You’re not a veinlet are you?

You’re not a veinlet are you?

Attached: A71D8B85-1520-49B9-92A2-CB4028E8327E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Varicose INBOUND

wtf

Thank you mr.skeletar

>cuts of blood circulation

L-look at my veins breh

it's fucking cold so yes i'm a veinlet until summer comes around again

im a
necklet
vainlet
manlet
calvelet
dicklet
chinlet
dyel

yet im fitter than you lmao, btfo playing on nightmare mode right here

Its beautiful. But you are achieving that by restrocting bloodflow, not that imptessive desu

What does it mean when girls compliment my hands. “user you have nice hands” “I like your hands”. I know it quite literally means they actually feel that way, my hands are pretty nice, they’re big veiny clean and the nails are cut short, but I still have minor roughness and scaring on them. I can’t tell why girls always tell me this though. Are they calling me gay or trying to flirt?

>put hands down
>veinier than my dick
>lift hands up
>pale and smooth like a french noblewomans at versaille
I'm a DYEL too

They aren't flirting I get this constantly

Oh so they’re calling me gay then

maybe c:

My hands and arms like that during summer and after a workout and I'm not a dude nor buff. How fucked am I.

Dont listen to this faggot, they are giving you a chance

You can only post in this thread if you have rolling, prominent veins.

>get a paper cut
>the blood spurts so hard out of that high pressure vein that it dents the nearest wall and removes two of your fingers

Flirting, a female friend told me that veins slightly showing though the skin is quite attractive, and my girlfriend will run her fingers all over my hands, despite the rough and broken skin in places

they aren't nigger

I thought only I did this.. it’s nice after a pump.

Redpill me on the best ways to increase vascularity besides lowering bodyfat and consuming caffeine. Does having good cardio affect it a lot? I don't really see runners usually being very vascular.

Vitamin c and garlic

well user im just a Lovelet

Attached: bloatrage.jpg (632x403, 31K)

>Blood spurts out of veins
I want brainlets to go. Blood only "spurts" from arteries.

>mfw people getting impressed by that

no wonder fit does SS + GOMAD and has +20% bf

just eat a little of salt how difficult is that

DYEL skelly here, veiny af

Ask yourself what's the low hanging fruit. There's most likely something else you can do that is easier to complete while making a bigger impact on whatever goal youre shooting

This its mostly just blood volume, thats why some dyels have utp cables coming out of their arms and some dont, and one thing you notice is that they are more lax when they dont have veins coming out of their arms

Same here.

I'm having a hard time reading this, do u mean eat a lot of salt or minimal salt?

lax?

Never understood the attraction to vascularity and I even get uncomfortable looking at my own veins.

>tfw no gf to run her fingers all over my hands, despite the rough and broken skin in places

Attached: 69DBC147-A662-402B-B38A-AAB4F34BFAAC.png (1112x886, 61K)

"Maybe."

Idk bros, no one's postin veins so I will.

Attached: IMG_20181031_115927904_HDR.jpg (2432x4320, 3.18M)

They are masculine, you have a masculine nail bed, masculine side of your hand, masculine fingers, masculine skin, masculine amount of dht grease, masculine amount of heat and the muscles in your hand are pumped