometimes swimming
people around me call me good looking and fit, i just think that their standard is low. Anyway, ever since i broke up with my ex, i have lived an automatic life: go to work, business trips, get back home, work out, visit my grandparents, etc; my pals are busy with their families so we only meet once a month, i don't really have anyone to talk about my personal problems. I talk to other girls too but i just feel empty, even if they are interested in me...I've come to realized that my ex is the only one i have feeling for (or maybe because she's my 1st love so my memories with her are memorable). So i texted my ex, sometimes she texted back encourage me to live happily, most of the time she just read it but not response though, one time i called her asking to meet, she agreed, however the next day she refused. She said that she'll feel comfortable to meet me when I have a new start?? What do you guys think??

Attached: 1489179445976.jpg (200x200, 30K)

i think youre a retard and should have married her

yeah that's what i think to

Attached: 1492103022236.jpg (403x403, 53K)

I'd just like someone to say that they love me, no one has ever said they loved me.

Attached: 1522681521696.png (1112x886, 61K)

i hate you faggot

i cleaned my room, now where the HELL is my gf, perterson??????

Attached: 1522033265727.png (781x449, 101K)

Absolutely hilarious friendo

Same. My parents don't even say it. Feels bad man. I've accepted the fact that I'll die alone tho haha it's okay tho haha

cheer up faggots, love you guys

Attached: 1485831652330.jpg (2492x2492, 1.74M)

incel

time will heal pal, wait for a couple of months then contact her back, doing something productive in the mean time

Go camping with your friends and get shitfaced innawoods, watch the sun set as you drunkenly realize bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

nothing. you fucked yourself and there's nothing you can do. you will always be in love with her until the day you die. man can only love once and you blew it sorry

You understand there is some problems on both sides
I grew up in a household where we never cleaned the house because family just didn't take care of shit and we weren't raised to clean up after ourselves however we have cousins who we would visit and their family ran their house like a strict military barracks
Their house was always so fucking clean and spotless it was a always mogging on anyone who would visit because you would end up comparing your life to theirs
Anyway to keep the story short, clean house or not my cousins with the cleanliest house in the neighborhood had more problems in the family than of any other cousin/relative

Their house might be clean but their souls are dirty and filthy with hate and greed for each other
Their parents still hate each other today but they still stayed together all this time even though they hate each other

Holy fuck you've been through some shit user, good work.
At least you are self-aware enough to learn from the experience. People are defo noticing your gains, good job my dude.
Don't be a bitch, I love you.

Marriage is scary, I dont blame you one bit for pussin' out. To break out of the automatic life try doing things you've never done before. An out of state recreation trip every now and again, maybe go to a convention.

It sounds like you are bored. Do you have any hobbies you've wanted to pursue?

fuck away the pain?

Honestly verbatim how I feel about my ex. Broke off our engagement about 4 months ago. Still can't get her off my mind. Ever day I drive to work she's all I think about. Some very attractive girls have thrown themselves at me and I can't even get my Dick up for them cause I don't want them I want her. Too bad she lost her mind and had a mental breakdown. Would of stayed with her if she held it together. But all my thoughts and memories and love are for who she used to be, that person doesn't exist anymore sadly.

stop your oneitis right now.
Oneitis will slowly kill you and take your soul.

just bumping because this is a great idea. this forum has been in a downward spiral but i see threads like this more and more often, bubbling to the surface of the degeneracy, love it.

my life is far from perfect, but every single day i am grateful to wake up, to have use of my legs, to live in the developed world and have access to the internet.

Attached: 1536620096281.jpg (3240x2102, 631K)

Remember guys, average is normalcy, not an insult
I'm almost unable to recognise any achievement I make, I always claim I made it easier than it should in some way and that is somehow the easy way out instead of the smart thing to do. And if I fail, it's always because I fucked up. Even if third party variables were at fault, it's my problem for not taking them into account. If someone is not interested in me, it's my fault for not being interesting enough. It's not that other people are not all the same might not share my interests, all relationships are to be built entirely from my side, 50/50 from each side.
I used to think that psychologists are pretty much quacks but after visiting one for months I'm starting to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. It has largely to do with being honest to yourself and seeing the fallacies in your logic