Alcohol

How much is too much? I get drunk once a month is that bad?

Attached: da.jpg (288x216, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFm3I977d_k
cnn.com/2018/08/23/health/global-alcohol-study/index.html?no-st=1541199773
npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on your goals. Personally I can't get drunk, it takes too much alcohol and too many calories. I can have 1-2 a couple times a week and it doesn't seem to affect anything.

Once a month is pretty ok. I used to get drunk every time I woke up

It's only bad if you regret it afterwards.

Drinking once in awhile is fine, unless you are a competitive bodybuilder / athlete

No such thing as too much

Attached: 1668FC07-90CC-4645-A72F-DCE57FFDDF76.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Unless you’re using it to cope

Attached: 319641FD-EDE4-49E2-9E2D-01F3DA69C11C.png (203x203, 76K)

The only thing allowed to drink is water,and wine.Wine only on holy days.
Luckily for me,there are holy days every single day in orthodox Christianity.

Attached: 1538254526346.jpg (798x800, 259K)

getting blackout drunk is bad. if you are having more than 4-6 drinks you are relying on the booze for fun.

I drink but once i feel a "buzz" i stop - it's enough to get you going for like an hour after it kicks in (30-60 minutes if you aren't fiending). 2 hrs is long enough for any drinking-centered activity so it works out. after midnight it's just a bunch of thirsty dudes, some girls stay til 1 for attention then leave. 1-2 is drunken streetfight hour

ur never going to make it desu

Any is worse than none. But once a month isn't going to ruin your life.

I drank like an idiot in college and I have cut it back a very significant amount, to the point i ACTUALLY drink responsibly now.

Binge drinking is literally the devil. Nothing wrong with

>once a month
If you're like me its likely affecting your weeks gains, but I can't sleep during the day so if you have a sleep in, you're one up on me.

Gains aside, are you enjoying yourself/being social? Thats a win.

You'll never make it.

I'll never make it.

I know who you are because I am you. I am you in every step forward slowly but surely sliding backward undoing.

Trudge through the silt knowing you'll never be one of them, no matter how far you get you'll be you, and fucked all the same for it.

No matter how much you put on your squat; No matter how many inches your chest is nor how many qt's you've bedded. I tell you this because I'm staring back at you from the other end of the abyss to tell you that this is all you'll ever know.

Enjoy justifying your misery; telling yourself it never always gets worse, knowing it never really gets better

Attached: gamestop naga.png (855x1050, 1.37M)

1-3 drinks per day is healthier than zero. 4 is where you start doing damage

>1-3 drinks per day is healthier than zero.
Is this cope?

Attached: 1487119728612.jpg (529x502, 44K)

Attached: graph_small.png (600x514, 82K)

So somebody who drinks four beers a day is as healthy as someone who doesn't drink?

Sounds like a lotta bs

Iktf bro I used to drink a minimum of a fifth of vodka or whiskey every single day for about 5 years

It is a proven fact that moderate drinkers outlive teetotallers. No one is sure why but it is probably due to the fact that moderate drinkers are usually only social drinkers and people with a healthy social life live longer than loners.
Pescetarians live longer than Vegetarians and Vegans too.

there almost isnt a person alive that considers themselves a drinker and drinks responsibly/healthily.

i would do this if it didnt keep me awake at night. the buzz for me wears off relatively quickly and the alcohol prevents me from falling asleep.

its probably cause alcohol is a blood thinner. so its like people who take a baby aspirin for heart health.

Same here man if I have 2 or 3 drinks I will not sleep that night. If I drink I drink until I'm wasted or dont drink at all

brain injury guy. usually have 4 beers after morning cardio to numb out the brain damage(seems to work wonders, return to normalcy) thats how I know im fucced. needto drink to feel normal. have severe issues with aggression and resentment when sober.

then another 4beers n evening. i do tons of cardio and recovered from enlarged heart.

depends on the individual. alcoholic beverage seems to work wonders for some individuals but for others it brings out their degenerate self.

moderate alcohol has beneficial effects on BP and lipids

something about alcohol that makes me very tired but cant sleep for shit

just take some melatonin before bed and put in earplugs/eye mask

What’s your story bro?

nice digits. your suggestions wouldnt work though.

>Just do it

I don't trink anymore but take kratom, might be worse who knows, but don't get that bad of a hangover.

hehe

I drink 2 bottles of wine per week, is that bad?

is that one glass a day?

Yes that is bad, that's a drug addiction.

I´d start worrying at the once-a-week mark.
Not the drunk once a week but the drink once a week mark.
So long as you do it on special occasions or celebrations it's alright, just don't do it alone or on days in which you need to perform afterwards (weekdays).

2-3 drinks per week, stick to wine or liquor. if you get drunk you had too much.

No, i mean weekends*

Wine might be the best to get drunk on, beer might be a lot unhealthier.

No,wine is good.If you drink a small glass of wine every few days you will be healthier.
A little bit smaller than the left is fine.Only real wine tho,not some cheap knock off.
If it ain't bitter,it ain't real wine.
In a village in my country,the youngest member is 98,most of them are 100+.They say drinking a small glass of wine each day will keep you healthy and virile.
They are the oldest village in the country,with the biggest average lifespan.

Attached: 1200px-Three_shotglasses.jpg (1200x949, 136K)

I heard it dissolves hardened fat in the body, might be something to wine.

I’m seriously considering never touching beer again, at least in the aspect of getting drunk on it. Maybe like a pint of micro every now and then during an occasion if I’m feeling it. The research results is just too appalling for what it does to testosterone and the body in general.
Red wine on the other hand has been shown to retain testosterone so you aren’t constantly pissing it out. If you are going to drink regularly to any capacity that’s probably what you should drink. Plus if you aren’t a try hard you can actually look pretty sexy if you know a little about it.

vitamin b12 deficiency and coq10. severe blood clot issue. had blood clot travel to brain.

something terrible happened to me and I learned how uncaring people can be. born alone die alone i guess.

I heard this on the news btw,that's when I was like 12-13.I also heard drinking a glass of beer a week,once,will keep your stomach healthy.
It was encouraged for us to do it.
No,its not Germany.
The glass they showed,looked like this.
But,you could drink one bottle and be fine.Oh,and one final thing,alcohol made of all natural ingredients is the best.Especially sweets,its got some of their vitamins,but concentrated.

Yeh i only buy quality wine, i try new wines every weekend. Actually im trying alot of diffrent alcohol, you can prolly tell that im already drunk, but i usualy drink just 2 bottles of wine every weekend.

This study was debunked. Any alcohol ingestion produces acetaldehyde. Which inturn is liked to cancer. If you actually think this study is real then you're simply coping.

Attached: 1532060574816.jpg (750x736, 50K)

Where do you get them?From a dedicated shop?Is the wine in the malls/super markets shit?I am going to assume they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFm3I977d_k

I also heard there's plastic particles in most beer which also lowers test (xenoestrogens). Beer is just shitty carbs. Wine once in a blue moon might actually be good for dissolving hardened fat in the body if it's naturally fermented.

>I get drunk once a month is that bad?

Attached: puritan-generic.gif (129x240, 8K)

based strokeposter

Liquer store i ASSUME thats what they call it in amurica

What is aldehyde dehydrogenase? your body can handle small amounts of alcohol because the aldehyde load is low enough to be removed easily. This is why binge drinking is worse than frequent moderate dose drinking

no amount of alcohol is good for you

cnn.com/2018/08/23/health/global-alcohol-study/index.html?no-st=1541199773

alcohol is LITERALLY poison

He cited a news website lmao

DNA is so fragile pretty much anything will have the impurities to create cancer. Hell, even if you lived in a perfect bubble there is still a chance that your DNA will autolysis itself into a cancerous form.
The alcohol probably just takes the edge off of life so the participants didn't kill themselves as often. That way they can drink until their problem manifest into mental illness later in life, unlike the ones who exit bag early.

>take this drug first
>now take this next drug to help you sleep

Its all natural guys!

Yeah thats way too much

>taking a drug to take "the edge off"
>get addicted to the drug because, lmao its a drug
>now have to use the drug to feel "normal"
cuck.

Could be this. It also lowers testosterone and test can thicken blood independently

I did a lot of gains getting drunk once even twice a week. But Ive stopped partying as much now that Im entering boomerhood

have fun. Alcohol has little if any actual effect on training. Ive hit numerous PRs drunk and not drunk the previous day. Many old time strongman, and current powerlifters/bodybuilders are/were alcoholics

The only issue comes in when you want to be "lean" like a woman. Then you will have to cut back on total cals consumed, not necessarily drinking.

just account for the cals from drinking if your trying to cut/stay lean

cring

Good and bad men get drunk and lead their lives accordingly. Therefore, getting drunk is not bad.

Depends. Every day you get drunk you lose 2 days of gainz. So if your willing to put of your goals, its fine. Depend on your priorities.

This has actually been disproven. No amount of any type of alcohol will have a net positive effect for your body.

npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims

Melatonin shouldn't be taken with alcohol.

alcohol does the opposite for me