Hey Jow Forums, redpill me on milk, is it good or as some say estrogen filled?

Hey Jow Forums, redpill me on milk, is it good or as some say estrogen filled?

pic absolutely related

Attached: 0.60295100_1492076277_milk-glass.jpg (500x333, 11K)

one cup a day is fine, especially with protein shakes

GOMAD will help you transition

-into a sick cunt

most of the milk in the grocery store is cancer. if you get raw milk from a local farm or the cow you're fucking it might be ok for you

Scandinavians as a group are some of the healthiest people on the planet and consume large amounts of dairy.

I've never heard of it being estrogen filled or not. Even if it is that may not necessarily cause biological problems.

milk has plenty of brotein and vitamins, it also has calcium to help strengthen your bones. no its not estrogen filled wtf

cuz i heard that cows are milked even during pregnancy and that causes the milk to be filled with hormones

look up doctor eric berg and the hormones that help burn fat and prevent fat loss

Gives me ance on my four head.

Now I drink that chocolate protein milk, doesn't give me ance but who knows what that milk is made up of.

Attached: SAD.png (1767x1080, 2M)

/thread
If you're European, you've been consuming milk from conception, as have your ancestors for thousands if not hundreds of years. I wouldn't stress about consuming milk or diary related products. Just keep it well within moderation as gorging on any type of food is bound to make you fat and you'll be fine. Even if milk did have heaps of estrogen, if your body is functioning as expected, it wouldn't have enough impact to give you bitch tits or anything like that.

So yes, drink your milk so you can be a strong skeleton and fend off tomb raiders.

Attached: 1540905652507.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Your body doesn't process hormones taken orally well. Go to /Fraud/ and aak them about it, oral steroids are considered incredibly innefective. If eating raw Test barely works, the trace estrogen in milk is probably not a big deal.

what you SHOULD be worried about is the steroids that they feed cows with, and also the pesticides in their food they eat. try to get organic if you can

I have 200ml a day. Full fat of course.

That's why it takes copious amounts of xenoestrogens over someone's entire life to turn people into a s o y b o y

>There are literally people on Jow Forums who think milk is harmful and don't drink it

Attached: 553.jpg (700x2800, 242K)

>There are literally people on Jow Forums who brag about drinking store bought milk.

RAW MILK >>>>> pasteurized garbage >>> plant based milks

Bragging about it would be pretty yikes and bluepilled.
Just drink it, reap the benefits, and shut your capable about it.

Cakehole, I meant

Attached: 1540652662687.png (750x1334, 395K)

Big if true.
If Hitler and Stalin drank milk, we certainly shouldn't.

Stalin had brown eyes. He couldn't drink milk.

>he doesn't get his milk delivered from a local dairy farm
lmao enjoy never making it

what

Obviously raw milk is healthier but you will not make better gains on it you stupid retard. And don't even start talking about growth hormones. It's well known fact that it doesn't work like that.

Great for bulking since its high fat and protein and goes down really easy. Also makes whey taste wayyyy better than water. I'll believe the hormone theories when I see any actual evidence beyond pure speculation.

raw milk took me from DYEL to Bugez in 2 glasses

Yes tehre is estrogen in milk, HOWEVER, the amount is insanely low to the point its negligible and oral hormones have almost no effect as well.

t. Lives in an urban hellscape with no wholesome local dairy farms

I ran GOMAD for about a month and the only thing it helped me "transition" to was a strong mother fucker. I put on around 6 pounds, my bench went up 60 and my deadlift went up 85. I wouldn't run GOMAD indefinitely because I can't imagine it is amazing for your health, but for strength there is nothing better short of roids.

I'm probably the only person on this board who lives in country side you stupid nigger. I'm not the one who has to buy dairy from some nigger farmers because I have my own animals.

Consumed milk literally daily since I was a child, Latino, no Acne or none of those myths

>Gives me ance on my four head.
This. I love milk but I found a few years ago that it was the cause of my acne

I don't get this meme that only whites can drink milk. I'm a spic and I don't know a single spic who is lactose intolerant.